Bless boxes in DQ rewards

Options
Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Hey pwi how about putting those PWI anniversary blessing as a tradeable item for DQ reward points? There should be some method for defensive classes to get more defense levels, and putting them in DQ rewards gives us something worthwhile and cool to spend points on.

....I am NOT spending 150k pts for a stupid horse. The anniversary blessing would be something I would actually buy.

just FYI for those who don't know the anniversary blessing is 15 attk level, 15 def. level, which helps to balance out Jone's 30 attack level.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A genuine +1

I like that blessing.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How about a bless box with +30 def level?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey pwi how about putting those PWI anniversary blessing as a tradeable item for DQ reward points? There should be some method for defensive classes to get more defense levels, and putting them in DQ rewards gives us something worthwhile and cool to spend points on.

....I am NOT spending 150k pts for a stupid horse. The anniversary blessing would be something I would actually buy.

just FYI for those who don't know the anniversary blessing is 15 attk level, 15 def. level, which helps to balance out Jone's 30 attack level.

then that would make the 2 anni blessings i still got in mail and the one im using now not special b:cry
    FYI: getting 5 anni blessings was one of PWI's many bugs that i actually liked
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How about a bless box with +30 def level?

I want to see this :)
    That way I can switch in and out of blessings depending which is better
    Like pulling in FF use def. Attacking in FF obviously attack buff. Would be nice.

Though, can you imagine a seeker with +30 more def buff x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I want to see this :)
    That way I can switch in and out of blessings depending which is better
    Like pulling in FF use def. Attacking in FF obviously attack buff. Would be nice.

Though, can you imagine a seeker with +30 more def buff x.x

However theyd have 30 less attack levels. Harder to kill, but less likely to kill.

I would be so happy if they did this lol. Itd make learning when to use what blessing on the fly a whole new skill :p
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    However theyd have 30 less attack levels. Harder to kill, but less likely to kill.

I would be so happy if they did this lol. Itd make learning when to use what blessing on the fly a whole new skill :p

Haha true, and yeah, I actually have hot key areas where I could stick them like I do with weapons xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Meh... And Psy's in White would have almost 300 Def levels, if they sharded all JOSD...

Anyway. It woudln't be too hard. Tanking something, you'd want Def, DDing, you'd want Attack. If you can tank without extra def, use the +attack.

Either way... I'd love to have the Anni blessing back, or a +30 def blessing. My sin would love the Anni box, the mixed def and attack would be about perfect... Though, I do tank BH's so... eh, either would be very nice to have. :P
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Meh... And Psy's in White would have almost 300 Def levels, if they sharded all JOSD...

Anyway. It woudln't be too hard. Tanking something, you'd want Def, DDing, you'd want Attack. If you can tank without extra def, use the +attack.

Either way... I'd love to have the Anni blessing back, or a +30 def blessing. My sin would love the Anni box, the mixed def and attack would be about perfect... Though, I do tank BH's so... eh, either would be very nice to have. :P
    Nah. They'd actually be below 200, assuming they put JoSD in weapon too.

Either way, a more balanced version of this like the Dominance blessings or the school teacher options would be nice. Especially for PvP and TW.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    then that would make the 2 anni blessings i still got in mail and the one im using now not special b:cry
    FYI: getting 5 anni blessings was one of PWI's many bugs that i actually liked

b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Defense levels do eventually get hit by diminishing returns, so having even that many defense levels the psy would still be relatively squishy compared to a tiger-barb.

Unless, of course, he has all +12 refined armor, which then turns him into a monstrous indestructible beast who seals everything that attacks him.

...but that's a different story altogether and unrelated to defense levels b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Defense levels do eventually get hit by diminishing returns, so having even that many defense levels the psy would still be relatively squishy compared to a tiger-barb.

Unless, of course, he has all +12 refined armor, which then turns him into a monstrous indestructible beast who seals everything that attacks him.

...but that's a different story altogether and unrelated to defense levels b:surrender

Defense levels have linear returns after defense level > attack level. Same with HP and pdef.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html