I'm confused...

Options
Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I thought we weren't supposed to talk about other games on the forums?

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8513/ohmyy.jpg
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol Teh marketing department is going to get yelled at again. :P
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In b4 locked or off topic'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    your bars are messy :O
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    your bars are messy :O

No kidding. How do you live with all of those tool bars?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why is everyone so nitpicky over my settings... sheesh >_>
  • Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear
    Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    House is a good show...b:bye
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm confused...why aren't you using Adblock?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited May 2011
    Options

+eleventybillion
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

cause its zanryu he is an attention ***** who will do anything for attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cause its zanryu he is an attention ***** who will do anything for attention.

How rude. You seriously came into somebody else's thread with the sole purpose of insulting someone? Please try to restrain yourself from doing so in the future.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    How rude. You seriously came into somebody else's thread with the sole purpose of insulting someone? Please try to restrain yourself from doing so in the future.

/facepalm

It's actually the truth.

And this topic has already been covered a dozen times...

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • krittycat
    edited May 2011
    Options
    /facepalm

It's actually the truth.

Opinion =/= Truth

And even if the topic has been covered before, having it brought up as unsolved will cause the marketing team to look back and fix the issue.

Thanks for your input!b:thanks

P.S. ~ There is never a good reason to be rude and/or demeaning.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    /facepalm

It's actually the truth.

But... But... But this one has a picture! b:sad
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

try searching using the search function and search Zanryu and also Dakuken and you will see my point my opinion? no its a fact.

edit: not to mention he is someone who used to flame me for going sage bm on almost a daily basis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh me oh my the trolls be a trollin'!

I simply noticed something interesting, took a screen shot, and posted about it. That's hardly classified as attention whoring. Honestly Esco you need to learn to get your point across without just insulting someone. You did the exact same thing over a month ago when we got into an argument about the better cultivation path for Blademasters, you sat there and insulted me both on forums and on world chat, you seriously need to grow up dude. It's just pathetic at this point.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh me oh my the trolls be a trollin'!

I simply noticed something interesting, took a screen shot, and posted about it. That's hardly classified as attention whoring. Honestly Esco you need to learn to get your point across without just insulting someone. You did the exact same thing over a month ago when we got into an argument about the better cultivation path for Blademasters, you sat there and insulted me both on forums and on world chat, you seriously need to grow up dude. It's just pathetic at this point.

saying "sage bm is fail demon is best" is not "discussing" something.

edit: aww i think someone is mad i black listed him and can no londer hear his moronic *** in game anymore. Q_Q poor you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• krittycat
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And that's enough from both of you. Stay on-topic.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    saying "sage bm is fail demon is best" is not "discussing" something.

edit: aww i think someone is mad i black listed him and can no londer hear his moronic *** in game anymore. Q_Q poor you

I'm fairly certain I explained my views on Demon and why it's superior, such as Demon Glacial Spike, Demon Heaven's Flame, better marrows, and a few other key points. The only thing you did was say Sage had a better spark, better Bell, and insulted me for thinking Demon was better than Sage.

And no, I'm not mad, I feel sorry for you. You're so pathetic that you have to try to derail my thread and continue insulting me, even though I haven't insulted you. Anyway... back on topic, don't wanna make the mods angry.. :P
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol kritty this should be locked anyways you are gonna pass it on to frankie why leave it open?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I explained my views on Demon and why it's superior, such as Demon Glacial Spike, Demon Heaven's Flame, better marrows, and a few other key points. The only thing you did was say Sage had a better spark, better Bell, and insulted me for thinking Demon was better than Sage.

And no, I'm not mad, I feel sorry for you. You're so pathetic that you have to try to derail my thread and continue insulting me, even though I haven't insulted you. Anyway... back on topic, don't wanna make the mods angry.. :P

...Too late.

Brb, grabbing popcorn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

lets use the search function type your name in and see how many threads you tried to derail. i can guarantee if i am pathetic for that you are just a complete loser. b:bye

Edit: oh look i used search and its a thread i made lets look at your reply http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12919811#post12919811
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    On-Topic:

for the 10000000000th time, the ads are added by a 3rd party, PWE doesn't choose what ads go up on the site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh please do not close this thread, this will keep me entertained for a while now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lets use the search function type your name in and see how many threads you tried to derail. i can guarantee if i am pathetic for that you are just a complete loser. b:bye

Any thread I post in I usually stays on topic, though even when a thread I post in is derailed it isn't trolling, it's just me having fun. I don't do it out of spite like you, I don't do it just because I think "Oh hey, this person I don't like made a thread so I'm going to ruin it!" I just post what comes to mind, and even if the thread goes off topic for a while it tends to return.

I seriously hate to the the "You need a life" card but... dude, seriously.. get a life.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Any thread I post in I usually stays on topic, though even when a thread I post in is derailed it isn't trolling, it's just me having fun. I don't do it out of spite like you, I don't do it just because I think "Oh hey, this person I don't like made a thread so I'm going to ruin it!" I just post what comes to mind, and even if the thread goes off topic for a while it tends to return.

I seriously hate to the the "You need a life" card but... dude, seriously.. get a life.

i have much more of a life then you and like i said all you do is troll you do it for the attention whoring and you know it like i stated in my first post. look at all your posts 90% of them are completely off topic. and like i linked to the thread i have more where i made a thread and you came in with the "Oh hey, this person I don't like made a thread so I'm going to ruin it!" attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i have much more of a life then you and like i said all you do is troll you do it for the attention whoring and you know it like i stated in my first post. look at all your posts 90% of them are completely off topic. and like i linked to the thread i have more where i made a thread and you came in with the "Oh hey, this person I don't like made a thread so I'm going to ruin it!" attitude.

Notice how that was only one comment, and how it wasn't directed towards you. Notice how I in no way insulted you. Notice how your thread wasn't derailed. I'm a little confused though... you say you have more of a life than me, yet you go around and dig up threads just to get a post I made in a pathetic attempt to prove your point about me. I don't really care enough to dig up anything you've posted.. yeah, you have so much more of a life than I do.

You can't really back up your argument with one post, nice try though.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I have to turn adblock off whenever I go to watch my shows on cbs, or the videos won't play. There are some instances where adblock can be a hindrance.
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    On-Topic:

for the 10000000000th time, the ads are added by a 3rd party, PWE doesn't choose what ads go up on the site.

This is actually 100% correct.

The ads that you see are based on your browsing history.
    If you want different ads clear your history and cookies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why can nobody appreciate the irony? b:sad

Also I like cake :D