Who quit PWI?

Options
endlesstorture
endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I quit this game because its boring now. Im going to go play around in private servers for a while and get warsoul and end game weapons in just 1 day. I lost all motivation to play this game because this game is a big gamble to spend your money and then PWI might release them for cheap on the next update. Its not even worth it anymore. Im was gonna spend $200 on this game for my APS class then grind the money back on FC and nirvana but then its so boring and who know PWI might sell 5APS on the next update for 10 dollars. And there is nothing really new since the Tideborn 5aps last year. The new classes gets owned by 5 APS easy. Seeker kinda suck, just a heavy armor wizard. Mystic , i dont even... well then until something new comes along i might come back.

too long to read.

Boring
I quit
PWI fails
Unbalance game
QQ
Same **** for over a year.
Playing Private servers with Warsoul weapons :D.
bye
Post edited by endlesstorture on

Comments

• _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So, really, you didn't quit the game...
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I feel like I give a damn....

EDIT: No, actually I don't.

Enjoy your illegal private servers anyway. b:bye
    [Retired from PWI]
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so **** u PWI, u wont take my 200 dollars. Im gonna buy some REAL fashion in rl, which actually makes sense intead of buying fashion in the game lol at u that do
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao. stop being a forum terd then. imo u r only doing this for attention. im sure if u were to play another game online like naruto-arena.com u would just ragequit because it didn't meet ur needs. gtfo no one knows u nor cares, these gms r doing their best to cater their customers and it is spoiled big babies like urself that demand, demand, and demand. if it means so much to u then do something about it. anyway have a crappy life lvling on private server where imbalance still exists nab.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No more an endless torture for you then.
    Enjoy switching to some illegal alternative, mate.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    QQ Stuff

b:bye You go first. We'll catch up later!

Nah we won't.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well i don't blame you one bit, this game has become pretty much a cash haven joke, but if you think life on a private server is any better you are sadly mistaken.

Yes, log in and you are insta 150. Some give you Nirvana gear to start, some you work a few days and are full 4 soc g16 +12. So is everyone else btw. In the end all the servers are the same. Pay to win for even more elite gear, and +50 vit stones or +1800 mag attack stone or whatever the one you are on puts out. So while you have your great gear, you go to west and try to pk a 100k hp bm with 60k pdef and 60kmag def and complain about the CS'ers and how you can't compete. Everone rolls demon archers and one shots all the arcanes. You have nothing else to do but sit at west and HT. And 1/10th the amount of people. Have fun b:bye
  • BaconBong - Lost City
    BaconBong - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so **** u PWI, u wont take my 200 dollars. Im gonna buy some REAL fashion in rl, which actually makes sense intead of buying fashion in the game lol at u that do

Maybe now you can get a girlfriend!
    Wait...probs not b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Eff b!tches, get $$$" --Mohatma Ghandi
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the OP acts like a kid >.> not the brightest crayon tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And 1/10th the amount of people. Have fun b:bye

Pretty much agree with what you said except 1/10th is probably a very generous estimate,

Been there, done that:It sucked, I came back :P
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im was gonna spend $200 on this game for my APS class then grind the money back on FC and nirvana

Wait... What?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Pvp_watcher - Harshlands
    Pvp_watcher - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think you are the only one leaving for this.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I quit this game because its boring now. Im going to go play around in private servers for a while and get warsoul and end game weapons in just 1 day. I lost all motivation to play this game because this game is a big gamble to spend your money and then PWI might release them for cheap on the next update. Its not even worth it anymore. Im was gonna spend $200 on this game for my APS class then grind the money back on FC and nirvana but then its so boring and who know PWI might sell 5APS on the next update for 10 dollars. And there is nothing really new since the Tideborn 5aps last year. The new classes gets owned by 5 APS easy. Seeker kinda suck, just a heavy armor wizard. Mystic , i dont even... well then until something new comes along i might come back.

too long to read.

Boring
    I quit
    PWI fails
    Unbalance game
    QQ
    Same **** for over a year.
    Playing Private servers with Warsoul weapons :D.
    bye

and abandon your goals of getting rich grinding FF?

im sure getting endgame with no effort in 1 day wont get boring. $200 wouldnt have gotten you much of an APS DD anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *yawns*
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if i didnt have so much time and money invested in this game and my characters, i would turn my back and never return. horns, Duke, no GM supervision ingame, on and on. but the last straw is bringing in yet more modern, anachronistic items-motorcycles and the stupid outfits they think goes with the bikes. this game is supposed to be set in ancient china, in a time of magic. motorcycles, and the horribly obnoxious noise from them, DOES NOT FIT. its utterly revolting.

i totaly dont blame anyone who moves out and finds another game or even a PWI knockoff....if they can find one that doesnt have the bikes already. from what i've heard, even the pservers have them, since they steal content from every other game under the sun. as for me, i dont know what im going to do. but it depresses me very, very much, to see this once beautiful game further ruined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bah you know what else didn't fit? any races that arent the original six. Any land that came with the new races doesnt fit. Tons of new fashion doesn't fit, This pretentious new interface doesn't fit(often times literally because its absurdly huge). This whole "it doesnt fit" thing became a useless argument a long time ago. I never seen anyone QQ about fashion though, but hey we have ballerina archers and punk barbs running around, whats the excuse for not throwing up a fuss about them?

Anyway, have fun at private server, then you get to see how much of a joke they are and how much worse their in game balancing issues can get(aside from the fact that they dont have sins).
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Does never go on main and catshop on alt count as quitting? cuz i did :)
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Stop QQing. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You`re still here?
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I quit, then I came back.
    Wont quit again soon. b:pleased
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I keep quitting every few months too.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Omnomnomnomnom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • theheck0
    theheck0 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In fact you could blame as much as you can the OP. But looking deeply on how the game works there's more than one reason to quit which I wont mention now. However TO ME the reasons for stay always surpass the other ones to quit. That is why I wont quit in a while. Anyway to say one thing that bothers me is that you think that the GM's that spend time on forums ARE the ones that develope the game NO they ARENT, The ones that develope the game are the developers the GM's only spend time ingame to watch out for the bugs and spend time on the forums to see the player's preferences. I dont blame the GM's for the game unbalance cause I can kind of asure you that everytime that a GM go and talk to a developer its like this:

GM:Hey,5 aps cause inbalance in the game lets nerf it.

Developer: **** it makes money. b:angry

GM:b:shocked
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OK so GTFOb:bye WE WONT MISS U WHO EVER YOU ARE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • theheck0
    theheck0 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OK so GTFOb:bye WE WONT MISS U WHO EVER YOU ARE

There is one of the reason to quit: The community.

Rude Comments

Selfish.

And Totally CHILDISH

PS. DONT lie to URSELF you miss no-one in this game meanwhile you get your SELFISH gear.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.