Build

Feriz - Heavens Tear
Feriz - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Seeker
wats the build for a dps seeker? right now im using 5 str,3dex,and 2int. i want it to be full dps and not a tank build ty. b:byeb:bye
Post edited by Feriz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    7str 3dex.

Also, please don't put magic points into your seeker's build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • ChloeAgave - Archosaur
    ChloeAgave - Archosaur Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I hope you plan to throw a lot of money in order to get the -int gears you'll need for DPS. It would be much better to just go with a DPH Seeker, since we have some crazy powerful skills. b:chuckle
  • Feriz - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    so wat is the best build for a seeker? i want a nice damage output and i also sont want to me so squishy. the build i am using right now,is it a mix between a dps and a tank? the int for hp and the str and dex for damage?
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    so wat is the best build for a seeker? i want a nice damage output and i also sont want to me so squishy. the build i am using right now,is it a mix between a dps and a tank? the int for hp and the str and dex for damage?

Int (magic) isn't for hp, vit is. Int is for mp and mp recovery. A 5str, 3dex, 2VIT build is a tanking build for seeker. If you want somewhere in-between, do something like 6str, 3dex, 1vit. Or follow the 5, 3, 2 build and stop putting in vit at a certain point (like 50 or so) and do a 7str 3dex build from then on out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There is no specific best build for ALL seeker players. I've explained the whole concept of seeker build versatility in my guide here if you want a more thorough explanation about what to do about your stat points.
  • Feriz - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    wait...seekers dont have a healing spell until lv 79? the last stand? so they can hit but cant heal themselves now and then?
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    wait...seekers dont have a healing spell until lv 79? the last stand? so they can hit but cant heal themselves now and then?

Technically, from their own skills, they cannot heal until 79. However, you can compensate for this easily by using genie heal skills (like second wind or tree of protection) and/or by creating apothecary like life powders (restores 50 hp per second for 10 mins).

Honestly, last stand is practically useless compared to the options I mentioned above. Last stand can only be used when your hp is below 40% and has quite a long cooldown (3 mins I think?). I chose not to pick up the skill because potions/hp food and genie heals did the job for me.