All you poeple Lost you Dam minds

Spitball_ - Dreamweaver
Spitball_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Serously....They bring us a new expansion with new material and all you guys can do is QQ about it.

The bike is friggen awsome and the new fashion is perfect for it.

Also New instance for low lvls awsome as well. Think about you tards the faster the new poeple lvl the more demand for Farmable items will be so you lvl 100+ will be making a profit off them.

Man I am so raged at all you cry babys that play this game.......Age limit to play this game for a reason grow up you QQ cry babys.
YOU SIR HAVE FAILED
Post edited by Spitball_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Serously....They bring us a new expansion with new material and all you guys can do is QQ about it.

Also New instance for low lvls awsome as well. Think about you tards the faster the new poeple lvl the more demand for Farmable items will be so you lvl 100+ will be making a profit off them.

Man I am so raged at all you cry babys that play this game.......Age limit to play this game for a reason grow up you QQ cry babys.
    It'sa shame there isn't a like button. You are smarticle amongst whining r-tards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
    QQ Oh yeah you're a butt-kisser QQ QQ
    ...and QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ~~

Lol I'm just being a butthead. I'll admit they hyped this up to be great then disappoint us, but at least they're still adding stuff to this long dead game...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm thooper thooper cereal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    QQ

/10char
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    are you crying over all the other cry babies?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011

im gonna complain about the bikes they dont look awesome infact they ruin the very essence of pwi's looks by adding motorcycles (timing traveling ones on top of that) you lose the mystical old time feel. b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • BaconBong - Lost City
    BaconBong - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol U Mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Eff b!tches, get $$$" --Mohatma Ghandi
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Level 8 chars to 100+
    Collect nirvana keys for 3 months
    Double Drops Start
    99 Key quest on 6 of them + 2 99 keys on other 2 +use rest of keys on those 2 = VERY big profit
    No one cares about lower levels the money and all the cool stuff is still at level 100.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Apparently this game isn't played for fun, it's simply a competition of lusting for endgame as quickly as possible.

This is suppose to be a game, not a job.
  • TabooForYou - Lost City
    TabooForYou - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011

wtf ihu im dying nowb:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    im gonna complain about the bikes they dont look awesome infact they ruin the very essence of pwi's looks by adding motorcycles (timing traveling ones on top of that) you lose the mystical old time feel. b:cold

There wasn't much of a mystical old time feel to begin with...

There WAS before fashion existed.

But that feel has been dead since long before the fish expansion came out. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    pft. ancient china so totally had motorcycles. dunno wth all of you are smokin >;O

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • SunshineSux - Lost City
    SunshineSux - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Someone will always be cryin cos they don't have everything handed to them on silver platters, Honestly, i cant wait to try the new instance out on my alts, my main is a lil too high unfortunately, oh well. Least it's SOMETHING new! Now, lemme in so i can smoosh stuff already! b:pleasedb:victoryb:chuckle
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    There wasn't much of a mystical old time feel to begin with...

There WAS before fashion existed.

But that feel has been dead since long before the fish expansion came out. >_>

Excuse me? What's so non-mystical about us?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    pft. Ancient China So Totally Had Motorcycles. Dunno Wth All Of You Are Smokin >;o

B:laugh
    RICKSHAWS WITH FIREWORKS ATTACHED **** YEAH.

they totally did have em
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They had over a year since the last expansion and what we got was a half done joke of an expansion.

They talked about how amazing the guild bases are going to be, NEW GEARS! NEW FASHION! 40 VS 40 GUILD BASE WARS!

The new gears are so expensive they serve no purpose. A tome that gives like 2% xp and 0.2 movement speed costs 300mil, I can buy a pan gu, creator for that price. A helm equal in strength to nirvana tier 2 costs 960mil, 8 times the price. A weapon equal in strength to nirvana tier 1 costs ONE BILLION coins.

The guild base wars? They sat there and said "We will have 40 vs 40 guild base wars when the expansion is out"

We don't have them. Furthermore we have yet to even hear the classic "It's coming soon!" for them.

The 2 new classes are the only content from the expansion, the one that was worked on for over a year. (supposedly)

The instance is pointless. If a low level REALLY wants to level, then they already have 87843546847646 different ways to do so. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    RICKSHAWS WITH FIREWORKS ATTACHED **** YEAH.

they totally did have em
    They had ice cream too.
    ~Spazz~
  • AzureBeast_c - Harshlands
    AzureBeast_c - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2011

clearly you havent been playing this game very long.

Because motorcycles belong in a game that is supposed to look old style /sarcasm. which is why we have animal mounts, not cars and why we fly on kites and animals rather then fly in sci-fi looking spacecrafts. For real, this is perfect world international, not future world international. motorcycles just arent suiting.
  • MikaMouse - Heavens Tear
    MikaMouse - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    No matter the cost!I shall have them all..... muhahahahahhahahahaha b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Okon - Lost City
    Okon - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    pft. ancient china so totally had motorcycles. dunno wth all of you are smokin >;O

http://funnyfunda.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/old_motorcycles_001.jpg >:O
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Thooper dooper cereal b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    No matter the cost!I shall have them all..... muhahahahahhahahahaha b:chuckleb:laugh
    -facefin-
    o.o
    ~Spazz~
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They had over a year since the last expansion and what we got was a half done joke of an expansion.

They talked about how amazing the guild bases are going to be, NEW GEARS! NEW FASHION! 40 VS 40 GUILD BASE WARS!

The new gears are so expensive they serve no purpose. A tome that gives like 2% xp and 0.2 movement speed costs 300mil, I can buy a pan gu, creator for that price. A helm equal in strength to nirvana tier 2 costs 960mil, 8 times the price. A weapon equal in strength to nirvana tier 1 costs ONE BILLION coins.

The guild base wars? They sat there and said "We will have 40 vs 40 guild base wars when the expansion is out"

We don't have them. Furthermore we have yet to even hear the classic "It's coming soon!" for them.

The 2 new classes are the only content from the expansion, the one that was worked on for over a year. (supposedly)

The instance is pointless. If a low level REALLY wants to level, then they already have 87843546847646 different ways to do so. b:bye

Quoted for truth... my thoughts exactly.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Fireworks on some little noodle cart hell yea! "wanna hope on my big wheels?"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    clearly you havent been playing this game very long.

Because motorcycles belong in a game that is supposed to look old style /sarcasm. which is why we have animal mounts, not cars and why we fly on kites and animals rather then fly in sci-fi looking spacecrafts. For real, this is perfect world international, not future world international. motorcycles just arent suiting.

How would you expect him to know, there aren't any motorcycles in FCb:bye

and..

HA!:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Pig - Raging Tide
    Pig - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    pfftt i didn't spend any $ in this game yet, so idc of updates
    i just have fun letting csers pay so i can play for free
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Since this seems to be a monument to imbecility...

ENJOY

THE

GAME

OR

GO

AWAY.

QUIT

THE

****ING

COMPLAINING.

This is a forum of discussion about the content and it's related features, not a complaint BBS for you all to post inane dribble about how you hate the game. If you don'tlike it **** off, and don't play, we won't miss you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What wonderful capitalization there:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Fireworks on some little noodle cart hell yea! "wanna hope on my big wheels?"

Can I has
    b:sad

I would ROCK this!!! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MikaMouse - Heavens Tear
    MikaMouse - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's funny to watch everyone go crazy over things added to the game/market...

b:thanksb:laugh
This discussion has been closed.