Convince Me

Options
Kinir - Lost City
Kinir - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
So, I've been on LC forever now and am considering going to a server in my timezone.

I'm guessing that you have the sins that hide every 3 feet like on LC?

I'm guessing that you have x faction (Essence on LC) is the biggest most organized?

What are common tw strategies? Can I play on your server with world chat on and not have to deal with the overwhelming amount of dumb? What makes you different/better/worse?

Sell me your server.
Post edited by Kinir - Lost City on

Comments

• ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only real difference between LC and HL is:

Frostcovered City is called "Frost" on LC, and "FC" on Harshlands. b:chuckle
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Convince yourself, I doubt anyone really cares if you play here or not. derp
    60 / 250.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So, I've been on LC forever now and am considering going to a server in my timezone.

I'm guessing that you have the sins that hide every 3 feet like on LC?
    Kinda, but some gave up on sin because it's way to much noobI'm guessing that you have x faction (Essence on LC) is the biggest most organized? we have 2 factions atm who are very strong, 1 is geared AND organized and the second is only geared
    What are common tw strategies? Can I play on your server with world chat on and not have to deal with the overwhelming amount of dumb? What makes you different/better/worse?
    HL = server of Drama, where Gholgotha hides... you cant escape from him

Sell me your server.

I live in a green world~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The one thing about HL is even after TW, and even after PK-Wars, you still see the guilds joking around, chatting it up and I really do not see much true trash talk going on and it is rare that anyone is totally butthurt about getting gb'ed.

TW is good.. very good. These guilds take great pride in planning and staging their TW's as well as having pretty good sportmanship like behavior if they get stomped/creamed and embarassed on the TW field.

I like HarshLands, and even if people do not like you, they do tend to just leave you alone unless you start something up with them. They might pk you once or twice to let their feelings known but its unusual for them to be all childlike and stalk you.

Well that is my two cents. Good guilds, strong guilds and good leaders.

My name is KrittyCat, and I agree with this message.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'll suck your lollipop if you join.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't see the difference between LC and HL nowadays...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'll suck your lollipop if you join.

Such a sloot.
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The one thing about HL is even after TW, and even after PK-Wars, you still see the guilds joking around, chatting it up and I really do not see much true trash talk going on and it is rare that anyone is totally butthurt about getting gb'ed.

TW is good.. very good. These guilds take great pride in planning and staging their TW's as well as having pretty good sportmanship like behavior if they get stomped/creamed and embarassed on the TW field.

I like HarshLands, and even if people do not like you, they do tend to just leave you alone unless you start something up with them. They might pk you once or twice to let their feelings known but its unusual for them to be all childlike and stalk you.

wait are you talking about Harshlands server?
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Magical purple fishy thinks you are confused with another server.
    Map is doomed to ugly grayness unless someone steps up. (Hilarious thought.)
    PvP will only happen if you have many credit cards. Expect oneshots frequently. Also, partly cloudy with high chances of Crimson/Insanity/Afterlife ganks.
    Do not expect people to run TT....ever.
    People selling FC every two seconds...and stupid people over level 80 who are buying. Herp durp.
    We have a case of Golgotha. We've tried every shampoo known to man, and some known to monkeys. We got rid of him for a while....but some idiot who is in charge of keeping him banned.....didn't keep him banned. Feel free to twitch him to death as he calls you a "poosie azz ****" (Or in my case, he calls me: "nab psy **** wit no gear." I can agree with the lack of gear...but I am most certainly not a noob...or a female dog. -.-)

Other than this, magical purple fish finds people here to be nice. You can get help easily if you are in guild that is worth half a ****. Lots of nice people, even at high levels.
    TW is only worth it if you are in Catalyst or Valhalla. (Or, heaven help us, if some other faction comes out and kicks the **** out of both of them....LIKE CRIMSON MOTHERF*CKING JR!)
    Magic purple fish also suggests you not roll Mystic/Assassin. There's too many. If you are smart, you will roll a Barbarian/Seeker/BM. EVERYBODY wants those in HL....for serious.
    If you wants to be scary, you will roll a Psychic, Archer, or Wizard....very few of those as well as barbs who are decent in this server.

Nobody's here to convince you. It's not like we need *ANOTHER* Assassin on our server. b:bye
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't see the difference between LC and HL nowadays...

agreed.

want different go to pve or another game this one's is doomed. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sportmanship? Whats that?
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sportmanship? Whats that?

Google it OKo, lazy ****.
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    People like to troll thats a +100000000000000 and u have to feed them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Convince yourself, I doubt anyone really cares if you play here or not. derp

Bahah, I agree with Bloop on this one. I was going to say the same thing.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bahah, I agree with Bloop on this one. I was going to say the same thing.
    With or without the derp?
  • Outlier - Harshlands
    Outlier - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PvP is *easier* if you cashshop, entirely possible without it. (yes, all my characters are at least partially cashshopped, but it's not necessary) Learn your class.

There is..errr..colorful people on Harshlands. I found Lost to be snooze-inducing; tbh. The drama is fascinating, annoying, and kinda always there on HL. Watch out for the hoes and bring your spellchecker, but if you don't take it too seriously you'll be fine.

And yea, TW is pretty dominated by Catalyst, it's the equal of Essence but I don't see it impossible of a faction standing a chance against them; if they planned well and got enough people with decent/good/great gear. (<3 ya Cata..but you're not invincible)
    Outlier (noun) :
    1. A person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.
    2. A person or thing excluded from a group; an outsider.
    -Mostly gone for RL/Team Fortress 2-