weird problem?

Options
werrew
werrew Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
Hello ppl...

I have a curiuos problem with my sound, when i try to activate my "celestial eruption" suposse to do a sound like a scream or something like but i cannot hear anything , i try many set in options but nothing.

idk is it a real techniche problem but i post here cuz my friend and i have the same trouble cannot hear our own spark activation but we can hear another spark activation.

Techniche problem? Game process problem?

Only u can told me

ty b:surrender
Post edited by werrew on

Comments

• nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please make sure your in-game settings are setup to allow audio effects like that to play. Feel free to post a screenshot of your in-game settings here for us to view. You might also want to try verifying your client, and making sure your audio drivers are fully up to date.

If the issue still persists, please send your dxdiag in a ticket to Tech Support for a closer look.

Cheers!
    b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's pretty common too for the sounds to just glitch out and not play. Especially in instances like TT. Sometimes I'll hear everyone else's effects and not mine, sometimes it's partial on both. I just don't worry about it and crank up the volume on Pandora.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You cannot hear your own eruption. It's a flaw in the game, but you're really not missing out.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • werrew
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nana... there is my set on game unled2ak.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/unled2ak.jpg/

Sylen... u right i always lost sound in instances TT or FCC ,sound leave and back but this one "spark activation" never hear , i try with verify my client and yes its downloading another files but still nothing with this particular sound , i know is a little glitch but i wanna know why doesnt work on my computer or for my friends too b:sad
    i do something bad ?
    my drivers r bad ?

well ... thanxs for answer guys b:bye
  • nanamango
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It could be that the celestial eruption simply does not have a sound. Do other player's experience this same issue? Have you asked others?

Have you checked to make sure your audio drivers are up to date?

Cheers!
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • werrew
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ya i chek it , another player can hear mine sound ... i started think maybe u right something wrong with my drivers cuz id find another explanation for this.

Thanxs^^Again
  • NEMAE - Heavens Tear
    NEMAE - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nanamango i need your help :( </3
    When axes aren't enough, use Kung Fu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nanamango
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @NEMAE

Do you have a similar issue? If it is a completely different issues, please create a new thread on the issue. I'm here to help, but don't disregard the other wonderful players who are here to help too.

Cheers!
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory