rank9 medals

Options
CessiI - Dreamweaver
CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
seriously, we just had an chip pack + reputation sale,

i expected an medal of glory sale right after, but it never came.

tell me, is it fair that the players who already have rank 9 had to pay 5 mil for each, and i have to pay 40mil+?

i had my summer tokens ready by the time that chip packs contained 15 chips, so i had to open them 1 by 1.

making me extremely pissed, its not fair that the peaple before me had to pay so much less for medals then i have to do now.

could PW at least put them in the boutiqeu...
Post edited by CessiI - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    seriously, we just had an chip pack + reputation sale,

i expected an medal of glory sale right after, but it never came.

tell me, is it fair that the players who already have rank 9 had to pay 5 mil for each, and i have to pay 40mil+?

i had my summer tokens ready by the time that chip packs contained 15 chips, so i had to open them 1 by 1.

making me extremely pissed, its not fair that the peaple before me had to pay so much less for medals then i have to do now.

could PW at least put them in the boutiqeu...

is it fair that we who played while gold was at 100 k or less have to pay 1.2 mil now? lmao get over it , live with it, the game is evolving ( not saying evolving good or bad) and stop the qqing
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol shadap, i bet i play this game longer then you,

and fyi its still not fair
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    eyehaveyou wrote: »
    is it fair that we who played while gold was at 100 k or less have to pay 1.2 mil now? lmao get over it , live with it, the game is evolving ( not saying evolving good or bad) and stop the qqing

it's hard to get over the fact that csers are getting so much richer now due to gold being so high.At least, when gold was 100k, csers weren't THAT rich and had to buy more gold to exchange for coin. know what i'm sayin? so let ppl qq.

and to the OP, its definately not fair that medals were taken out and are now worth a lot more. but i'm pretty sure that the gms and whoever runs this company has had its share of qqs to actually be planning to put them in boutique soon.(or maybe some better alternative idea? idk)
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    it's hard to get over the fact that csers are getting so much richer now due to gold being so high.At least, when gold was 100k, csers weren't THAT rich and had to buy more gold to exchange for coin. know what i'm sayin? so let ppl qq.

and to the OP, its definately not fair that medals were taken out and are now worth a lot more. but i'm pretty sure that the gms and whoever runs this company has had its share of qqs to actually be planning to put them in boutique soon.(or maybe some better alternative idea? idk)

prolly in the token shop so ppl would only be able to get a fixed amount
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If they do appear in the Token Shop, I hope that they're not more than 40 tokens each, so that I have enough for the weapon and ring xP
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • omaxio
    omaxio Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey,

since 2 months im sitting on my 85 summer Tokens and hope each week they come back to sale.

It s not fair that the big factions with their R9 geared people get all tw lands and we can t do anything.(Those factions also doesn t sell the medals.)( And only 1 each week.b:surrender )

Please put them in the boutique soon.

TY
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cry more,. you are already getting everything you need handed to you on a platter. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *yawn*

Just another thread...Log Tickets. Sick of all these "QQ Medal" threads on the forums b:bye

PS --> Life is not fair...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    id be happy if its a little later >.>
    currently making $$ for it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How about instead of R9 medals they add warsoul frags to the boutique?
    Duuuu it! I need new claws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How about instead of R9 medals they add warsoul frags to the boutique?
    Duuuu it! I need new claws.

that would be the only reason I'm getting TT99 ornaments
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What they really need is a new set of fashion with animated, bouncing **** for Ast to wear, it would please me.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    id be happy if its a little later >.>
    currently making $$ for it lol

Ewwwwwwwwwwww R9 -.-

QQ...dun do it!!!! b:avoidb:shutup

Oh and Asty and Qui = b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Bumping this, sorry panda, but yea I want news about the medals too.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww R9 -.-

QQ...dun do it!!!! b:avoidb:shutup

Oh and Asty and Qui = b:kiss
    seeker :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ehm, why the hating?

jelous that i can afford rank 9?

fyi, i had to farm it on my barb , took me 3 months non stop TTs, and nirvy's.

i even had to sell my claws at the end becouse i was cutting short on coins.

sorry to say so but dont hate me for working hard for my gear >.>

pure jelousy
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ehm, why the hating?

pure jelousy

I can afford ring + some pieces and I dont wamnt them back for a moment again. stop being a child and just wait... or speak on the other threads who ALREADY exist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    another b:cry b:cryb:cry

/10char
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can afford ring + some pieces and I dont wamnt them back for a moment again. stop being a child and just wait... or speak on the other threads who ALREADY exist

more threads, more complains

more chance that a GM might scratch the back of his skull and think for a minute,

i can reply on an old thread, but im sure shelly will close it for a necro ;o

heck everything already has an old thread lingering somewhere >.>

seriously calling me a child? you grind for 3 months non stop, and come to a point that it was all for nothing becouse them PWI folks decided to remove the medals?

sure im a big child b:surrender
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Bumping this, sorry panda, but yea I want news about the medals too.

