Sending Items through Mailbox

Options
suzubishi
suzubishi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I recently sent an item from one of my character to another in the same account through the mailbox, but the item was never there when I checked the mailbox of the recipient character. I was searching around and read on a thread that you have to wait for one hour, but it had already been 2 hours and the items are still not in the mailbox. What is happening? b:cry
Post edited by suzubishi on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did you make sure you spelled the name properly? I'd recommend buying an account stash stone when you can to prevent from items getting lost in the future.
  • Thistle_grey - Sanctuary
    Thistle_grey - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As Shelly said, make sure you spell the name EXACTLY. Unfortuately if you did send the item to the wrong toon, unless that person is terribly honest, you will not get it back. Note, while it takes an hour to send items, coin is instant. Also, while the Account Stash Stone is a fabulous thing, its expensive. What you need is to find someone you trust and let them hold the things you want to transfer while you switch toons. The big thing here is TRUST. A friendly faction, a good one, a trustworthy one, can be a huge benefit. If you happen to be playing on Sanctuary look for NiteDreams, we love helping new players.
    "Imagination is more important than intelligence."
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    or an irl friend could help you :)b:pleased
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • suzubishi
    suzubishi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the replies.

Yes I made sure to spelled the name correctly. So it is possible for items to be lost as in disappearing for no particular reason? That doesn't make any sense since I would think that the game would be responsible for that. b:sweat
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One thing you can do now, due to the rule change, is make another charrie on another account, then use that person to trade. No more spending 500 coins to mail and waiting 1 hour. Instant, free, trade and you don't have to worry about spelling names wrong. Rather than using a friend, just do it yourself :) Since they made 2 accounts on 1 computer legal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.