Sage Heartseeker

yan00
yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Seeker
Sage heartseeker is 75% paralyse + 15% increase....... = 90% chance of paralysing when using this skill.........

THIS SKILL IS FAKE........... it only works like 70% of the time! wth man....... anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am sure it's fake because my hit LANDS on the opponent, damage is inflicted. no paralyse........... and i do not have constant bad luck
Post edited by yan00 on

Comments

• Lyuute - Lost City
    Lyuute - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sage Heartseeker is one of the reasons I was considering Sage... but now b:shocked
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You just have bad luck, OR the skill descriptions have been translated wrong, which is most likely what happened. It happens a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Koolaid - Heavens Tear
    Koolaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I noticed it almost never freezes at lvl 10. It may not be 70% as the description says.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Maybe the skill itself is bugged and not the description....... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have it at level 10 and I notice its not freezing as much as it was at level 9. It's really, really annoying! Was actually going to make a post about that. I think at level 10 it becomes bugged.

Right now I have it at level 10 and its freezing maybe...40% of the time. Its not even 50/50..much less 70.
  • Tomoe_ - Sanctuary
    Tomoe_ - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i never had problems with it though.. if it doesn't proc, my stance procs, they kinda work alternately.. but it works for me 80% of the time..
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i never had problems with it though.. if it doesn't proc, my stance procs, they kinda work alternately.. but it works for me 80% of the time..

It should be working 90% of the time!
    /lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Indeed I should be, but I fear my Seeker brethren that if it turns out that the skill is bugged...we are in for a tough time. Many skills just go unfixed..like its ridiculous.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It wouldn't surprise me if it was, but I wonder how many of the people claiming it's bugged actually took records of it?

Might lend some credibility if you were to test it about 1000 times, and if it is anywhere near 900 (in this case, giving about 150 margin of error), I'd say it probably isn't bugged. However, I doubt most people have used any level of it even close to 1000 times already.

Not saying I don't believe, I'm just saying you might be overreacting and embellishing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    We might be, but seeing as for me, I basically use it all the time to open my attacks, I noticed a dramatic decrease in the amount of times it activates for me, going from Level 9 to Level 10.

Its just not that hard to notice, seeing as every time I use it, I'm hoping it does activate so that I can use my other skills in peace / not get hit.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We might be, but seeing as for me, I basically use it all the time to open my attacks, I noticed a dramatic decrease in the amount of times it activates for me, going from Level 9 to Level 10.

Its just not that hard to notice, seeing as every time I use it, I'm hoping it does activate so that I can use my other skills in peace / not get it.

I do the same, have a macro set up for it.

Anyways, I can't really say whether I think it does or doesn't since I haven't maxed mine yet, but I'll keep it in mind to watch how it works from level 9 to 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Yes, I encourage all Seekers to do the same. :3

Edit: By the same I mean keep an eye on their Heartseeker procs.
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i did a test of 50 times..... only 35 times it worked... it's not even that i missed, i didn't count those. i counted the ones that HIT as well.

i sent in 3 tickets......... no response!!! PLEASE ALL SEEKERS SUBMIT A TICKET!!!

my back up is that if it fails, i use Fortify really fast. kite again. then sage unfetter if needed. then go into air.

then retry heartseeker again wiv 28 metre range XD.

we can still pk wiv this bug!!!!
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think there are way too many bugs on sage/demon seeker skills...

To start off, I'm a demon seeker.

Well, I got Gemini Slash, Vortex, Heartseeker and Blade Affinity all demon

After I got my Gemini Slash on demon the Spirit Bore status bonus doesn't work anymore, never. I buff myself with soulsever minuet the mob or person gets the Spirit Bore, but when I cast Gemini Slash I never get the status bonus damage neither the 10 defense/attack levels lowered. I'm waiting on learning demon soulsever minuet also to see if it's still bugged, but it shouldn't be like that..

I've been testing demon Vortex for a whole day, is true that you only have 15% to stun for 1 second... but never happened yet, never. The description is completely wrong saying it costs 35 mana every 1.5 seconds.

With the demon heartseeker the same, I don't really see the 5 metres more that the description says.. I keep attacking from the same distance at my view, maybe I'm wrong, but devs should really look at the bugs, instead of keep putting **** ingame like motorbikes..
  • kotarofuuma
    kotarofuuma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well yataghan vortex isn't supposed to be named as such in the first place, i think there is this 1 vid posted by frankie and clearly stated that its called "lord of swords" xD

nyway, i think for lvl 11 gemini slash to work u need a lvl 11 soul sever minuet.. thus they come in pack of 2 skills.. same with staggering and stalagstrike..
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well yataghan vortex isn't supposed to be named as such in the first place, i think there is this 1 vid posted by frankie and clearly stated that its called "lord of swords" xD

nyway, i think for lvl 11 gemini slash to work u need a lvl 11 soul sever minuet.. thus they come in pack of 2 skills.. same with staggering and stalagstrike..

I was short on spirit yesterday night so I couldn't learn it for TW... When I do a couple of FCs I will learn it and let you know. Anyways Gemini Slash also has 65% chance to slow on demon version, and as far as I noticed, it didn't happen... Will pay more attention from now on tho
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sage heartseeker definitely has a proc. rate issue. Mine hits approximately 60% of the time, if that. It needs to be fixed.
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    zizoun wrote: »

After I got my Gemini Slash on demon the Spirit Bore status bonus doesn't work anymore, never. I buff myself with soulsever minuet the mob or person gets the Spirit Bore, but when I cast Gemini Slash I never get the status bonus damage neither the 10 defense/attack levels lowered. I'm waiting on learning demon soulsever minuet also to see if it's still bugged, but it shouldn't be like that..

The skill description here for demon soulsever minuet specifies that it MUST be triggered by demon gemini slash (you can tell by the "o" sign). If you look at the regular soulsever minuet, it specifies that it must be triggered by the regular gemini slash.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And this is why demon seeker is far superiorb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • nimao20
    nimao20 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Try using the skill with another buff than soulsever minuet
    Seeker_King 105-105-103 Dawnglory Server http://mypers.pw/8/#406429
    Youtube Channel
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:shutup necro

/inb4closed
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • LDooMl - Harshlands
    LDooMl - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    OK OK OK i know why this problem is and i fixed it my normal lvl 10 heartseeker immobilize about 80% of the time but!!! theres a catch... i cant tell just because. Us who have figured it out and know why deserve to and other seekers need to step there game up and take a real long hard look at your class. If you know PWI you will figure it out just think about how the devs of this game really are then the seeker class will all click. I promise.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Were as this has been necroed there wasn't actually an answer to this question on this thread b:surrender

Sage Heartseeker is indeed 90% however there is currently a glitch with seekers and there status imparing skills that only allows them to inflict one debuff at a time.

This means if you have your Soulsever stance on, you have a 50% chance to inflict the Soulsever debuff but this also means if you use Heartseeker whilst in Soulsever stance, and you inflict the soulsever debuff you cannot paralyze them even if it was going to and this is vice versa too with the paralyze effect, if that inflicts it wont inflict soulsever even if was going to.

When using Heartseeker, sage or not, its effectively 50% chance to inflict soulsever, if that fails THEN its a 90% chance to inflict paralyze or if it succeeds its 0% chance to inflict paralyze.

Fix for this problem is to not PK or TW in a stance, or use one with a lower % inflict rate such as Parchedblade for the stun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • LDooMl - Harshlands
    LDooMl - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    go darn it sympathi why would you even do that. Let them learn the hard way.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    b:shutup necro

/inb4closed

Necro is necro.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.