General help

muzikgenesis
muzikgenesis Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
waddup every 1,

I just started playing again and I kinda realized that im a nub pretty much. I wanted to know like what other ppl do on PW for fun. I do quests and that keeps me busy but is there anything else thats cool todo? Also how do ppl join factions? I realized that I was in one before I left but then I kinda got dropped i guess while I was away. Thx
Post edited by muzikgenesis on

Comments

• Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Joining a faction is nice and helpful for learning how to play seeing as they can give you tips, help, and all.
    To join a faction watch world chat (the yellow chat) for people recruiting for their guild or if you see one you like asking someone from that faction what the requirements are (some factions have level requirements)

As for what do people do.
    I personally don't like questing alone so I don't quest unless my in-game wife is on
    Bounty Hunter is a nice group event that begins at level 40 where you get in a squad of people to kill a boss (or bosses depending on which it is)
    The higher up you get, the more things that come available to you and the more group events you can do.

I personally love squaded things (BH/TT/FF/etc) because it's something social where you can spark up a fun conversation. Cube of Fate can be something fun to do (alone) because it's like a game. That starts at 40 as well.

And ya, with most factions, if you aren't active (most say you have to level one level per week if you're under 50/60.) then they kick you to make room for people who are active.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Whats there to do for fun...hm...
    //Ponders.

Well...at low level questing with others, doing other silly things with people.
    Higher level aka past 90, not much fun. b:sad

<- Is always dead bored.
    //Continues rolling off a hill....or well eh rubber banding off a hill.
  • NasirX - Heavens Tear
    NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    awesome cool! thx for responding and giving me advice. As for like meeting ppl, is there like a gathering place or something where a lotta ppl just hang out and chat? Or like some kind of general meeting place?
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Umm a general place, well on my server RT people are at plume city (usually the 70+) hang there for some reason, in Secret Passage (usually the PKers or PvPers are there), tho i'm sure you could find a good amount of people in West Arch, or in the middle or Arch. That and starting cities, or main towns for each race there should be some people. There are other places as well but those are usually where the 80+ are at.

It all depends on the server tho.