TW times... why so late?

Options
Roland_ - Archosaur
Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Etherblade (West)
well in truth this is for all servers... why the hell is tw at like 8pm? its just tw? and it also means people working with other times have to stay up until like 4am.
im in england so.. im one of those 4am stay uppers and it sucks... unless theres a server that works with my time :D... no... didnt think so b:cry
Post edited by Roland_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its a west Coast based server...
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *facepalm*
  • X_cupcakes_x - Archosaur
    X_cupcakes_x - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You should go to Dreamweaver (East Coast Server) it would be 2am for you =] or... you can just go to sleep early and then wake up for TW, that's what i do =] b:chuckle
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *regrets not doing east coast servers

I am an east coast idiot playing on two west coast servers.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    TW is @ 4am for me too, and a lot of people I know on game, some of us make tw almost as an obligation to attend, many dont participate due to work schedules and such unfortunately, its just tough luck, I didnt move to this server 12-13months ago for the time zone, I moved for friends so just work round it.

But yeah always coming tw half asleepb:angry can be a drag, oh well, take a nap at 8pm UK time and set your alarm at 3:50am b:cute
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Roland_ - Archosaur
    Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ... no matter what server im on tw is at like 2am... its just tw... no need for it to be so damn late