Class vs Weps

Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
This thread has been multiple times, I agree.

This time will try to take a different approach

I do not want this to turn into a OP or APS thread keep it construtive please

Here's a breakdown of classes and what weps I "think" they should use.

Sins :

Daggers and bows. Bows because they have the dex for it and some monsters have either strong AoE's or some kind of debuff that can mess them up

Mystics :

Magic swords, Patakas, Wands and Glaives. They are very magic relevant. I don't see them anything but that. They need the mp.

Seekers :

Swords. They were made to use that, can only use that. Fine.

Wizards :

See Mystics. High magic = High DD, high mana, better mana regen, u know the drill...

Psychics :

They have their own soulspheres. Perfect.

Blademasters :

Should be called "Wepmasters". So mostly all of them. Although i've yet to see a Bm use a magic wep.

Clerics :

See Mystics. High magic : Better heals, more mana, better damage when DD's..

Now for the more technical ones..

Barbs :

Should be able to use mainly axes/poleaxes/hammers. They have "normally" the str for those kinds. Those who put more dex on them could use low level bows. But personnaly "claw barbs" makes me shrug.

Archers :

Primary weps. Bows/Crossbows/Slingshot. They are "supposed" to be distance attackers. They do have the dex for claws and daggers, but daggers are class specific. So not too sure..They just really need to be up close to a very few mobs in game. I "think" they should stay long ranged.

Veno :

See Mystic. But..Some do want to try heavy or light venos and mostly use fox form. Although , same as barb, seeing a veno with dual-axes makes me shrug..

Observations :

People love customizations, I admit. but let's try to get a intelligent conversation going..

- Should mage classes be allowed anything else then magic weps ? I don't think so. I see venos raging here and maybe some *chuckles* dex clercs..

- Should archers be able to use anything else then long range ? I don't think so. I see some raging here about gaining chi back..

- Should melee classes be able to use any other weps known to man. ? I don't think so either. I do not say a claw barb is not good, it just sounds weird. As weird as a veno (if they go pure fox form way) with axes..

I forsee people saying : "Well we want to be efficent, whatever happens" (Archers having to get close for very few mobs, barbs using bows on very few mobs). But let's just say.. This is a online game. We are suppose to make teams. As in any other "normal" Rpg's, the general rule is simple :

Melee classes : Gets close and personnal
Wizards/Psys : Cast
Achers : Pew Pew from afar
Healers heal (and DD if needed)
Venos/Mystics : Should let pet tank and heal/assist them

Is this balance just too hard to achieve back ? b:surrender
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Are you trying to say that claws should be BM only? b:shocked

*inb4loadsofragingwannabebmsposthere*
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I forsee people saying : "Well we want to be efficent, whatever happens" (Archers having to get close for very few mobs, barbs using bows on very few mobs).

Actually, archers have a sufficient repertoire of close combat skills usable with a bow, so long as the archer is not tanking a melee-only boss.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    magic swords are not the only magic weapons out there, and for a reason. don't underestimate wands for pure arcane casters; they provide high, and consistently predictable, magic damage without trading off anything for physical damage a pure caster class will never use anyway. glaives, too, are worth looking into.

patakas rub me personally the wrong way, but i can't deny fox venos find good uses for them. high phys damage with high spikes, if at the cost of high variance too. and don't go dissing melee fox venos, that build's proven and works; we've got melee mastery and a fox tree of skills for a reason --- doesn't mean we have to stop using pets, just that we don't ALWAYS have to let the pet be the tank. veno pets can be non-tank DDs, too.

myself, i lean strongly to magic swords for my main. but my wizard alt's currently using a hand-me-down glaive, and may very well switch to a wand if i can find a good enough one later on.

non-magic-weapon venos make me wonder what they're thinking. but if that's how they enjoy playing the game, eh, it's their spare time... just so long as they don't glitch into fox with a non-mag weapon, because that ticks me off unreasonably.

