What class should I make?

Options
kioshiro
kioshiro Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm interested in PVP the most. What class is suggested for PVP?
Post edited by kioshiro on

Comments

• MagicKilling - Raging Tide
    MagicKilling - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kioshiro wrote: »
    I'm interested in PVP the most. What class is suggested for PVP?

so far for what i have heard Assassins are the pvp masters.
  • Rampart_B - Harshlands
    Rampart_B - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so far for what i have heard Assassins are the pvp masters.

I would say an assassin too, simply because they're fast and deadly b:shocked
    There's only one kitten...

...and that's the Puss in **** b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Assassin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Assassin's are good in PvP (game is a bit biased toward them a bit) however, don't run in and make one thinking they're invincible. You have to have good gear and aps to be good. But yes, they are good for PvP.

Cleric's, when played right, can be very good at PvP with the ability to heal themselves and both phys and magical attacks. However, Sins for PvP is a better choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A sin if you want to juts faceroll all over everyone with out thinking. (Like the majority of sins do in PVP.)
    Psyc if your willing to spend money on the gear they need, then everyone is dead to you even sins with the high soulforce.

b:victory
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Psychics are good from a distance, but cant escape if ganked up on. At least sins can shadow stealth away. But ya, psys are nice if you play them right. Sins are more frequently used. I rarely see pvp psys. I don't know about end game gear, but I know mid-game sin still wins over psy. But, ya, things change endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah for a sin it's easier to faceroll no matter what level.
    Psycs how ever are good in end game, with good gear, i have some psycs i see on a daily basis pking on my server (even lower lvl ones). Lol tho funny thing about being ganked as a psyc, if your 101+ with r9+10 or higher, even ganking doesn't affect you much, considering the huge amount of aoe based skills we have as well as our lovely oped soulforce. b:chuckle

But yeah, sin if you want the easier way of pking. Unstealth twitch twitch stealth get spark unstealth twitch twitch stealth. Lol.
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    twitch twitch, twitch twitch
    The new sound sins make when they pwn you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *twitches*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol it's what i see when a 5apsed sin is attacking me.
    Like some kid having a spasm near me then i die. xD
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Depends on your playstyle and budget.
    If you want to play in easy mode and faceroll people then yeah go for an Assasin.
    If you like to think and being strategic, go for something like Bm, Seeker, Archer.
    If you want the possibility of one shotting some people at endgame, go for Wizard, Psychic or Mystic.
    As for Cleric, yes I have a 101 one, but I couldn't categorize them really. Let's say they are good all-around in PvP with good gears. They have a 30 seconds (!!) sleep debuff, a devastating lvl 59 skill, and both physical and magical spells, as well as defense debuffs, a nice self-cast shield that absorbs a big portion of incoming physical damage, and the ability to heal and buff themselves.

Venos... err they are a very special class. You have alot of options play style wise, as well as for gears, pets and such. It's pretty much the only class that can be successful with any type of gears since they have magic spells in human form, and melee attacks in fox form, as well as many debuffs. If you really wanna be competitive in PvP with a veno, you will need to buy the legendary Phoenix pet from the cashshop, though...

Can't say much about Barbs, but some of them can be scary in PvP.