bm pure fist

Options
Zanget$u - Lost City
Zanget$u - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Blademaster
helo perfect world my friends and enemy's hehehehe id like to talk about pure fist bm's without cursing each other out lol.... im pure fist bm and i do awsome in pve and pvp and i just happen to be dex build and yes i use light armor hahahahahahaha and plees no saying "light armor bm your prolly a faiL" its getting old b:chuckle anyway reply bck i wana know what you guys think SHOUT OUT TO REDSMOKE LOVE YOU GUYS
Post edited by Zanget$u - Lost City on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dex build? Why? Fists gain damage from str, and you can get crit from high level gear.
    I think you're really missing out on the fun of being BM if all you're using is fists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think.....

You should just read this: Pure Fist/Claw BM
    Seeing as how pure fist BM was already talked about.

Sounds like you're trying to be an assassin wearing a bm's skin.
    All I have to say is: don't plan on doing Frost, Rebirth, or Nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Go Axe/Fist build in my opinion...Do not close yourself off to just one path.

Axes are invaluable later on in level's and Heaven's Flame o.o

Also your damage output will greatly increase with more Str.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tenronth - Lost City
    Tenronth - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u r lv 70, lvl to 100 and come back
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just roll a damn sin
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just roll a damn sin

yea this... I'm all for playing unique styles and whatnot, but you sound like you might want to be competitive later on. You're gimping yourself pretty hard if that's your goal.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if u want moar dex, roll a sin and be a fishie!! bms need moar str bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Zanget$u - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dex build? Why? Fists gain damage from str, and you can get crit from high level gear.
    I think you're really missing out on the fun of being BM if all you're using is fists.

nah not really ive seen all other bm's use that i like playing ina difurent way not hw people say a bm "should play" like that song said " I DID IT MY WAY!!!" lol ty for reply
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nah not really ive seen all other bm's use that i like playing ina difurent way not hw people say a bm "should play" like that song said " I DID IT MY WAY!!!" lol ty for reply

Hey, go cut off your arms with a hacksaw while your at it, that will make you "different" too right?
  • Zanget$u - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey, go cut off your arms with a hacksaw while your at it, that will make you "different" too right?

hahahaha that be kinda stuped dont you think b:chuckle
  • DudeLupus - Raging Tide
    DudeLupus - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's one thing to be different', it's another thing to be a lame-can't-distribute-their-points-correctly blademaster. Look, my bm is only lvl 51 so I'm not gonna say I know anymore than you about the class. But really? A bm that refuses to allow himself to use his greatest strengths. Kinda like a dex mage or LA cleric...just all gimpy and ugly lookin.

hahahaha that be kinda stuped dont you think b:chuckle

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

this remark is so insulting..o.o handicap are people too..
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why is everyone getting so uptight about this? Just tell the guy that to be stronger overall and to get accepted into more squads, he should expand his build. Once he knows the risks and limitations of what he's wanting, he can choose to go with the suggestions, or stick with his original idea. I think he'll come around to axe/fist eventually if he's as competitive as he seems, so don't be too hard on him.
    THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!
    It's just a game. Really. Even if you're hardcore competitive, you should be able to acknowledge that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's just a game. Really. Even if you're hardcore competitive, you should be able to acknowledge that.

Second that.. his game, his build.. =x

Plus with all the aps bm and sin running around.
    Its nice to see something else for a change..b:chuckle
    Going for
    While waiting
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i ussually measure how much i like a bm in FCC on how much he uses HF and how good his timing is. if he doesnt HF, i wonder why i didnt just grab another sin. sins are pretty much single-target, but they can stealth mobs and GET to the sigle target they need. you are a master of blades. want swords? go seeker. want fists? go sin. want to have it all? roll bm.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why is everyone getting so uptight about this? Just tell the guy that to be stronger overall and to get accepted into more squads, he should expand his build. Once he knows the risks and limitations of what he's wanting, he can choose to go with the suggestions, or stick with his original idea. I think he'll come around to axe/fist eventually if he's as competitive as he seems, so don't be too hard on him.

BM FAQ, first post on the first page of the forums, I simply assume anyone inable to read that isnt even worthy of being called tarded, the're just lazy period blood spots on this forum.

Its nice to see something else for a change
    ..b:chuckle

*facedesk* first aps means attacks per second, a thrice damned wizz has aps. INTERVAL BUILD bm's are fist reliant, this bm is pure fist. Look somone else who failed reading in middle school.