claw archers have at least one good use, tanking melee bosses. sometimes that archer's just plain going to steal aggro no matter what, so they may as well have a weapon fit for the target once it walks up to them. similar reasoning as bows on a 'sin, really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    for AA classes there are more weapons than magic sword

Wand:
    Medium-Medium damage
    Magic Sword:
    Medium-High damage
    Pataka:
    Low-Higher damage
    Glaive:
    Medium-Higher damage

I prefer Glaive/Wand on my Cleric and Pataka on my Veno.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    magic swords are not the only magic weapons out there, and for a reason. don't underestimate wands for pure arcane casters; they provide high, and consistently predictable, magic damage without trading off anything for physical damage a pure caster class will never use anyway. glaives, too, are worth looking into.

patakas rub me personally the wrong way, but i can't deny fox venos find good uses for them. high phys damage with high spikes, if at the cost of high variance too.

myself, i lean strongly to magic swords for my main. but my wizard alt's currently using a hand-me-down glaive, and may very well switch to a wand if i can find a good enough one later on.

non-magic-weapon venos make me wonder what they're thinking. but if that's how they enjoy playing the game, eh, it's their spare time... just so long as they don't glitch into fox with a non-mag weapon, because that ticks me off unreasonably.

Sorry I misexplained that part in fact. By magic swords I meant "magic weps" Wands, glaives and patakas included...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I prefer wands and glaives for my magic chars, really... and about using non-specific weapons... as long as they like it, fine by me:)

As to barb weapons I love my dual axes, but since we have bikes now, can I pleas have a shotgun? b:laugh
    edited May 2011
    As to barb weapons I love my dual axes, but since we have bikes now, can I pleas have a shotgun? b:laugh

just wait for the next pack, that's what i'd bet will be in it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    just wait for the next pack, that's what i'd bet will be in it. b:surrender

Awesome *does happy dance* b:dirty
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This thread has been multiple times, I agree.

This time will try to take a different approach

I do not want this to turn into a OP or APS thread keep it construtive please

Here's a breakdown of classes and what weps I "think" they should use.

Sins :

Daggers and bows. Bows because they have the dex for it and some monsters have either strong AoE's or some kind of debuff that can mess them up

Works for me. My bow on my Sin did 2500 damage per hit at level 53 (when I could first equip it) vs 1100 damage per hit on my daggers. Melee mobs were 1/2 dead by the time they got to me.

Mystics :

Magic swords. They are very magic relevant. I don't see them anything but that. They need the mp.

And what about the other magic weapons? >_> Excluding Balls, there is a variety of other weapons that have pros and cons depending on MAttack, +magic adds, and -channeling, just to mention a few.

Seekers :

Swords. They were made to use that, can only use that. Fine.

Would be nice if they could use bows I suppose, like EVERY OTHER CLASS (but Mystic). QQ.

Wizards :

See Mystics.

Psychics :

They have their own soulspheres. Perfect.

Blademasters :

Should be called "Wepmasters". So mostly all of them. Although i've yet to see a Bm use a magic wep.

Arcane build BM can faceroll in 1v1 PK, apparently, on a magic build caster. This is a 'for teh lulz' thing, and not something you would, say, take into TW. b:shocked Also, a bow is somewhat nice to have on a BM, especially if you have fists. It's not gonna do lots of DPS like a Sin, but you can use it to pull mobs or such.

Clerics :

See Mystics

A lazy one you are... >_>

Now for the more technical ones..

Barbs :

Should be able to use mainly axes/poleaxes/hammers. They have "normally" the str for those kinds. Those who put more dex on them could use low level bows. But personnaly "claw barbs" makes me shrug.

Using a bow in FCC on heads is good. Better than standing there doing almost nothing. However, axes can be more effective in FCC at the heads, since they can AOE and get like 3+ at once... As for claws, they are completely pointless unless you have dumped a BUNCH of money into getting to 4.0 or 5.0.

