Options
1234568»

Comments

• JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight at the usual hour- 11pm PDT, and it will run for approximately two hours, ending at 1am PDT!

And for the usual maintenance question:

Have you ever met up with someone in real life after meeting them for the first time in-game in PWI?

what about our medals of glory? i dont care about new instances, fashs and packs.... im waiting for those medals to get the r9.... its all i need atm, me and alot other ppl... until when r u gonna ignore us?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So what's the point of new content that only 10% of the server population is going to care about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So what's the point of new content that only 10% of the server population is going to care about?

The point is, all the QQ people on the forums haven't left yet and they probably won't leave anytime soon, so why bother with them? PWI needs some new customers to feed to the machine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what about our medals of glory? i dont care about new instances, fashs and packs.... im waiting for those medals to get the r9.... its all i need atm, me and alot other ppl... until when r u gonna ignore us?b:cry

lol I can't believe there are ppl QQing like this for such a stupid game breaking thing. If I wanted to leave the game I wouldn't need to get bored of the game by pay for a set that allows me to 1 hit everyone and their mothers, I would simply uninstall the game, and it's totally free! : D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • DolIy - Sanctuary
    DolIy - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    grrrrRR
    im probably the only player who will QQ about this
    but can u guys change the ig font back?
    if not i guess its no biggie ;~;

i no likey the fact u can tell my name has a 'i' in itb:chuckle
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I met my soulmate in real life last month. We had met in this game <3

Yes we sure did ^_^.

*crumbles* OMG I LOVE YOU ;;
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes We Sure Did ^_^.

*crumbles* Omg I Love You ;;
    i Love You Too!! ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm too poor to afford meeting people from this game. Besides, I'm a 'sin and everybody hates me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm too poor to afford meeting people from this game. Besides, I'm a 'sin and everybody hates me.

-turns to fox and pees on you-b:chuckle
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Gozzy - Raging Tide
    Gozzy - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my update dun worcks cant download the elementskill.dll tryed alot of times any idea?
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Looks like the good old memory leak glitch is back. Yay.

b:surrender
    [Retired from PWI]
  • ketsura
    ketsura Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One time I was at a party and was drunk and I started talking about the game I played and well this other was guy was ilke woah you play that?! and it turned out we knew each other on the game and that's how we met in real life, hah. On a diff game, it turned out my guild leader went to high school with my best friend and that I had met him a few times over the years. And recently, my boyfriends little brother plays pwi and we happen to knew each other too. o_o....so ya I never actually made plans to meet up with people but some how I just randomly played with some people I knew?? Haha.
  • KDsWrath - Sanctuary
    KDsWrath - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My fiance and myself met first in game O.O I can't believe how many people this actually happened to XD It's awesome lol...
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    NPCs
    Renamed Acephalid Death Knights to Headless Knights.
    Renamed Acephalid Death Knight Generals to headless Knight-Captains.
    For enemies with no heads, their names were quite the mouthful. So we've cut them down to size.

After 3 years you (PWE or who ever the idiot is responcible) desides to fix something that was never broken and in the mean time leave rubberbanding alone!? BTW DEATH KNIGHT is a far better name for such a dark and whicked looking monster and whoever changed it should be beaten with an ipad