Is the community really that unimportant to you?

Options
Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear
Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I am in no way degrading the new instance infact i welcome it, but honestly where the hell is the god damn balance... Is the community really that unimportant to you?

PLEASE show me atleast 3+ posts complaining about low level instances?

And while your searching for those, please neglect the 10000+ posts asking for something new/exciting/challenging to do for the lvl 100's.

Bikes and packs are not the problem no ones forcing you to drive a bike or to buy packs.

LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY... atleast once.

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea, plus I think we have a mod shortage, or they don't monitor the HT forums anymore......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MikaMouse - Heavens Tear
    MikaMouse - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    + 1 b:victory
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Intelligence factor is too great here. Dont expect them to listen.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i want new endgame content D;
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wuts Intillect. :o
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea, plus I think we have a mod shortage, or they don't monitor the HT forums anymore......

Or LC for that matter...i thought that **** thread would have been depth'd by now
  • CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    While its true that we do need endgame stuff, there has been complaints that there is little new content outside of rehashes of the same boring quests for lowbies. Take for example the events. They always cater to higher levels. I'm not saying that it shouldnt be that way. Hell, we all paid or worked for our levels and gear, stuff like that SHOULD benefit us. But as far as lower level players go, there is quest, grind, bh, quest, grind, bh. On and on. Now there is something else to do along the journey to high levels.

Oh wait... I forgot. The journey isnt what matters to anymore on this game anymore. b:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Or LC for that matter...i thought that **** thread would have been depth'd by now

LF ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i want new endgame content D;

End-game content will be the new Uninstall Packs. Don't worry...they will be 50% off.
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    While its true that we do need endgame stuff, there has been complaints that there is little new content outside of rehashes of the same boring quests for lowbies. Take for example the events. They always cater to higher levels. I'm not saying that it shouldnt be that way. Hell, we all paid or worked for our levels and gear, stuff like that SHOULD benefit us. But as far as lower level players go, there is quest, grind, bh, quest, grind, bh. On and on. Now there is something else to do along the journey to high levels.

Oh wait... I forgot. The journey isnt what matters to anymore on this game anymore. b:bye

Your last statement is the problem; this is not a game for most people, it is a job. Nobody plays for fun, nobody enjoys the game for what it is, or what they could make of it; most people instead have "endgame fever" and all they care about is "exp and lvling so they can reach endgame" so that they can do the instances a few times then complain that they are bored. If this update had added stuff for endgame players, they would have complained anyway because it wouldn't have been "good enough" for whatever reason. And also, they would have become bored of it rather quickly, and then complained that they want another instance.

Of course, while I am refreshed to see an instance for once NOT catering to endgame players and those with "endgame fever", I do think they should have added something anyway, for those who have been around for years, who reached endgame legit and who actually deserve to have something new every once in a while/
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No thanks...I don't need a uninstall virus; I know how to do it myselfb:shutup
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~