That's ok b:chuckle

Fuzzy let this one roll for now, it has been awhile since Frankie gave any kind of update. Don't hold your breath to hear more, but ya never know.

....just please help Fuzzy out an not let this thread degenerate too far. b:beg

edit: also, to preserve what sanity the panda has left, if more R9 medal threads pop up, Fuzzy going to amalgamate em here.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options

more chance that a GM might scratch the back of his skull and think for a minute,

heck everything already has an old thread lingering somewhere >.>

seriously calling me a child? you grind for 3 months non stop, and come to a point that it was all for nothing becouse them PWI folks decided to remove the medals?

sure im a big child b:surrender

I grinded too for the medals and they got rempve before I get 1. You're not alone, you know

Not on the active one with .. erm.. 130 pages?

more chance that a GM might scratch the back of his skull and think for a minute
    More threads, more it **** of the (players) mod
    More chance they put them together
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dralighte , the topic name clearly says Rank9 medals,

knowing before hand that this topic would be a QQ thead i wonder why you bump in and insult me by calling me a child.

dont want to read this topic, here is a tip, read the name of the thread >.>
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You can't make everyone happy...

Just watch, they'll release the medals in boutique or something, and they'll be cheaper than before.

Then everyone with r9 before the cheaper medals came out will be making threads to QQ about lower prices for people that waited.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dralighte , the topic name clearly says Rank9 medals,

knowing before hand that this topic would be a QQ thead i wonder why you bump in and insult me by calling me a child.

dont want to read this topic, here is a tip, read the name of the thread >.>

you're a child for that kind of answer:
    lol shadap, i bet i play this game longer then you,

R9 medals? mhmmm, let me check the hot topic... oh right:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1051471

Because the General section is only QQ since 3-4 weeks and it **** me off a bit ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    eyehaveyou wrote: »

hmmm how would a grown-up respond to this dralighte? il give it a shot!

sorry good sir, who are you to judge ?

meh thats not me

btw 21 year old, appartment, work, car, drivers licence, yes all the things little kids have >.>
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont need... I totally agree to him b:chuckle
    even if you have 21, that does not mean you cant act like a child
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ehm, why the hating?

pure jelousy

I can afford it all, but why would I waste my time and money? b:laughb:bye
  • ChloeAgave - Archosaur
    ChloeAgave - Archosaur Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hmmm how would a grown-up respond to this dralighte? il give it a shot!

sorry good sir, who are you to judge ?

meh thats not me

btw 21 year old, appartment, work, car, drivers licence, yes all the things little kids have >.>

By admitting yourself to be 21, you have done two things.

First, you have made my age group look bad by showing how one acts like a child.

Second, you have only made yourself look more like an immature 21 year old than a 13 year old acting his age. Personally, between the two, I'd rather you have been the 13 year old, for the sake of your maturity not coming into question.

You think this is all unfair? Which is more unfair, that you are not going to get your R9 at the same price as people who got it earlier than you, or that fact some kid is in a hospital right now and knows he will never live to see his 10th birthday. Honestly, grow up.
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No! The R9 glitch ruined the fairness of the game first off, and without it things have been running smooth except for the greedy wannabe "cool" PvP kids that wanna be like Enrage of Heavens Tear.

To be honest, dudes its just R8 with some add's and more +'s when refined.

Rank 8 was unheard of about 2 years ago, and now its nothing compared to r9. You're acting dumb really.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No! The R9 glitch ruined the fairness of the game first off, and without it things have been running smooth except for the greedy wannabe "cool" PvP kids that wanna be like Enrage of Heavens Tear.

To be honest, dudes its just R8 with some add's and more +'s when refined.

Rank 8 was unheard of about 2 years ago, and now its nothing compared to r9. You're acting dumb really.

Lolwut?

Refining did that, not r9

Somebody's butthurt

Oh and an few dozen attack levels, with some defense levels, and insane refining returns

Wait, where did that come from?

I don't even...