How to get better chances from the packs.

Options
2»

Comments

• FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    try this.

Imagine the best thing you want in the pack for 1minute and that you really want it. Believe your going to get it. You must truly absolutely 100% believe going to get something good. Practice this over and over each pack you open and you will get something good.

Actually it has worked for me a bit... lol. Thats how i got 2 scroll of tomes :))

But now I just 100% believe in tokens cuz they make these new packs so bad. Cmon give us more chances for something PEOPLE PAY FOR! b:shockedb:bye
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My opinion of winning with packs ?

Instead of buying 10 at around 500k each and hoping to get at least a Best Luck.. Just buy the Best Luck right off.. Guarenteed win, no deceptions b:laugh
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • InsaneSpark - Dreamweaver
    InsaneSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Actually it has worked for me a bit... lol. Thats how i got 2 scroll of tomes :))

But now I just 100% believe in tokens cuz they make these new packs so bad. Cmon give us more chances for something PEOPLE PAY FOR! b:shockedb:bye

Can you give me some lottery numbers because you obviously have a golden horshoe up your ***, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • No_peas - Heavens Tear
    No_peas - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i opened just 2 packs, and got 2 SOT's. Is that bi-winning? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i got 2 SoT in a row

want screenshot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For a long time on Sanctuary there was a cat-shop with the title, "FAIL Armor", and sure enough if you looked at it it contained a +50% Endurance, +50% Endurance, +50% Endurance piece of armour. Epic stuff.

Gah... What a lame shop. He/she should have NPCed that **** (worst kind of curse ever, besides the ever-so-epic Sadness Card and other evil tricks) and not bothered AFKing for so long. Waste of time for both parties.
    At least, that was not some false advertisement...
    Can you give me some lottery numbers because you obviously have a golden horshoe up your ***, lol.

'Whinny hey, golden horseshoe? Did someone talk about me, your favorite mount ever? *wink*'
    http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/darkblado/2011-05-0222-45-36.jpg?t=1305459863
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~