@ your other post, the normal human beign has 4 functional limbs, any more or less is just a perfect example of "different" and cutting off your own damn arms is pretty damn different no? It also limits your capabilities and means you cant even wipe your own *** without a freind to help you. So ya its a damn good metaphor for a solo weapon bm. That said i've liked people with muscular dystrophy and terminal cancer more than you and certainly respected them more. Hell a truely handicaped person would likely laugh at the above comparison.
    i ussually measure how much i like a bm in FCC on how much he uses HF and how good his timing is. if he doesnt HF, i wonder why i didnt just grab another sin. sins are pretty much single-target, but they can stealth mobs and GET to the sigle target they need. you are a master of blades. want swords? go seeker. want fists? go sin. want to have it all? roll bm.

I almost, almost agree with this, however in fcc HF eats 2 sparks at a 30 second cooldown. In any good squad the mobs are dead after a few aoes even in a 4 man squad. If the people you run with cant down a 40/80k hp mob within the 6 seconds of roar they should just go shoot themselves in the damn head. HF should be timed for debuffs and sparks on bosses and the large magic pulls/EXP room and dragoons. and with the abundance of stun imune mobs even roar is only usefull 80% of the time.

That said in the places where HF is needed it really is a wonderfull and beautimus thing

On a closeing note, because ffs this threads beign infested with bleeding hearts who find it to be thuper cool to give bad game advice rather than indulge in blunt honesty (hey make them waste countess hours on culti and 200 mirages by going sage while your at it, thats nice) It is a game play how you want, if you want to play alone. Its a MMROPG you need to work with others if you wish to enjoy the full content of the game. Theres no way around it so yes no matter what build you follow it must meet the basic requirements of the class.

Gl on finding a full delta Julian, or fcc, or anything aside from bh, let us know how that works eh?
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

Its nice to see something else for a change..b:chuckle
    Exactly b:victory Except even with fist-only, he could still APS.
    Words
    You need to get laid. Big time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

You need to get laid. Big time.

agree with the get laid part..thats some fierce spark over someone else build.
    I have to remember to put in [sarcasm] , keep forgetting that lol..

Some people dont seem to realise you cant change people's mind.

You can only provide your opinion with facts to back it up.

it is still up to individual to decide if they want to follow it.

if a bm wants to wear LA and go 1str 4dex like a sin, he can use some lvl 30 axe to HF so it arent really end of the world. lol

And he will be more useful using a bow b:chuckleb:chuckle

BM get enough stun lock to handle single target pve, so i wouldnt worry about him reaching 100using that build. And he can share the gears with his own sin if he decide to later.
    Going for
    While waiting
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    agree with the get laid part..thats some fierce spark over someone else build.
    I have to remember to put in [sarcasm] , keep forgetting that lol..

Some people dont seem to realise you cant change people's mind.

You can only provide your opinion with facts to back it up.

it is still up to individual to decide if they want to follow it.

if a bm wants to wear LA and go 1str 4dex like a sin, he can use some lvl 30 axe to HF so it arent really end of the world. lol

And he will be more useful using a bow b:chuckleb:chuckle

BM get enough stun lock to handle single target pve, so i wouldnt worry about him reaching 100using that build. And he can share the gears with his own sin if he decide to later.

Just wear your helmes already. Seriously your just deluded if you think its "nice" to set somone up for rejection your more of a **** than i am.

"Hey little jimmy you can totaly be the president someday!"
    "really?"
    "Of course!"
    later in life jimmy find out he cant be elected into that office due to being from another country drops from the honor role and spends his days as a cab driver.

No, lieing outright to newbies isnt nice. Go shove your pretentious little heads somewhere dark and full of knives so hopefully when you try to spew **** from your lips to gods ears, it will cause you the same facepalming pain it does the rest of the bm community.

Again all questions like this are answered in the damn stickys. Both bluntly by myself and nicely by kaste. ALL IN GIANT RED LETTERS.

/thread /the ****
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

He could still attacks per second? So can a level 1 Cleric.

Hmm I'ma go RPM my car engine.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options

Hmm I'ma go RPM my car engine.

<3 good fishy heres flakes in your bowl
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    5APS, you know what I mean. -_-

Also... *sniff sniff* ...I think I smell some mad somewhere in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Also... *sniff sniff* ...I think I smell some mad somewhere in this thread.

I think that's stupidity you smelled.
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think that's stupidity you smelled.
    Well it's definitely coming from the same source. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well it's definitely coming from the same source. b:scorn

Realy witty, you should copyright these shining gems of humor and knowledge.
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just wear your helmes already. Seriously your just deluded if you think its "nice" to set somone up for rejection your more of a **** than i am.

"Hey little jimmy you can totaly be the president someday!"
    "really?"
    "Of course!"
    later in life jimmy find out he cant be elected into that office due to being from another country drops from the honor role and spends his days as a cab driver.

