The gosh darn tiborn Q

Options
LadySam - Heavens Tear
LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
you just couldn`t make it harder right ? b:angry 30 min and 50 pots for what ? To fail for 2-3 mobs coz of the time limit ? b:angry this very much angers me this b:angry
Post edited by LadySam - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Use that kind of gear:
    http://pwcalc.com/f6945f7822cb49ed
    No problems >.>
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you just couldn`t make it harder right ? b:angry 30 min and 50 pots for what ? To fail for 2-3 mobs coz of the time limit ? b:angry F*** this b:angry

Uh, what? I hope you're talking about an alt of yours or something, I'm also guessing you're talking about the instance you go to, clearly you're playing the game wrong if you failed at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uh, what? I hope you're talking about an alt of yours or something, I'm also guessing you're talking about the instance you go to, clearly you're playing the game wrong if you failed at it.

^ This

It is 100% doable with plenty of time left for any class at the appropriate level...

Were you lagging? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea it was with alt . Cleric . I can`t emagine what would be for wizards , phy , archers b:angry With veno is piece of cake
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've done it on a cleric and a wizard, and both were dead easy...

Seriously, if you couldn't kill 15 mobs in however much time they allotted you, then you're doing it wrong...
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did it on my psyc before the time ran out. So um. And on plenty of other alts. Lol.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Use fists.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Okon - Lost City
    Okon - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea it was with alt . Cleric . I can`t emagine what would be for wizards , phy , archers b:angry With veno is piece of cake

That part of the chain is easier as a cleric since the mobs deal magic damage and you just spam heal o.O
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^ This

It is 100% doable with plenty of time left for any class at the appropriate level...

Were you lagging? O.o

Did you see those words in bold?

Oh bummer. I guess that means no b:pleased
    Use fists.

= win XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i asume...you didnt do many quests and leveld much due BH so your skills need an upgrade.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

LOL wat

I did it on my archer at 51. I actually leveled on this to 52. >_> Granted, I needed a bit of help in the means of buffs...

I had 17 minutes left when I finished. b:quiet

Did it on my Cleric at 54, finished with 10 minutes left.

Did it on my Sin at 52. Had 18 minutes left.

This should be CAKE for Psy, the mobs do magic damage. or are you running up and whacking the mobs with your magic weapon, and wondering why you die?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    upgrade your skills and have good gear, get some mana pots and you should be good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    2 magic words :

No AoE

Any class goes AoE in there at the level u get it, will get owned bad...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Ecclectic - Dreamweaver
    Ecclectic - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did it with this, a cleric, another veno, and a Mystic, @ lvl 51, and never knew there was a time limit.

Pots and powders. They can help.
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    2 magic words :

No AoE

Any class goes AoE in there at the level u get it, will get owned bad...

Yea, I remember making that mistake as an 8x archer. The mobs seemed easy enough 1v1.....so I barraged. A couple seconds later I was in town, laughing my *** off.
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol. the first time i did this quest was on my cleric and had no problem.i'm sure other classes shouldn't have any problems either unless they don't know how to use pots or to use their skills.b:surrender
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]