Is the game still playable?

Yamiino - Heavens Tear
Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Long time no see,

It has been about 4-5 months since I logged off to give this game a rest, every time I look up the stock of PWRD I always see red numbers, so that means that people are:

1. Not buying gold

OR

2. Prices are still sky rocket

I've seen the updates, and it's funny to see the bikes, I remember someone time ago asking for the bikes to be a mount because private servers had those, so it's great to see that here, however, it has nothing to do with the theme of the game, what century are we in now in PWI? Not long ago we were in some kind of old-age mythologic age but seems we're now in the technology age, no more rock mounts, horses, etc. next will be cars and bmws? lol..

So I know some people from the forums, and am wondering if this game is still playable... I left because of the Rank gear sale, i found it the most dumb thing to sell in CS, but ah well, whoever has it has it, whatever I don't care.

How are factions reacting to the changes? Is TW still enjoyable? or is it a plain pain in the butt because of all those R9 lvl 102+ players running around?

Are blademasters still obsessed with deicide? Are archers still trying to become sins/bms?, Are barbs, tanks again?

I don't want to bother downloading all the updates since I left, so I'm asking this to see what has happened since then, if things are still the same I may simply log in and say hi to my old friends (if they're not mad at me... some of them removed me from FB because of quitting PW... ah well... ), then continue with life, hehe.
WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
Post edited by Yamiino - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Absolutely nothing has changed.

Still got pack sales and rep sales.

Most recent additions to the packs include the shards for getting PQ3 ring and the stuff to manufact the Jungle Ruins belt.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Aw how sad !! (I had the feeling nothing had changed but wanted to confirm it...),

Oh well, guess I can log in to simply chat, unless my friends also quit xD

Thanks for the reply :) b:thanks
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.