Archers :

Primary weps. Bows/Crossbows/Slingshot. They are "supposed" to be distance attackers. They do have the dex for claws and daggers, but daggers are class specific. So not too sure..They just really need to be up close to a very few mobs in game. I "think" they should stay long ranged.

They might have the DEX for fists/claws, but they don't naturally have the STR. Putting in enough STR for fists is great, but a HA BM with NO Mastery in Fists is gonna out DD an Archer, 5.0 vs 5.0, simply because the BM has a ton more STR, and STR is what's used for the damage calculation on fists, not DEX. "Oh, but you idiot, blazing arrow, blah blah blah, QQ, blah blah!" Then you're forgetting BM DOES get Fist mastery, on top of that STR, so Blazing Arrow really doesn't make up for the lack of STR.

And the choices for endgame slingshots is kinda thin... After Wind and Clouds, there's not really a lot to choose from. =\ You can get Nirvana, but the rest of the Slings don't have -int, which makes them somewhat pointless.

Veno :

See Mystic. But..Some do want to try heavy or light venos and mostly use fox form. Although , same as barb, seeing a veno with dual-axes makes me shrug..

Hum de dum. Your typical LA Veno is going to use a magic weapon. Your typical HA veno is gonna use... A magic weapon. There's NO mastery for melee weapons. Just a fox form melee mastery, which... You are required to use a magic weapon to get INTO fox form (or glitch). Glitching with really high DPS axes would probably give one of the highest DHP outputs in the game, but the APS is so low, it's pointless. DPM with fists/5.0 would be vastly higher. Fox form is about skills, can't use them when glitched (hell, you cannot switch out of fox form if you glitch). Alternate weapons on Veno is... Pointless, other than maybe Bows on a LA or HA build for heads in FCC.

Observations :

People love customizations, I admit. but let's try to get a intelligent conversation going..

- Should mage classes be allowed anything else then magic weps ? I don't think so. I see venos raging here and maybe some *chuckles* dex clercs..

Venos are more or less useless. What are we going to do in instances? Amp and purge? Doesn't seem like anyone even wants us for that anymore.

- Should archers be able to use anything else then long range ? I don't think so. I see some raging here about gaining chi back..

I'm a sage archer. Even with Cloud Eruption and the Chi skill, I cannot perma spark. Archer was supposed to be the 'high dps' DD. 5.0 changed that, you CANNOT keep up with an unrefined, crappy gear 5.0, even if you have refined R9.

- Should melee classes be able to use any other weps known to man. ? I don't think so either. I do not say a claw barb is not good, it just sounds weird. As weird as a veno (if they go pure fox form way) with axes..

I like using Bow on my BM. And take claws/fists away from Barbs, and give them better aggro on their tank skills. Fix them, and get it over with.

I forsee people saying : "Well we want to be efficent, whatever happens" (Archers having to get close for very few mobs, barbs using bows on very few mobs). But let's just say.. This is a online game. We are suppose to make teams. As in any other "normal" Rpg's, the general rule is simple :

Melee classes : Gets close and personnal
    Wizards/Psys : Cast
    Achers : Pew Pew from afar
    Healers heal (and DD if needed)
    Venos/Mystics : Should let pet tank and heal/assist them

Is this balance just too hard to achieve back ? b:surrender

Replies in red. Eh. If you want everything to be cookie-cutter, play a P2P MMO, there are no 'claw-tank' builds there. There are fail builds in some, for sure, but no 'Fist/bow clerics'. Holy fail there. Meh, whatever.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol...+5 Deicides at permaspark > +12 Jaden Emperor in DPS

Discuss.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Replies in red. Eh. If you want everything to be cookie-cutter, play a P2P MMO, there are no 'claw-tank' builds there. There are fail builds in some, for sure, but no 'Fist/bow clerics'. Holy fail there. Meh, whatever.

Nice replies.

