Remove the cooldowns from potions!

Options
firerulez
firerulez Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Suggestion Box
Does everyone like to die a lot?I dun think sob:laugh.I srsly cant hunt or kill mobs without having to meditate again and again.Im a seeker.The potions are **** because they have a cooldown!I mean,how realistic is THAT?And how stupid is that for an MMORPG??Think about it.Please reply.OH AND!!!HOW DO YOU SEND A GM A MESSAGE(FOR SUGGESTION) OR IF FOR ANY TIME OF ISSUE!!!! PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION I RLLY NEED TO KNOW. Thank you.b:byeb:byeb:bye
Post edited by firerulez on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's very realistic. In real life, do you drink several beers at once? No? Alright then :)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No, just no...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no.

learn how much damage your seeker can take without needing pots, how much damage he can dish out/what skills to use/how much mana it'll take when off on an adventure. every class must deal with this. learn how to reach your max potential with what you have and don't complain about what you don't or can't have.

slow and steady wins the race. everyone will appreciate you way more in squads for it.

and it's not just the seekers...every class to deal with it.

learn your limitations, what you can't do, and then you can learn how to minimize them and dish out what you can to be an awesome beloved player.
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Level skills, get updated on equipment and use the points you get each level wisely (I suggest you to check the Seeker builds guides in these forums)... and of course... Don't chain too much as a melee class. They are no supermen. b:laugh

Good luck!
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No cooldown on pots?

Awesome, I'll just spam so many pots while I solo everything that it becomes impossible to kill me if you can't 1-shot me.

Any other great ideas?
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    holy fail on a sandwich batman!

seriously, you just impulsively threw this suggestion here without thinking didn't you? if they did this, they could kiss charm sales good bye. you being a seeker, you should be able to kill off a fair deal of mobs beofre having to take a break. if not, then your in a serous need of equipment upgrade.