Are all seekers annoying?

Options
Mugler - Lost City
Mugler - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Seeker
Every day I get more and more "bad" experience with seekers. I have a question: Are all seekers annoying? I feel very poorly that it's impossible to go pvp, duels with them.
For example I will tell about pvp with namby-pamby seeker. He was angry that I use my pet (I didn't used my the strogest pet Cragglord), but only Devil pet. He of course was shell-shocked of stun. He said that it's not fair. What's more (next round) I used other pet Salvation and when I used absorb buff he again flew into a rage. Seeker said that he don't go pvp if I use this one. He made conclusion that mystic can't use pets in duel. That I have go fight without my pets. I of course was stunned that I can't use my skills. In addition, seeker was angry that I was not near 0-5 metres near him. "It's not fair again!" he said. Well, Seekers if I good know have many range skills too? So what's wrong there? Heals and other skills also not fair in pvp... But this seeker was buffed with sin buff and other and still was fierce. So how mystic should go fight in pvp then?
Bad experiences with seekers makes me miserable. I always let my oponent use all his/her skills, but why I can't do it also?
Post edited by Mugler - Lost City on

Comments

• Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only feasible rule in duels I think is not allowing the use of genies or other external assistance aside from your own skill set (like apothercary and hp pots). Anything else is just not much of a duel at all. You might as well sit there and let him beat on you if that's the case. I think this problem goes beyond Seekers, though. There are just some people who are so full of ego/pride that they lack any real sportsmanship in competitive activities like PvP anymore (partially why I don't PvP in this game). If they make so many rules like that for a simple duel, which is supposed to be for fun, why should they even bother dueling you? You might as well tell them to 1 shot a low level mob. They'll get the same value out of it b:chuckle.

/endsmallrant
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    na its not just seekers. all classes have ppl around who complaign like that.ppl like this just keep QQing and making up rules until theres no way they can loose. and lol saying u couldnt use ur pet in a dual is like saying ill fight u if u let me win.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well PWI made mystics OP so not your fault right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've won and lost against Mystics who use pets (same goes toward Veno's). I never QQ when I lose, I usually just laugh and tell them good fight. I laugh to show that it's all in fun, and understand you can't win every time. Anyway, if he says Mystic's can't use pets because it's unfair, then he shouldn't use a macro that involves Gemini Slash, Voidstep, Arme Neir (sp?), or Vortex since it'd be "unfair" to others. He's just a whiner, don't let his immaturity make you judge a whole class. There are good ones out there.

Or hell, if you duel him again and he says you can't use pets, then tell him he has to unequip his sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Meh, bms/sins QQ when I seal them and nuke them from range, so, you're just dealing with a butt-hurt player, not a butt-hurt seeker.
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nothing is unfair when the class has the option to use it to their advantage, stop QQing and get over it; go roll the class you call unfair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Neyda - Raging Tide
    Neyda - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In addition, seeker was angry that I was not near 0-5 metres near him. "It's not fair again!" he said.

So you used your Pet AND keeped some distance? b:shocked
    What comes next, dont tell that you dared to move around and if thats not
    unfair enough you attacked him. b:angry

Dont you know that you have to go afk until the Fight is over, and when its done you have
    to congratulate them for their great strategies and PvP Abilities b:surrender
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In addition, seeker was angry that I was not near 0-5 metres near him. "It's not fair again!" he said.

omg people really do not know how to play seeker it seems.

Staggering Strike, Battousai, Heartseeker, ion spike, gemini slash(a good opener would be blade affinity -> gemini slash) = ranged skills. Of the five, staggering strike and battousai will have to be rotated while the other three are on cooldown/waiting for spark.