Thanks for correction as well. I have a veno (1st char I ever made because wa sanimal tamer in another MMO) and never really used much fox form.. Didn't even know it required a magic wep for transformation :)
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for correction as well. I have a veno (1st char I ever made because wa sanimal tamer in another MMO) and never really used much fox form.. Didn't even know it required a magic wep for transformation :)

technically it doesn't, since you can also transform while unarmed. but you can't go fox if wielding a weapon that isn't magical (unless you glitch), you can't switch weapons while in fox form whether you glitch or not, and word is --- i haven't tried this --- that if you DO glitch into fox with a non-mag weapon, you can't then un-fox without relogging. all of which may be why almost nobody glitches into fox with a non-mag weapon in the first place.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    LOL @ Clerics: see Mystic lmao. But anyway I do not recommend Pataka for anyone but veno. Yea i guess spike damage is nice but base magic attack on it is too low. Cleric heals are based on the lower number. As for need the mp I dont need extra MP on any wep thanks.
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    LOL @ Clerics: see Mystic lmao. But anyway I do not recommend Pataka for anyone but veno. Yea i guess spike damage is nice but base magic attack on it is too low. Cleric heals are based on the lower number. As for need the mp I dont need extra MP on any wep thanks.
    Huh? o.0
    I thought it picks a random number from your m.attack range
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Blademasters shouldn't really be able to use fists since that's not even a bladed weapon. If they were supposed to use fists they'd be called fistmasters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Blademasters shouldn't really be able to use fists since that's not even a bladed weapon. If they were supposed to use fists they'd be called fistmasters.

Or monks...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Eh, there's so many classes that aren't supposed to be using other class weapons every class would need to be re-named lol.

Sins would be Sinchers, archers would be clawchers, barbs would be clarbs, venos would be clawmancers.

BMs using bows would be bowmasters, barbs using bows would be bowbarians, lol, etc.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    they should increase the dmg output of the class, or increase skills, if their weapon type usage is limited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    for AA classes there are more weapons than magic sword

Wand:
    Medium-Medium damage
    Magic Sword:
    Medium-High damage
    Pataka:
    Low-Higher damage
    Glaive:
    Medium-Higher damage
    The magic weapons all have the same average magical damage, and vary only in damage range. In terms of physical damage (mostly of interest to venos), their averages are very different.

Magic attack:
    All have the same average damage.
    wand: 100% +/- 1%
    m.sword: 100% +/- 10%
    glaive: 100% +/- 20%
    pataka: 100% +/- 30%

Physical attack:
    Average damage varies, comparisons use m.sword average damage as 100%.
    m.sword: 100% +/- 20%
    glaive: average damage: 94.5% +/- 15%
    pataka: average damage: 83.4% +/- 10% (adjusted for slower attack rate)
    wand: 77.8% +/- 10%

Patakas get worse the more interval gear you have compared to the other weapons, so add a little interval gear and the pataka is worse than an equivalent wand. Which is why I never could figure why they decided wizards should get a magic sword for R8, while venos (arguably the only caster class which will melee) would get a pataka for R8.
    edited May 2011
    The magic weapons all have the same average magical damage, and vary only in damage range. In terms of physical damage (mostly of interest to venos), their averages are very different.

Magic attack:
    All have the same average damage.
    wand: 100% +/- 1%
    m.sword: 100% +/- 10%
    glaive: 100% +/- 20%
    pataka: 100% +/- 30%

Physical attack:
    Average damage varies, comparisons use m.sword average damage as 100%.
    m.sword: 100% +/- 20%
    glaive: average damage: 94.5% +/- 15%
    pataka: average damage: 83.4% +/- 10% (adjusted for slower attack rate)
    wand: 77.8% +/- 10%

Patakas get worse the more interval gear you have compared to the other weapons, so add a little interval gear and the pataka is worse than an equivalent wand. Which is why I never could figure why they decided wizards should get a magic sword for R8, while venos (arguably the only caster class which will melee) would get a pataka for R8.

