Seeker defence Problem

Psycoson - Archosaur
Psycoson - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Seeker
I have a level 20/21 Seeker and I like him exapt for the fact that he has almost his health wiped out by dyade outside of archo and I have the best gear for him so how can I increase his defence or attack so I don't have to chunge as many pots.
Post edited by Psycoson - Archosaur on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Make sure when fighting magic mobs you get right up into melee range. You are a HA class, so obviously weak to magic.. If you get up in their face, they will switch to melee, and not hurt as bad. If you are trying to stand far off and use range skills, you will get their full magic.

Also be sure to have elemental neck/waste protection.
    re
  • Psycoson - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    thanks for the advice but these are phyiscal mobs I am fighing not magical, I am killing the trees outside archo
  • madrith
    madrith Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    to be completely honest, we are a class that uses potions possibly more than any other class. I find myself very often spamming my potion buttons to use them the second they can be back in use. We are great DD's and especially with our great AoE's. But we also need to take into consideration that being a seeker and all... we need to buy a hella lot of potions. Hope this helped. I'm still having a potion problem and im level 52.
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    invest the time into farming the herbs for life powders. they come in handy. i still use them when i quest
  • _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    At lower levels Seeker suffers and eats potions like no tomorrow. As you level up your self buff Adrenal Numbness becomes much more useful - you should keep this maxed as at level 10 it gives you +30 def levels which is awesome. Invest in apothecary and you'll save a bit of money on those, and just keep grinding it out
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    thanks for the advice but these are phyiscal mobs I am fighing not magical, I am killing the trees outside archo

Oh right.. Guess I was thinking the other guys out there...

But like said, at those levels its a potion sink... pretty much for just about any class. At those levels all classes havnt even learned their own self buff skills.. and the quest are sending you out to kill mobs equivelent to your own levels... So really just have to rely on lots of pots to manage. I would also suggest simply getting some buffs! will help alot... Alot of clerics don't mind as much (speaking as a cleric myself) tossing you some if asked nicely.
    re
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It gets better later. When physical mobs do ****ty damage to you.
  • ChloeAgave - Archosaur
    ChloeAgave - Archosaur Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Oh right.. Guess I was thinking the other guys out there...

But like said, at those levels its a potion sink... pretty much for just about any class. At those levels all classes havnt even learned their own self buff skills.. and the quest are sending you out to kill mobs equivelent to your own levels... So really just have to rely on lots of pots to manage. I would also suggest simply getting some buffs! will help alot... Alot of clerics don't mind as much (speaking as a cleric myself) tossing you some if asked nicely.

Blademaster knows Golden Bell and it's two Marrow skills by 23...

Barb knows Beast King's Inspiration...

Archer knows Winged Shell...

Veno knows Bramble...

Assassin knows Focused Mind...

Psychic...well Psychic kills mobs before ever being touched... but still it has Soul of Vengence...

Mystic has Verdant Shell...

Cleric...I'll just stop there on that one...

Wizard has Stone Barrier, Glacial Embrace, and Pyroshell...

No, they all have self buffs.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Splitting hairs even then... They are at low levels that they don't make a significant impact.
    re
  • Psycoson - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    So what would be a good built as for now I have a 5 str, 4 dex, 1 vit build
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    If you can cashop any, you can go with a stronger vit build for now, and restat later...

But in all truth, you wont be in the 20s-30s long if you play average to hard..

Do you have the blessing gears on? I heard they are quite OP even into the 30s..
    re