edited May 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • BiWinning - Heavens Tear
    BiWinning - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You people actually meet other losers irl and form a bond of love? So much for internet safety? You should be more aware that just because Michael Jackson,R Kelly, Kobe and every other famous black person aren't allowed near playgrounds does not mean they cannot use the internet. So please be cautious when meeting your pixel love in real life, bring a can of pepper-spray and re-hearse these lines so that when the time comes you aren't thinking about what to say..you can just say it..be sure to scream ok?

STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER!!!!
  • WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver
    WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a motorcycle mount? oh hell... i know what mount i want for my bm... Hey Death its soakin up TROUBLE like rain in the dirt. just a thought. :)
  • RaidenXI - Dreamweaver
    RaidenXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Anyone wanna rub my butt? It's not hurt or anything but I enjoy the feeling b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Haven't met any of my pw friends yet irl... Might meet the first friend I ever made in pwi in the summer vacation though :Db:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Mammorai - Sanctuary
    Mammorai - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I will be meeting my hubby in game in a week or two for the first time :D I'm so excited.

Bout time you guys meet b:pleased
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You people actually meet other losers irl and form a bond of love? So much for internet safety? You should be more aware that just because Michael Jackson,R Kelly, Kobe and every other famous black person aren't allowed near playgrounds does not mean they cannot use the internet. So please be cautious when meeting your pixel love in real life, bring a can of pepper-spray and re-hearse these lines so that when the time comes you aren't thinking about what to say..you can just say it..be sure to scream ok?

How old are you? I'm just wondering...
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

shouldnt feed the trolls but hell you act like every one who meets the person in rl is some idiotic kid running out to meet strangers. i dont meet any one from online in rl till i get to know them as well as possible. hell iv talked to my gfs family
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I met like 7 people on this game in real life. Mostly girl I was dating in game who decided to meet up with me irl and a few was friend I knew on vent who played the game. Me and a few of my friends are going on a 2week vacation in London together and we all meet on this game it will be our first time meeting for a few of them so should be interesting.
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

haters gonna hate! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Death are you asking my age because you want to meet up irl? I don't feel comfortable yet, I haven't read enough text or seen your pixels yet.
  • XCHiBBYx - Sanctuary
    XCHiBBYx - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! b:thanksb:cute
  • RaidenXI - Dreamweaver
    RaidenXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haters gonna hate! b:chuckle

Ignore the haters and rub my butt!! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bout time you guys meet b:pleased

:D I know right. I've been waiting patiently for the past few months since we met :3
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tharivol - Lost City
    Tharivol - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well all done updateing client hope servers back soon
  • SlyHero - Sanctuary
    SlyHero - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

well if u feel ready to meet up with some one irl than you should altough its smart to take a friend along (or go to a buzzy place) for the first meeting^^
    If you need my help, just send me a PM :D
  • No_Signal - Lost City
    No_Signal - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Havent met anyone yet off the game.... in the whole week Ive been playing the game
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did busy places stop Ted Bundy? Nope, he abducted people like he was at an AIDS summit in Africa.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 515
    Released May 4, 2011

New Dungeon
    Monsters have invaded Phoenix Valley! Players may group up and enter Phoenix Valley in order to challenge the horde of monsters that appear within. Speak to Khoan the Survivor in Archosaur at (571, 646).

Players within different level brackets will experience different versions of Phoenix Valley.
    The available level brackets are: 30-44, 45-59, 60-74, and 75-84

Divine Contracts
    Fixed the Divine Contract interface so that it no longer overlaps

Cleaned up the descriptions for the potions that you can receive from the Divine Emissary of Shadow.

Mrs. Zoologist
    Cleaned up her Pet Rename menu.

General Summer
    His greeting should now acknowledge everyone, not just the original 3 races.

Skills
    Fixed a typo in Barbarian's Violent Triumph skill. We're pretty sure "redering" is not really a word.

NPCs
    Renamed Acephalid Death Knights to Headless Knights.
    Renamed Acephalid Death Knight Generals to headless Knight-Captains.
    For enemies with no heads, their names were quite the mouthful. So we've cut them down to size.

b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh

meh. b:surrender
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • _Lateralus_ - Harshlands
    _Lateralus_ - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I stopped meeting people off the internet ever since I was on that episode of Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator"
  • SlyHero - Sanctuary
    SlyHero - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did busy places stop Ted Bundy? Nope, he abducted people like he was at an AIDS summit in Africa.

hmm well i never had any problems meeting some one irl so i geuss its a risk worth taking
    If you need my help, just send me a PM :D
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ BiWinning
    This will be my last reply to your type:
    i think people who constantly find a way to hate just have low self esteem ;3 cant think too far past their own comfort zone so it makes others around them seem lower then themselves. mad much? rejected much? you sir make me laugh b:laugh any half brained person knows the risks. we also know risks in everyday activities like driving, hanging out with rl friends, physical activities and etc.(unless you dont get out much). dont like the thread? no one is keeping you here =)

all in all haters just gonna hate b:laugh

oh and please do pass more judgement on the community ^^ shows your true level of ignorance (yes ignorance). anyone who claims what he "knows" truly does not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

get over it and accept the fact you will be lonely forever so we can just point and laugh at you to your face instead of behind your back b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • No_Signal - Lost City
    No_Signal - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

You seem to know a LOT about stalkers and killers...Guess people learn a lot about their heroes?
  • CieloAzule - Sanctuary
    CieloAzule - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    having trouble with update. I keep getting error b:sad
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How do I need a life when ya'll meetin people online irl LOL.

Yes No_Signal. I idolize those types of people, they are like my supermen.

Lust - To my type? What a racist!
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lu$t can I touch your tranny **** ;D? lol jk :o
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've met people from the internet, and haven't had any probs... well, except one (psycho ex). But, all in all, as long as you understand the risks and are prepared, then there's nothing wrong with it. Just like everyone else is saying..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8