Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Are you using Chrome? Chrome didn't work for me but Firefox did, might want to try it.

Lol, firefox didn't work for me so I had to use internet explorer. I just don't get why is that dragon quest page so fail. I would be embarrassed if I were the designer of that page.
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Can we at least get the medals in the cashshop plz? b:surrender
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    "This is the QQ that never ends! It just keeps on going on and on my friends! ..."
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's better than taking up all the stuff PWI does while we stay in silence or QQ for a few days then stop.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Give them back to DQ rewards not CS.
  • Zudy - Dreamweaver
    Zudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    BRING EM BACK U MORONS! b:cuteb:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I hear if you ignore somone for long enough, no matter how hard they QQ or want you to listen to them, they'll eventually get tired of it and give up trying to get your attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Bump, put the medals back in the DQ page.
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Constant bumping will NOT get the medals back any faster. When they are ready to put them back in, frankie will tell us. So until then, S.TFU ALREADY. Is this really that difficult for you all to figure out??
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Constant bumping will NOT get the medals back any faster. When they are ready to put them back in, frankie will tell us. So until then, S.TFU ALREADY. Is this really that difficult for you all to figure out??

Why don't you S.TFU ALREADY. Oh, what's this? You have a right to post? Well, so do we.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    "This is the QQ that never ends! It just keeps on going on and on my friends! ..."

it goes on and on my friend. some people started qqing not knowing what it was and they'll continue qqing just because this is perfect world. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Bump, we are still waiting for the medals.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Don't expect ME to shut up. I have all the tokens ready for the rank9. I'm waiting for those medals. Impossible to make ME forget.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011

don't think people will stop until they got their medals b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    THIS SUCKS medals selling for 70m or more is ridiculous. Hope you're happy NOT so "perfect" world. No action is being taken to return medals or add them anywhere else. Just keep pulling us along waiting for weeks for information selfish pwi *** holes.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hmm....

Zen sale.

Normally zen sales are followed by something important/interesting put on sale in the cash shop. It couldn't be packs or new mounts since we got those now...

Could it be............................ medals?

Or maybe I'm just optimistic? b:surrender
  • baluh
    baluh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i want my medals...

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP...
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And it goes back to the top!
  • Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And we should bump this thread lol. Many people worked their *** off to get the necessary chips and DQ points, that are now completely useless. Most of us just want the medals back, one way or another. But the fact is they took the only thing ,that was fairly easy to get for a non cash-shopper ,under a excuse of ruining economy by being tradeable. Truth is, few code lines could easly fix the issue.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The point that got missed is there was no fix needed. This "exploit" wasn't really benefiting anyone unduly.

DQ items are (big shock here) TRADEABLE!

There is virtually no difference between people buying DQ items to NPC for points and people buying medals of glory that came from DQ points.

Anyone else notice the lack of logic here? How are we even supposed to believe this was a necessary action?

It is painfully obvious they simply saw a potential for profit and acted to increase demand for a boutique item before it's release to maximize profits. The code for the medals to be in the boutique already exists, during the first rank sale they made a brief appearance.
    They will be back for sale again, if not next week, soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spholof - Lost City
    Spholof - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    PUT BADGES OF BRAVERY IN THE DQ REWARDS BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A SMART THING TO DO.b:thanks
    THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY.b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The point that got missed is there was no fix needed. This "exploit" wasn't really benefiting anyone unduly.

DQ items are (big shock here) TRADEABLE!

There is virtually no difference between people buying DQ items to NPC for points and people buying medals of glory that came from DQ points.

Anyone else notice the lack of logic here? How are we even supposed to believe this was a necessary action?

It is painfully obvious they simply saw a potential for profit and acted to increase demand for a boutique item before it's release to maximize profits. The code for the medals to be in the boutique already exists, during the first rank sale they made a brief appearance.
    They will be back for sale again, if not next week, soon.

it was removed as an exploit, because it was the players and not the company exploiting the market.

and yeah, if all you need is sellable ingredients to make an unsellable consumable, how is selling the ingredients any different than the product? was the fix to remedy not enough people going to the DQ reward page, cause now nobody is going there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    The real reason that they took down medals was that it was "too easy to get", translated it means "too cheap to get", so now they are going to the boutique, lol at those that think it was taken down because of a bug explot, this is PW all that they care about is money, they coudl not give a **** about a bug.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The real reason that they took down medals was that it was "too easy to get", translated it means "too cheap to get", so now they are going to the boutique, lol at those that think it was taken down because of a bug explot, this is PW all that they care about is money, they coudl not give a **** about a bug.

Normally I would agree.

However, Rubberbanding, while not GONE, is ALMOST GONE.

So...

It's a waiting game right now. Let's just hope it doesn't hurt PWI's bottom line too much before they figure it out. >_>

And how often do the medals drop in TW? Once every year? Seriously, I have never even HEARD of a medal dropping in TW.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • nemy6
    nemy6 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    they dont drop in tw, one is rewarded each week to a specific territory and the faction who owns that territory gets the medal. i believe its mailed to the leader.

our leader got one a couple weeks ago =p
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    isnt 129 pages of post for this purely QQ thread enough lol. who do we gotta make fun of to get this page locked maybe shelly or someother mod xDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yea, I agree; 100+ pages of nothing but QQ is more than enough grounds for a thread to be locked, deleted, or moved. It creates nothing but bad ju ju for the boards. If this thread isn't going to get locked for being pointless, then leave the QQ and rage threads on HT forums alone. XD

(We need entertainment somewhere).
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    nemy6 wrote: »
    they dont drop in tw, one is rewarded each week to a specific territory and the faction who owns that territory gets the medal. i believe its mailed to the leader.

our leader got one a couple weeks ago =p
    Yea, I agree; 100+ pages of nothing but QQ is more than enough grounds for a thread to be locked, deleted, or moved. It creates nothing but bad ju ju for the boards. If this thread isn't going to get locked for being pointless, then leave the QQ and rage threads on HT forums alone. XD

(We need entertainment somewhere).

i agree totally and support this motion. shelly leave our ht QQ threads alone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yea, we really should be able to just bat it out and see where it goes...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
This discussion has been closed.