Blacksmith Repair

NasirX - Heavens Tear
NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay so this is the fist time that I'm doing this and I don't know what kind of materials I need or how to repair my item. I'm a psychic and I have a Bead of Trails weapon but I don't know what materials I need or what to even do. Any help would b greatful thx.
Post edited by NasirX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can talk to pretty much almost any NPC that sells stuff to repair. For example, you can talk to a Tailor NPC, view the stuff she's selling and near the bottom of that pop-up, there's a button "Repair" and "Repair All".

Click on "Repair" if you only just want to repair one item. Click on that buttom then click on your weapon -- make sure you have some coins in your inventory as it costs money to repair armor/weapon.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    weapons can break in two different ways, which need different methods of repairing. but shattering only happens in PVP, and you're only level 21, so your weapon is not shattered.

that means the only thing you need to fix it is coins; go to any merchant (or blacksmith, or apothecary, ...) open up their trade dialog, and click "repair all". every bit of equipment you're currently wearing at the time will be fully repaired --- after asking you if you're okay with paying the repair fee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • NasirX - Heavens Tear
    NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    wowwwwwwwwwww i feel mad dumb right now. thanks for the clarification.