Comments

• Zliss - Lost City
    Zliss - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    anything buy not fashion and mats.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Fireworks are the most useful item. Fo' reals, yo.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • InsaneSpark - Dreamweaver
    InsaneSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Tele stones, duhh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wow it still hasn't been locked b:laugh
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ok, i'll take a shot at this!

- for both my veno and cleric, GAs and health charms, for cleric mana charm,. i could wish they had plats in packs, but, dream on....

-if there is some new item of clothing that really catches my eye, i might break down and get it off the shop. otherwise, i wait till i see it on the AH at a price i can afford.

-dyes! i wish now i had bought white dye when they had it on sale! but im hoping that PWE will eventually put up for sale other colours, like blue, at around the same prices....then i can finally dye all my purplish-blue clothes a proper blue! being somewhat colourblind is embarrassing. for a long time, i was telling people i was wearing blue, till my kids got in the game, and got a good look at my clothes..."um, Mom, thats not blue."b:surprised

Well what do you think the most useful item is?

DISCUSS!!!b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ok, I'll Take A Shot At This!

- For Both My Veno And Cleric, Gas And Health Charms, For Cleric Mana Charm,. I Could Wish They Had Plats In Packs, But, Dream On....

-if There Is Some New Item Of Clothing That Really Catches My Eye, I Might Break Down And Get It Off The Shop. Otherwise, I Wait Till I See It On The Ah At A Price I Can Afford.

-dyes! I Wish Now I Had Bought White Dye When They Had It On Sale! But Im Hoping That Pwe Will Eventually Put Up For Sale Other Colours, Like Blue, At Around The Same Prices....then I Can Finally Dye All My Purplish-blue Clothes A Proper Blue! Being Somewhat Colourblind Is Embarrassing. For A Long Time, I Was Telling People I Was Wearing Blue, Till My Kids Got In The Game, And Got A Good Look At My Clothes..."um, Mom, Thats Not Blue."b:surprised

will Someone Please Notice That Its A ****ing Necro?

Happy stolen blob says hi.
    edited May 2011
    necro now active= funb:chuckleb:pleased
    will Someone Please Notice That Its A ****ing Necro?

Happy stolen blob says hi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    necro now active= funb:chuckleb:pleased

True b:laugh
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Colors b:dirty
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    anyone know if the gold shop sells TrollBeGone?

[URL="[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/15gutt4.gif[/IMG]"]15gutt4.gif[/URL]

[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    anyone know if the gold shop sells TrollBeGone?

[URL="[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/15gutt4.gif[/IMG]"]15gutt4.gif[/URL]

Anyone know the difference between a troll and someone pointing out the painfully obvious? In a bright and colourful way!

Happy stolen blob bids you goodnight my dear ignoramus, and so do i.

b:sleep
  • Vitruvio - Raging Tide
    Vitruvio - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Why is this still open...?
    96 Blademaster - 89 Venomancer
    81 Archer - 83 cleric
    86 seeker...
  • Bakugan_ball - Dreamweaver
    Bakugan_ball - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Most useful items are mounts,air gears,Blacksmith,tailor,ornament skill and fashions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Why is this still open...?

It'z de weekend! Dur? IDK. I don't care either. Give it a day and it'll be gone.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It has BUY BOUTIQUE and ITEM in the title

b:puzzled Why close it.. It encourage people to cash shop! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Stealth_Rev - Heavens Tear
    Stealth_Rev - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Fashion so you look cool :D
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ah, revived threads... They always bring a load of random people saying 'Yay, merry necro~!'. Really heartwarming. b:laugh

...Uh oh, I really should escape this thread before it is too late. b:avoid
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    [font="

Oh god the bbcoding! b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Oh god the bbcoding! b:shocked

I have a feeling of reversal... Your the one with the rainbow text arnt you!b:dirty
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have a feeling of reversal... Your the one with the rainbow text arnt you!b:dirty

I love you too. b:dirty
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Colour stuff

Go lvl up instead of wasting your time.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Go lvl up instead of wasting your time.... b:surrender

You find me an 8x squad to do FC with where I dont have to pay and I might do that.

Unless your volunteering to sponser me?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    You find me an 8x squad to do FC with where I dont have to pay and I might do that.

Unless your volunteering to sponser me?

find a squad, dont be lazy
    PV is a solution too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    find a squad, dont be lazy
    PV is a solution too

I spend ~3 hours a day attempting to get a squad and the rest of my gametime grinding my *** off for coin.

Pheonix valley I have again been unable to find a squad for. "We got a wiz" or "-no reply-" is pretty much all I ever get for it.

Hurry up and suggest GV, I know you want to. (Id love to do it too, its fun <3) But you wont because its virtually impossible to get squads anymore. Even the 85+ is hard to get a full run and its never for exp, just culti.

Zhenning? See above. Im prety damn good at grinding, but solo is slow and inefficient for a Wizard of my level.

Try making an alt, without relying on your main, youl see that getting an FC has been made virtually ****ing impossible unless you are a Sin, Barb, BM or Mystic/Cleric, and other levelling routes have basically died.

~I wonder how many people have hit 100 in the past 2 months without even hearing of GV.....
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    I spend ~3 hours a day attempting to get a squad and the rest of my gametime grinding my *** off for coin.

Pheonix valley I have again been unable to find a squad for. "We got a wiz" or "-no reply-" is pretty much all I ever get for it.

Hurry up and suggest GV, I know you want to. (Id love to do it too, its fun <3) But you wont because its virtually impossible to get squads anymore. Even the 85+ is hard to get a full run and its never for exp, just culti.

Zhenning? See above. Im prety damn good at grinding, but solo is slow and inefficient for a Wizard of my level.

Try making an alt, without relying on your main, youl see that getting an FC has been made virtually ****ing impossible unless you are a Sin, Barb, BM or Mystic/Cleric, and other levelling routes have basically died.
    ~I wonder how many people have hit 100 in the past 2 months without even hearing of GV.....

I already did

Ewww GV. I hate this instance and it's useless =\ (for now)

I make very often squads for FC... Yes, sometimes it's hard... but it's not impossible

[Last answer, it's out of the necro subject]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011

make your own squad dont wait for someone else to make one. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    make your own squad dont wait for someone else to make one. b:bye

b:bye already do, people leave for squads that grabbaed a barb already b:bye
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:bye already do, people leave for squads that grabbaed a barb already b:bye

so are you saying none of your friends will run with you? are you saying that its 100% impossible to find a squad even when your making one? if you spend 3 hours trying to find a squad dont try to find one take all 3 hours if your that patient and find a squad. or even find a barb before you form the squad. b:bye i have done it on my bm my sin and my seeker. and i wait maybe 20 mins tops? my bm i did it when fc first got remade too. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Or even better, run one without a barb. A lot of my fc squads that went fairly well were sans barb. Yes, barb buff and all makes it easier, but you gotta improvise sometimes.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:cute Lv 5 classes to 60ish just afk grind all together n do bh etc..

Once you hit 60ish n do the amazing charm quest.

Go solo frost with a full squad of Alts, Hit 100. Solo Nirvana b:cute Profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
This discussion has been closed.