No, lieing outright to newbies isnt nice. Go shove your pretentious little heads somewhere dark and full of knives so hopefully when you try to spew **** from your lips to gods ears, it will cause you the same facepalming pain it does the rest of the bm community.

Again all questions like this are answered in the damn stickys. Both bluntly by myself and nicely by kaste. ALL IN GIANT RED LETTERS.

/thread /the ****

Jimmy if you are really talented why limit yourself and be a president.
    I will show you a place where you can probably make more money then that president as a minister.
    After you become a citizen, serve the country of cuz. b:chuckle

bringing in handicap , politic, religion into your insult is uncalled for.

If you think it makes you look cool to the "bm community", someone needs to seriously grow up instead of getting laid as mentioned.

The point has been made isnt it? 4path demon is the way to go for max utilisation of a bm.

TS probably already understand that from the way he post. he even knows abt the grimp but he is still doing it anyway.

Do you even know BM can stun with a magic weapon? Or are You one of those that come into the game and stick with 3str 2dex all the way till the end. Maybe the Swtich to adding vit must be extremely painful cause it is out of your comfort zone. [No i cant add vit.. i must stick to 3str2 dex.. or it will grimp my damage]

This is a game, they are free to experiment and play whatever they like.
    But they should understand the difference between

"Can be done" and "Should be done.".

Can Fist LA bm be done, Yes it can.
    Should i do it as a newbie? No you shouldnt.
    What if i really want to? Go ahead we can't really stop you.

200 mirage and Mold is more expensive
    than 1 restat note. if you can even understand what i mean.
    Going for
    While waiting
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The point has been made isnt it? 4path demon is the way to go for max utilisation of a bm.

TS probably already understand that from the way he post. he even knows abt the grimp but he is still doing it anyway.

Do you even know BM can stun with a magic weapon? Or are You one of those that come into the game and stick with 3str 2dex all the way till the end. Maybe the Swtich to adding vit must be extremely painful cause it is out of your comfort zone. [No i cant add vit.. i must stick to 3str2 dex.. or it will grimp my damage]

This is a game, they are free to experiment and play whatever they like.
    But they should understand the difference between

"Can be done" and "Should be done.".

Can Fist LA bm be done, Yes it can.
    Should i do it as a newbie? No you shouldnt.
    What if i really want to? Go ahead we can't really stop you.

200 mirage and Mold is more expensive
    than 1 restat note. if you can even understand what i mean.

Who said anythign otherwise? Seriously make the above your first post instead of this "You can do it!" crapola

Also seriously, pulling the "I bet u Nub u nub, cause u is nubby" **** on somone who's been around since before the first JJ sale, and was one of the first sucessful fist/all path bm's in game? Ya, not to bright. Or somone known on the forum for slowly leveling and learning the game in depth. No really on Any...Other...BM that might work just a little bit, but trying that on me is just plain ignorant.

Point being I'll reply to folks with due respect, and if that person is incapable of basic reading comprehension i dont see a need to treat them with any.
  • Xin_yi - Raging Tide
    Xin_yi - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Interesting...
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who said anythign otherwise? Seriously make the above your first post instead of this "You can do it!" crapola

Also seriously, pulling the "I bet u Nub u nub, cause u is nubby" **** on somone who's been around since before the first JJ sale, and was one of the first sucessful fist/all path bm's in game? Ya, not to bright. Or somone known on the forum for slowly leveling and learning the game in depth. No really on Any...Other...BM that might work just a little bit, but trying that on me is just plain ignorant.

Point being I'll reply to folks with due respect, and if that person is incapable of basic reading comprehension i dont see a need to treat them with any.

Seriously you arent the only one getting the fashion and the mount for last year.
    Try telling me you are from china server lol.

Bm tree have 4 paths, its common sense to eventually get all.
    nothing special about that really.

If you didnt realise it dont you?
    why are newbies bm not reading your FAQ or understanding it?
    Being pro is one thing, being arrogant is another.
    Going for
    While waiting
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    =why are newbies bm not reading your FAQ or understanding it?
    =

If they manage to read my guide, kasts, saku's guide, hippies guide, and the other 2 stickies,and still not get it? because they're total idiots. How about useing the search key for fist bm and finding 200+ results?

Nope. Im not the only bm who's been around. Theres some who have been around longer. Dosent change the fact that you picked the wrongs damn person to try that on.

Its only arrogant if your wrong, otherwise its called "being right" you've agreed with the point i made earlier all your doing now is spewing butthurt. We call this "being wrong". What i am is condescending try to get it right.