pets...?

muzikgenesis
muzikgenesis Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay so I've seen how a lot of players have like all of these pets or things that help them attack their enemies, I was wondering how can I get one of those....it would be SO helpful lol
Post edited by muzikgenesis on

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Many players have pets, Fuzzy included. The panda has a little puppy for a side-kick. However, there are only 2 classes that have attack pets. The venomancer and the mystic. If you want a pet that can run out and take a bite out of the mob for you Fuzzy hopes you chose to roll one of those two. If not, the best you can hope for is an "all-class" pet who is basically just there to look cool and keep you company.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Only venomancers and mystics can have pets that do more than just look cute.
    Venomancers have a wide variety of pets to tame and use, while mystics only have 4 that they learn as skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Battle pets...or pets that acutal participate in combat, are venomancer only. I can't remember at what level you get your first quest for that, but it is a quest given out by the pet skill trainer in Lost City. There is later quest that will allow you tame/catch pets in the "wild." I would check the quest forum and/or venomancer forum for a guide on that if you're a venomancer.

If you're a mystic, you have your summons that are quite similar to pets except they are skills while venomancer pets are tamed/caught. I believe there are quests to go along with these as well...though I'm not sure. Again check on the quest forum and/or mystic forum for more info.

Any other class can have an all class pet however these pets are only for looks. Some of the bigger ones are useful in PVP/TW (can you summon them in TW?) because it makes it harder for opponents to click on you b:victory And of course...some are just plan cute b:chuckle

Yup. Hope that helps.

Edit: WOW, I guess I took a long time typing out my reply ;p
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • NasirX - Heavens Tear
    NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    oh ic,
    I'm a lvl 21 psychic and I have a cerberus pup but idk does it have any special skills or something?
    edited May 2011
    If you're not a venomancer/mystic, your pet won't do anything. xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
    edited May 2011
    Nope. Just for looks and a cute companion ;p
    edited May 2011
    If you're not a venomancer/mystic, your pet won't do anything. xP

Gah! Beat me again! b:surrender
    edited May 2011
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc