Balanced game?

SysGen - Harshlands
SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Watching the PvP at West Gate I seriously asked myself if this game is 1. balanced and 2. fun anymore?!

This happened:

A Sin with R9 +12 Weapon takes down a full R9 min. +10 sharded with Vit. Stones and charmed aka a Tank down before he even can react, by buffing up in stealth, doublesparking, wind shielding to reach 5 aps and autohitting. This is the only game i saw this to be possible. Someone explain me how you can call this balanced and, even more interesting, since a game should be fun, how you can call this fun anymore, for both, Sin and Tank.

So if a Tank with such gear goes down that fast, how do the Devs seriously think the other classes to be able to do something at all?!

Yes, he has R9 +12 weapon, of course he should do a lot of damage, but that much? I doubt anyone here can call it balanced game anymore.

Another thing is: where is the Anti-Stealth genie skill? We have Anti-Stun, Anti-Silence, Anti-Paralyze, even Anti-Damage but nothing to encounter stealth?! And yes, a LVL 100 should be able to see a LVL 100 Sin with it, not 99, even if the Sin has it maxed.

And last but not least: Why does Tripple Spark kick Sins out of stealth but Double/Single Spark not?! Isn't a Double/Single Spark a skill in the same category as Tripple Spark is?!

So basically what i want to know is, how the experienced players are handling this situation, not to get their HP Bar emptied in no time,at least not enough time to even react, although you have great gears and refines and if you really can call this a balanced game anymore.
Post edited by SysGen - Harshlands on

Comments

• OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt sins have a skill that can enable them to stealth more than their lvl?

If so then a lvl 100 sin can stealth for 105+ which means no1 but another sin can see them.
  • Eleonor - Harshlands
    Eleonor - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    long story :) just w8 to go in tw and all sins are fked :) where bramble work :) but PWI is too busy with bulsh1ts to make it work in normal pvp cuz they want ppl to spend more money on sins
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    sins are indeed broken. the problem isn't just with sins it's with APS. bms archers and barbs can get high aps as well, resulting in crazy damage:P but sins stand out a bit due to their stealth, blood paint and chi skills that almost keeps their chi topped off most of the time.

as for how people handle it? i wouldn't know lol i don't pvp:P i would assume they just accept that it's part of the game now, after all, if someone can just appear and insta-pop you, there really isn't much you can do lol.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The game died as soon as packs released, then they carried on killing the game by simply putting dragon orbs in the boutique and sticking rank 9 availability though cash shop and DQ rewards, anyway, if anything they should never of existed and just left the refining aids that may increase the chance of success or stop breakage etc, having a cash shop available 100% chance to refine is the worst idea ever to exist...well that and the fact that as soon as you go from +11 to +12, your weapon stats just about double, hence why its so OP, clearly the devs were high when making this game which I've said dozens of times.

In my eyes, I think +10 is a high enough refine, the +11, mainly +12 is just a bad joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    sins are indeed broken. the problem isn't just with sins it's with APS. bms archers and barbs can get high aps as well, resulting in crazy damage:P but sins stand out a bit due to their stealth, blood paint and chi skills that almost keeps their chi topped off most of the time.

as for how people handle it? i wouldn't know lol i don't pvp:P i would assume they just accept that it's part of the game now, after all, if someone can just appear and insta-pop you, there really isn't much you can do lol.

I take offence at being compared to a sin. I can't stack all my points toward damage, accuracy, and crit rate. Plus daggers have better damage and they get the rank gear to make up for the lost interval. Sins are the most broken :3
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    A Sin with R9 +12 Weapon takes down a full R9 min. +10 sharded with Vit. Stones and charmed aka a Tank down before he even can react, by buffing up in stealth, doublesparking, wind shielding to reach 5 aps and autohitting.

Um, you cannot reach 5 aps with R9 dagger. As it has no -interval, the maximum aps you can get unsparked is 2.86. If you add Windshield to this, you'll be looking at 3.33.
    And last but not least: Why does Tripple Spark kick Sins out of stealth but Double/Single Spark not?! Isn't a Double/Single Spark a skill in the same category as Tripple Spark is?!

It's because people complained about Demon spark specifically, as it allowed Assassins to do stuff like Triple Spark -> IH -> Headhunt -> autoattack until dead. Turns out an assassin can still kill well with double spark.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011

You got it backwards.

Sins are indeed broken, but the problem is with the sins not with aps.

I don't see archers, barbs, or even BMs facerolling people before they can react.

Sins aren't broken because of high aps, sins are broken because of incredible chi gain, the most absurd stealth feature I've seen in any game, overpowered self buffs that can't even be purged, and ridiculous stun locks, tele stun and headhunt (demon lvl for both) together is an absurd 15 seconds.

The stealth feature in this game is insanely broken. In other games you cant just stealth and say "well that's it, I'm in stealth, no one can see me ever." We need a feature to cut back on it. The fact that a level 100 cannot see a level 71 sin is absurd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    tele stun and headhunt (demon lvl for both) together is an absurd 15 seconds.

Um, it's not 15 seconds. Demon Headhunt has 6 seconds and Demon Shadow Teleport has 5 seconds, for a total of 11 seconds.
    The stealth feature in this game is insanely broken. In other games you cant just stealth and say "well that's it, I'm in stealth, no one can see me ever." We need a feature to cut back on it. The fact that a level 100 cannot see a level 71 sin is absurd.

Then again if a level 100 gets completely destroyed by a level 71 sin just because they can't see them would kinda tell me that level 100 is either seriously undergeared or just plain ****.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i want to see all the high 5 aps sins create a non-sin class to see how much they can handle being owned by a sin.

That would be funny to see those sins start to b:cry because they thought they were just skilled b:laugh and now they cant do **** & lose to even the weakest classes b:laugh
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    PWI? Balanced game?

b:chuckle
  • sjsharksfan
    sjsharksfan Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Many games have imbalanced PvP where one class owns. People complain on them too, but generally expecting the people who screwed up the pvp in the first place to fix it without **** up other things massively is stupid. If the devs try to fix it things will be worse not better.b:bye
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Balancing game now? When after 2 years I was sick of unbalanced game so I started to play sin? NO WAY!!! I was waiting more than year to balance game with sins. So I start playing one. I don't want any balance now.b:laugh