Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I mean come on PWI...
    I've been waiting a month with 85 tokens in my bank for the medals to make my weapon.

Our guild lost our last territory in TW because the other side had six rank 9s. We had only 2 with myself and other that would have been but couldn't.

The last one or two medals on the Lost server are sitting in cat shops for 100 million coin each.

Come on PWI...

The PvP servers are much more competitive and hardcore, the medals are almost gone there.

Get those medals back in the game.

Btw if you dont know you need the rank 9 ring first before you can get the weapon which is another 32 tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Last day of rank and chip sale...no medals of glory. They say they were worried about how many medals were getting sent out into the server along with the exploit... Well who cares! Most of the people getting these medals were using them for their own use and not reselling. Sticking them back in the cash shop is just a slap in the face and shows the greed and loss of respect to the players. Taking so long to come up with a solution is pathetic.

Return the medals as a dq item rewards there is nothing better you can do.

I suggest to anyone unhappy with this to UNLIKE pwi on facebook the x2 exp/drop is over now and they don't deserve it. This game is just going downhill...
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    No news about the medals yet? well bump and good nights b:bye
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It would be nice to know if we're getting the medals back in some form or fashion.
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yeah was thinking of getting ring and daggerb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:laugh put medals back pl0x since you don't punish pplz for bug exploits so I can sell some medals to pplz for mass profit as well without fear of any reprocussions.b:thanks

b:surrender btw did you tell the dev team ur not punishing anyone that abused this bug to make them tradeable and they get to sell them for mass profit as well? Just curious since they thought they were so easy to get to take them all together to what they may think about some players using a bug exploit to make them tradeable and selling them without any punishment at all and what they had to say about that.b:shutup
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    +1b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OMG this thread was on the second page. nuu!!!
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Give us a crumb please? We waited days for a countdown just to get an instance that the majority of people on the server can't enter? Was that really worth a countdown?

Tons of people sitting on general summers tokens, with no medals.

Meanwhile the exploiters have gotten filthy rich selling medals for 70 million +.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Still not even a damn
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Worst countdown ever... where's DA MEDALS??? b:angry
  • _bollocks_ - Harshlands
    _bollocks_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    121 pages of ignorant ppls lol...medals will not be back for at least 6 months. Quit your QQ'in and just play the game.

bb losers.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WHER R THE DAMN MEDALS! b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • michikobaby
    edited May 2011
    121 pages of ignorant ppls lol...medals will not be back for at least 6 months. Quit your QQ'in and just play the game.

bb losers.

Hello LOSER,

Medals will be back a lot sooner than you think... and when they do you'll still have yours because no way people are going to pay 95m. Worst possible thing they can do is stick them back in the boutique for 25 gold = about 25m. I call BS if you think you are actually good at merchanting making your billions...yeah right. Have fun playing the game when none of your sht will sell. Go troll somewhere else. b:bye

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1078771 <--Exploiter?
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:laugh I still say the new head fash (helmets) is something I"ve seen special ed classes wearing at schools.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Btw if you dont know you need the rank 9 ring first before you can get the weapon which is another 32 tokens.
    Yeah I got 3 medals from DQ for my ring just before the appcoypse.
    How I wish I had gotten all the others I needed.
    b:cry
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Buuump.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Hello LOSER,

Medals will be back a lot sooner than you think... and when they do you'll still have yours because no way people are going to pay 95m. Worst possible thing they can do is stick them back in the boutique for 25 gold = about 25m. I call BS if you think you are actually good at merchanting making your billions...yeah right. Have fun playing the game when none of your sht will sell. Go troll somewhere else. b:bye

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1078771 <--Exploiter?

Just sold 1 this morning for 100 mil. Can anyone say Cha-cha-cha-ching? I only have 4 more left to sell, I will wait 1 month and see how much higher this price will rise. My sin has barrier thorn nirvana +10 thx to this.

bb losers b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Mistress_HF - Archosaur
    Mistress_HF - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well by taking the medal of glory of the DQ list has only give people that have them to sell for an outrageous price them not many can afford because the ones that are not cash shopper have a hard enough time buy from people that sell cause of thier outragous prices they sell other things for. Its just another way PWI is trying to get people to spend real money on the game.b:angry
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Is the DQ page not work, again?

Can't send a Makeover Scroll so I can use that .ini edited preset that was included in the latest patch b:cry

edit:
    Chrome didn't work but firefox did, strange.
  • michikobaby
    edited May 2011
    Alright Burnout if you actually did sell a medal for 100m (DOUBT IT) then gratz for ripping off incredibly stupid person they deserve it.

Harshland server fail? b:surrender
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    GM's can u put em back now plz. I won't give any valid arguments since u guys don't either. I wanna get my R9 too to compete with the cashshoppers who got it before for way less money.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    f.u.c.k u pwi ^.^ thats all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Quoted for truth, put the damned medals back in DQ page b:angry
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

Finally someone has the balls to say what we are all feeling b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torsay - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    hey Burnout. Cant find buyer in game so you are looking for one here?

Keep going, you are just making this thread more visible.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    hey Burnout. Cant find buyer in game so you are looking for one here?

Keep going, you are just making this thread more visible.

That was the point...

I don't even have any medals...

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torsay - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Oh so I got it.

What do I win?

Nice troll thread there btw, lots of people got owned there including myself.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Oh so I got it.

What do I win?

Nice troll thread there btw, lots of people got owned there including myself.

I usually stick to my main but PWI is rlly pissing me off lately. Rep sale with no medals? Then they put in new packs that shoot gold all the way up to 1.3 million? back to back pack + orb sales? When did ANYONE ask for this? Where's the 130 page thread asking for back to back pack sales? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.