Do I have to rez buff everyone and their mom?

2»

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No, ofc I've never heard of it... That's why my cleric has -45% chan and my mystic has -48%... Your **** heal still takes forever, ijs.

Pfft your just mad that Mystic heals compared to cleric heal's are uselessb:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I use the guidelines. Accidents happen. If there is no cleric in squad, I rez buff everyone there and I make sure they keep it. It's the least you can do since they are taking a risk by not having a cleric for buffs+rez. Now if cleric is there, I just give it to the tank + cleric + me b:cute

I also ask in squad who wants a rez buff and give to whoever likes it
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've changed my mind, ResMePls is just another player who has a different play-style. Perhaps it is very unique and no else uses it, but it might work for him.
    Asthariel is obviously the troll. Asthariel, stop trolling, or go troll somewhere else please.

As stated, Mystic is still too new to have a definitive answer to who should get the rez buff. Whoever the individual mystic feels like giving it to is who gets it.
    Everyone can just give the advice of who they give it to. Personally, I give rez buff to myself and the cleric, if one is available, if not I try to put it on the rest of the team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Pfft your just mad that Mystic heals compared to cleric heal's are uselessb:chuckle.

Do you think a skill that does 6000 pvp damage, takes .5 sec to channel, .5 to cast, with a 2 second cooldown is overpowered?

Well that's our bread and butter heal in a nutshell. Endgame it can heal through 3000 dps, and that's not even counting buffs or our HoT skill which is equivalent to 3 stacks of ironheart that casts in 1 second.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've changed my mind, ResMePls is just another player who has a different play-style. Perhaps it is very unique and no else uses it, but it might work for him.
    Asthariel is obviously the troll. Asthariel, stop trolling, or go troll somewhere else please.

As stated, Mystic is still too new to have a definitive answer to who should get the rez buff. Whoever the individual mystic feels like giving it to is who gets it.
    Everyone can just give the advice of who they give it to. Personally, I give rez buff to myself and the cleric, if one is available, if not I try to put it on the rest of the team.

Oh jeez, a second troll called Rubblemancer just came to help out his mate trolling x_x
    Have you ever heard of the definition of troll ?
    Is someone who's telling the truth about skills and actual squad situations and is actually sensible a troll ? (me) Or rather a noob that comes up just to say the exact contrary of what everyone else said just to **** off everyone ? (ResMePls)

Learn to think pls, and I will stop trying to have the last word on that freaking ResMePls troll.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ^^^ he said that cos your feeding the troll on perpose lol
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh jeez, a second troll called Rubblemancer just came to help out his mate trolling x_x
    Have you ever heard of the definition of troll ?
    Is someone who's telling the truth about skills and actual squad situations and is actually sensible a troll ? (me) Or rather a noob that comes up just to say the exact contrary of what everyone else said just to **** off everyone ? (ResMePls)

Learn to think pls, and I will stop trying to have the last word on that freaking ResMePls troll.

Is it my fault 90% of this forums is immature and spoon fed by PWI how to play the game lol?In that case you should probably start using salvations buffs on the DDs to help them not get 1 shot by the AOE(it asorbs 4000+ damage right??).Meaning much longer time for them to DD and finish of the bosses, while the cleric continues to use BotPH and well spring surge to keep himself/herself alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Mugler - Lost City
    Mugler - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My Resurrect buff still 1lvl. I don't know when to start upgrade this skill because there are many useful skills which I want upgrade too. Should I take priority for ress buff?
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i didnt level mine to 10 untill i was 75 (for the mp pots) ... just dont tell anyone its lvl 1. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My Resurrect buff still 1lvl. I don't know when to start upgrade this skill because there are many useful skills which I want upgrade too. Should I take priority for ress buff?

I leveled mine according to my mp pool. I can probably get away with maxing mine now thanks to mp pots and the like, but well..no coin. It's on top of my priority list now, whereas most of those skills that were on top are now maxed or close to it.

Anyways, the res skill is situational. I do it like this.

1) If there is no cleric in squad: I'll buff everyone in the squad. 30 second cooldown? Not entirely horrid. Unless you are expecting something to happen (like a squad wipe) in the full 2-3 mins that it takes to buff. If your intuition is that strong, run! Escape!

2) If there is a cleric in squad: I'll buff the cleric, the tank, and myself. Why the tank when he would benefit more from cleric res? Well, let's assume that we're doing a run and the cleric dies first. She has res on her, right? Okay, so she resses. Something happens and tank dies and she can't res him on time. He can pop up before any further damage (read dd's dying to the aggro switch) is done. OR she resses and somehow dies again. While it's a rare case if my res skill is ready, it can happen where she ends up ressing and dying before I can get the buff on her. Tank lives for a little longer while she runs back from town (heaven forbid), while I go into frantic-omg-please-live-furry/non furry/fishy tank heal mode. She comes back, takes over healing, and unless there is an aoe to knock her out again before my skill goes off on her, what could have been a bad situation is at least under control. And why myself? Same situation as the tank--although if two potential healers go down (and since mystic is dead without res skill, the cleric can't have the skill casted on them), it can be pretty bad.

3) If there is a cleric in squad, but a potential "trouble dd" in squad: A trouble DD would be one that can potentially steal aggro from the tank or aoe at a bad time...all the time. Normal people would probably boot these types, but everyone has their off days. Anyways, I would give it to the cleric, the tank, the trouble dd, and myself. This would be one I would use in fc runs mostly on the pulls. I remember doing an fc where the psy died...a lot. He even died on the big pull at some point. Since cleric was bbing, she couldn't res, so I ended up just throwing the buff on him.

4) If the squad set up is anything but the 3 situations I mentioned: May the heavens bless you.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • BiWinning - Heavens Tear
    BiWinning - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If you suck like most Mystics that don't know how to or when to throw vital down, switch target n heal, falling petals etc then buff everyone.

If you find yourself fairly decent, buff yourself and the highest DD + the cleric.

If you think you are really good, buff yourself for good measure and no one else.

If you are like me and don't give a **** if people cry like babies, you buff yourself and go LOL *blow kiss emote* and walk away.

All in all, take the situation into consideration. I've personally NEVER had someone die because of me, I've healed in 9x FF squads as the only healer and I'm 73.

Generally though I just buff everyone unless they are annoying, Myself first, tank next, highest DD work your way down to lowest DD. If there is a cleric, throw em one too. If you are worried about MP burn, re-roll.