edited May 2011 in General Discussion
What do you guys think of the motorcycle? -.-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:shocked
Post edited by MoonlitMusic - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    In my PWi story, the bike fell from outer space, and landed, creating a crater.

Its obvious that the next expansion is aliens.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    .....or the beginning of Mad Max.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    By this logic, 99% of the fashion makes no sense either...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Tacky, tbh. Makes me think of the private servers that have added random objects to decorate cities with that totally just... don't fit in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i challange you to point out 1 thing that does make sense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Objection.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Tacky, tbh. Makes me think of the private servers that have added random objects to decorate cities with that totally just... don't fit in.

You should see the P2P MMO's. They have wonderful cities, some of their cities are like... the size of the OHT map.

Cities in PWI blow, even Tellus is lame compared to a P2P MMO city. Bland, badly designed, and completely static.

Anyway...

It comes down to the sounds. If it's like the P2P MMO's, where the motorcycles make obnoxious sounds, it will be a living hell. If they are silent like other mounts, eh, who cares. It'll be a change, and everyone will get used to it sooner or later. I'm sure they will look stupid as **** riding around though.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Ruli - Heavens Tear
    Ruli - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This is like playing an immersive world war 2 flight simulator then sundenlly you spot a bright pink F15 chasing a UFO.
    Total illusion buster.
    Could you devs in China please do somthing usefull with your time an actually address some of the problems that have been part of PW sinse its launch?
    I shall end the rant here
    bloody motorbikes .......
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    oh god. if it does make actual sound and loud too, we'll have a re-run of the biker southpark episode... D:
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The topic's title totally fits what I think about those bikes x_x
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    This is like playing an immersive world war 2 flight simulator then sundenlly you spot a bright pink F15 chasing a UFO.
    Total illusion buster.
    Could you devs in China please do somthing usefull with your time an actually address some of the problems that have been part of PW sinse its launch?
    I shall end the rant here
    bloody motorbikes .......
    You sir, hit the nail on the head.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You should see the P2P MMO's. They have wonderful cities, some of their cities are like... the size of the OHT map.

Cities in PWI blow, even Tellus is lame compared to a P2P MMO city. Bland, badly designed, and completely static.

Anyway...

It comes down to the sounds. If it's like the P2P MMO's, where the motorcycles make obnoxious sounds, it will be a living hell. If they are silent like other mounts, eh, who cares. It'll be a change, and everyone will get used to it sooner or later. I'm sure they will look stupid as **** riding around though.

i have heard em already they sound like a horse mount or tiger barb running totally fail lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ... The most pathetic thing is that you can probably jump with that mount.

And the fact that you cannot drift with it.

Therefore, it's one crappy motorcycle.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • articio
    articio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    actually they made the bike make since, tho im sure a lot of you didn't read any of the chrono story? if the bike came to the past from the future it makes since, also why they probably made the name chronobike
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    articio wrote: »
    actually they made the bike make since, tho im sure a lot of you didn't read any of the chrono story? if the bike came to the past from the future it makes since, also why they probably made the name chronobike
    No...just no. Only so much time travel can be involved before something is ruined. And once something from the future comes to the present...it's all fracked up in a heartbeat.
    ~Spazz~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2011

This. Because I've tried private server before out of curiosity.

Most of the fashion doesn't really fit with PWI but it was quite alright and a lot of the sets look very nice despite not fitting the era/years we are supposed to be living in inside the game.

This is ridiculous though. I do like the female fashion a bit however. Just mainly the pants/top. Other than that..I'm not disappointed. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • GuRRR - Harshlands
    GuRRR - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    honestly, I lol'd at the chopper bikes. so much for mystical fantasy of the game. xD
  • articio
    articio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    there is a lot of time travel in this game, i mean im sure none of you questioned the guy going back to the past and making robots in game? whats wrong with the bike
  • Nightstormer - Lost City
    Nightstormer - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And the same guys ranting about the motorcycles are the same ones that will buy them in an instance! b:chuckle

Ah, come on peeps! It's still a fricking game! Have fun now!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I lol'd.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    articio wrote: »
    there is a lot of time travel in this game, i mean im sure none of you questioned the guy going back to the past and making robots in game? whats wrong with the bike
    Touche, but still it's kind of in style with the fantasy theme of the game. Chopper bikes? F*** you PWI...
    ~Spazz~
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:cryb:irritatedb:surrenderb:quietb:lipcurl at this point even after all the rl cash I've dumped into this game I'm bout to go back to **** or FFXIV even though both of them are p2p and suck bollicks.

P.S. Why is it an offence to name names on the pwi forums but not fw or jd or any of the other pwe games is it that the mods they get here are just stuck up or what?
  • Devinettie - Heavens Tear
    Devinettie - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Do not want!!!! >.< Plan and simple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm NOT a perfect girl... My hair doesn't always stay in place, I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy, but when I stop and take a step back and think, I remember how amazing my life is, and that... Maybe I like being Imperfect.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Next Expansion: Secret race of forgotten robots living underground for some reason decide to surface because they realised being social is a good thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Cyborgs who use magic ray guns to fight the evil lord Xenu.....we're going into Scientology mythos! get it right. D:<
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    .....or the beginning of Mad Max.

George Miller is a legend, he also put Broken Hill and Melbourne, Australia on the mark.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I will be attempting to jump my bike (when I get one - never) across the canyon near Broken Bow 4am server time. 1500k coins is the entry/viewing cost thank you.

Next a skateboard please and I will attempt to recreate that infamous Simpsons episode......

But serious, Skateboard Mount next followed shortly after by a Unicycle, yes definitly a Unicycle
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Next Expansion: Secret race of forgotten robots living underground for some reason decide to surface because they realised being social is a good thing.
    We already have some robot mobs :o
    ~Spazz~
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We already have some robot mobs :o

Did I mention these robots are Transformers?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3