Quite simple. They wanted to make Venos as pointless and worthless as possible, no matter what build option you take. If interval didn't exist, Venos would be pure gold for squads. Amp would be godly, along with armor break from Ironwood.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Someone had to use patakas, they didn't wanna bother do math so they draw lot and venos won.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have an archer myself but the "only ranged weapons for archers" thing doesn't sound too bad... Only problem is that archers only do half the damage when mobs get too close so maybe if they ever make weapons class-specific they could ad a little change to that... b:surrender

Other then that it always makes me facepalm when ppl use weapons that aren't ment to be used by their class... But hey we're living in a time now where ppl are pro using aps, spark & autoattack so who needs skills and the right choice of weapons...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited May 2011
    I have an archer myself but the "only ranged weapons for archers" thing doesn't sound too bad... Only problem is that archers only do half the damage when mobs get too close so maybe if they ever make weapons class-specific they could ad a little change to that... b:surrender

Other then that it always makes me facepalm when ppl use weapons that aren't ment to be used by their class... But hey we're living in a time now where ppl are pro using aps, spark & autoattack so who needs skills and the right choice of weapons...

Uhhhhhh... There is this skill called 'knockback arrow'. Use it on mobs taht 'get too close'.

I use claws on Dreadindra. I build up max sparks/chi on him, then when a bishop spawns, triple spark and kill it. If I get immobilized, I use my crossbow and shoot it while sparked until its either dead or runs up to me so i can punch it. But that's an instance where you have to be too close to use a ranged weapon on archer...

And I've got unrefined, unsharded claws that are just temporary. >_> I use crossbow 99% of the time otherwise.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
    edited May 2011
    Uhhhhhh... There is this skill called 'knockback arrow'. Use it on mobs taht 'get too close'.

I use claws on Dreadindra. I build up max sparks/chi on him, then when a bishop spawns, triple spark and kill it. If I get immobilized, I use my crossbow and shoot it while sparked until its either dead or runs up to me so i can punch it. But that's an instance where you have to be too close to use a ranged weapon on archer...

And I've got unrefined, unsharded claws that are just temporary. >_> I use crossbow 99% of the time otherwise.

Long cooldown... And obviously I wasn't ranting against ppl who aren't just abusing other weaps for being an aps-spark-auto-slave so no need to feel attacked... To put it more clearly the weapon specific thing would be handy for example archers but then it would also be a good thing that close range damage would be cut down for only 25% instead of 50%... And other then that there is no good excuse for a cleric using claws...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i am gona say it once cos so far it been working.
    make a faction and rec non APS interval ppl i mean lets face it if interval didnt exist classes would still have a place in the game farming with friends.
    i wiz would still we wanted as a dd class and it really pains me when ppl dont incloud wizards atchars psychick as dd-
    just becouse pwi made the int rule dosent mean u should stick with it 10 classes and from them most farmers are sin and bm after is barb with archer and a cleric b:shocked.

lets revolt and show pwi we dont care for aps why making many non aps faction in all servers. lets see what would happen. lets make revolution
  • Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Archers :

Nah, axes and hammers are the way to go.
    Nobody cares what you "think" our class locked weps should be. If I want to make a clawzard, I'ma make a clawzard damnit

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Nobody cares what you "think" our class locked weps should be. If I want to make a clawzard, I'ma make a clawzard damnit
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This belongs in the beginner's forum. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited May 2011
    i am gona say it once cos so far it been working.
    make a faction and rec non APS interval ppl i mean lets face it if interval didnt exist classes would still have a place in the game farming with friends.
    i wiz would still we wanted as a dd class and it really pains me when ppl dont incloud wizards atchars psychick as dd-
    just becouse pwi made the int rule dosent mean u should stick with it 10 classes and from them most farmers are sin and bm after is barb with archer and a cleric b:shocked.

lets revolt and show pwi we dont care for aps why making many non aps faction in all servers. lets see what would happen. lets make revolution

Well you aren't on the same server as me but I still accept wizzy's and such in my squads... A DD is a DD as long as he/she get's the job done... No use to get picky over that... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]