Dreaming of PWI

naitoko
naitoko Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Hello fellow players!

A few days ago I had a dream that I was in the game. I'm not sure what I was doing inside the game, but I guess I was doing some quests.

The part that I remember most was that after a while the world I was in started to glitch, and little black demons started to pop up out of nowhere.

After that I hear an announcement that some people had **** into the game and the whole environment was messed up.

I tried to escape with my wings, but for some reason they didn't activate. Around this time I was running around in some building, so I decided to run outside.

At the entrance everything was too dark to see, but then one of the GMs came to me to help me escape. He told me to follow him while grabbing onto his coat (because it was too dark to see).

The little black creatures started to pop up everywhere, and just when things got interesting.....my alarm clock went off >_>...

So have any of you guys had dreams with PWI?

(I put this in the fanatics section because....it takes one to dream about a game? xD)
Post edited by naitoko on

Comments

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol that's a sign you need a break from a game trust me. Happens to me all the time when I speend too many hours playing one game.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Lionette - Sanctuary
    Lionette - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I once had a dream that my sin felt neglected (I don't play her very often) and so I was forced to use her, but for some reason, I ended up becoming her. I had to jump from building to building trying to find a way to escape, but every time I found an exit, something would stun me and teleport me into Arch b:worried