New instance.

ACLucius - Archosaur
ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Okay, so finally a new instance is added. Fortunately, many people will be able to use it. However, they again have left out the end-game group. I find it to be an annoyance, but, we can say they at least did not disappoint us with this countdown...at first glance.

Also, easy rider mount...lol?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.

Comments

• FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Should have been a end game(100+ instance)
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think its cool it is designed for low levels, but i think there should have also been a high level bracket too, i dont even have a character that could get into this instance lol, and dont plan to make one
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Should have been a end game(100+ instance)

I agree. It really should have been an end-game instance that was added seeing as those are the people who actually need some content. However, have to give credit where it is due, they did give us a new instance, so we might be able to look forward to more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well this is totally lame, lol. People already take their alts to FCC for exp anyways, another exp instance sucks. Now even more people power level, get to 100, and then realize the only thing to do at 100 is nirvana. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Awesome like, low levels haven't got anything to do already
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Well this is totally lame, lol. People already take their alts to FCC for exp anyways, another exp instance sucks. Now even more people power level, get to 100, and then realize the only thing to do at 100 is nirvana. b:shutup

Well, it is counter-productive to give these levels a new exp instance, but we do not yet know how much the exp is or if there are possibly any other benefits to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It doesn't bother me that it's not for 100+. On ona hand, that is good because lately only the lvl100 people get to have fun in instances (excluding everyone else and all). That gives something for the lower levels to do (though it does not really interest me).

I was hoping for a new instance where you can farm something nice, like gear. Not another EXP one since it's pretty easy to level up in this game now anyway.

The thing is, it just looks like a copy of FB19 instances. Nothing new to actually explore.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★