I mean geez, there are options.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread....*shakes head*
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think this thread is funny. Let's make the rule so that I must win and you must loose. Yes, I like that rule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Nova_Kane - Sanctuary
    Nova_Kane - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ....this... just made me sad to be a seeker. What the hell is he crying for? Apparently, he doesnt know **** about his Ranged skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The natural disaster.. I follow in the footsteps of Alec...
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How does all seekers become annoying from one guy?
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Every day I get more and more "bad" experience with seekers. I have a question: Are all seekers annoying? I feel very poorly that it's impossible to go pvp, duels with them.
    For example I will tell about pvp with namby-pamby seeker. He was angry that I use my pet (I didn't used my the strogest pet Cragglord), but only Devil pet. He of course was shell-shocked of stun. He said that it's not fair. What's more (next round) I used other pet Salvation and when I used absorb buff he again flew into a rage. Seeker said that he don't go pvp if I use this one. He made conclusion that mystic can't use pets in duel. That I have go fight without my pets. I of course was stunned that I can't use my skills. In addition, seeker was angry that I was not near 0-5 metres near him. "It's not fair again!" he said. Well, Seekers if I good know have many range skills too? So what's wrong there? Heals and other skills also not fair in pvp... But this seeker was buffed with sin buff and other and still was fierce. So how mystic should go fight in pvp then?
    Bad experiences with seekers makes me miserable. I always let my oponent use all his/her skills, but why I can't do it also?

that's awesome. The guy wouldn't duel you for using your own skill set?!

I get it if you:
    A. Used a genie.
    B. Potted.
    C. Used apoth.

But your pet!? People duel to compare use of skills, and base skill of player without charm interferance (cant spell) Sorry the person you dueled makes me laugh. b:laugh

I dueled a bm once and he said it was unfair that I kited him.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dueled a bm once and he said it was unfair that I kited him.
    tell him you wont kite if he wont stun b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • kumaster
    kumaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I sure hope i am not annoying.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster 8x Unactive
    Seeker 7x active( almost main)
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle whats next venos wont be able to go HA LA OR AA for duels or hangon thats sooo unfair i bet you without or with a pet b:chuckle

GAWD all about your class skills and how you use them b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not all are.
  • CelesKira - Archosaur
    CelesKira - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So you used your Pet AND keeped some distance? b:shocked
    What comes next, dont tell that you dared to move around and if thats not
    unfair enough you attacked him. b:angry

Dont you know that you have to go afk until the Fight is over, and when its done you have
    to congratulate them for their great strategies and PvP Abilities b:surrender

LOL!!! Js xD
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol Mystic can be beaten, xD don t know what this guy is whinning about. I often win or lose but when i lose i am general close. Void step man , heartseeker, gemi slash, amier neir and the other long ranges, or i spark to cancel the pet attack then run or holy path to mystic and spam physical attacks and win XD.

Even if i get annoyed that they win, xD i just say goodjob because they kept me away :).b:victory. Venos i remeber losing a level 60 veno xD when i was level 80 blademaster because it was my first time pvping them and didnt know about bramble hood lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Venos i remeber losing a level 60 veno xD when i was level 80 blademaster because it was my first time pvping them and didnt know about bramble hood lol.

Pretty sure bramble doesn't work in open map pvp
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure bramble doesn't work in open map pvp

She probably meant a duel.

Duels are technically PvP, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • Dangler - Lost City
    Dangler - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    would be nice to have slightly better antistuns (well longer lasting ones) but I enjoy PvP as if you balance the Mag def and phy def you can survive quite awhile and gemini and heart work well. Dont seem to find the disarm skill works that well but hey ho cant have everything. RELEASE THE R9 then when i hit it will be devastating b:chuckle
  • YOURLIEZ - Archosaur
    YOURLIEZ - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol Mystic can be beaten, xD don t know what this guy is whinning about. I often win or lose but when i lose i am general close. Void step man , heartseeker, gemi slash, amier neir and the other long ranges, or i spark to cancel the pet attack then run or holy path to mystic and spam physical attacks and win XD.

Even if i get annoyed that they win, xD i just say goodjob because they kept me away :).b:victory. Venos i remeber losing a level 60 veno xD when i was level 80 blademaster because it was my first time pvping them and didnt know about bramble hood lol.

Not if they have salavtion on
    Not being able to do dmg = automatic lose b:cry
    Duke: Let it be know that YOURLIEZ has rerolled to TF2
    Rest of the sever:.....Wait, what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I gotta say I haven't got much pvp exp yet with my seeker. But the problem isn't with the class, it's with the person controlling the char.

I personally don't QQ when a cleric heals, or a bm stuns, or whatever. It's part of the class lol Oo;

I sometimes try to see what our limits are with friends though. Per example, can I still win from that person if I don't use this skill, or a pet. :) Can be quite fun. But seriously... no QQ >_>"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker