E.Guard And the Auction house

ShiningRock - Lost City
ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
What's really starting to annoy me is that the Earthguard Demon/Sage Skill Books are "STILL" not listed in the Auction House! b:angry
Post edited by ShiningRock - Lost City on

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This is one "fix" Fuzzy is also waiting on. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Judo_ - Sanctuary
    Judo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not to mention the flyers either ; but that's okay though they're easy enough to sell on WC..it'd just be a bit more of a plus to have for the on the go guy like me that doesn't like to cat shop. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sinfulmuzic
    sinfulmuzic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The flyers, the auction house, it would also be nice if they added the skills to the mystics skill tree. Or allowed you to make skills outside of the clips at the merchant for it, or put the skills in the forges @ 1k. For something they were so excited about making, they surely missed a great deal of "basic" stuff when they put this expansion out.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The skill thing is annoying the **** outta me. I have a book that I've been trying to sell for a while now and there aren't any bites from WC, but I can't throw it in ah either. So outside of npcing it, what the hell do we do with these damn books?
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Skills, yeaaa. It's really hard to find sage mystic skills these days. I WC a lot, but most of the ones I have have just been lucky finds in shops in West Arch. I hate living without the AH. lol
    I'm unwilling to pay 9m or so for a *chance* to get what I want so.. I hope they fix this soon. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    it would help alot :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The skill thing is annoying the **** outta me. I have a book that I've been trying to sell for a while now and there aren't any bites from WC, but I can't throw it in ah either. So outside of npcing it, what the hell do we do with these damn books?

Some books (i.e 89 books), are generally sold for 50k or under for all other classes. I doubt it's much different for the EG classes, to be honest.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hopefully by tomorrow, after maintenance this problem will be fixed. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • DaoineSidhe - Harshlands
    DaoineSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have a bajillion demon Mystic Skills for those peeps on Harshlands...

But trying to sell them is a pain in the patookie due to no AH!

GET IT SORTED!

You can make the books with tokens...but trying to get the last skill in the 89 lot cost me almost 60 mill >.<
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    After all this time its still rare to see TB books for sale anywhere, and next to no EG books re out there that I have seen.

Just one shop selling only demon mystic and one shop selling sage energy leech and rapid growth on HT.

I saw Thicket and craglord at one point but didn't have the coin, and didn't yet know they were librarian only skills.

So far I have learned sage NV, AS, and Break in the clouds (which seems to have closer to a 5% chance of purify in my hands Q_Q)

I can't even find more than 2 or 3 old book pages on the server anymore so it will be awesome when I can just buy Verdant shell and wood mastery.

I predict that they may be the 2 skills I never learn, as with Glacial Shards and Sandbust blast on my psy. Because the odds of anyone making them at all, and then making an extra copy that they put in ah for something affordable are very very low b:surrender

It would be really great if tb/eg books dropped as often as wiz books. I look at those skills going for 30k and wanna hit something b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Some books (i.e 89 books), are generally sold for 50k or under for all other classes. I doubt it's much different for the EG classes, to be honest.

Actually, EG books don't even drop in any instances AFAIK, so for that reason alone, they're 4 mil+ to make. If someone sells lower than that, they're losing out, but that's on them.

With AH, it'd at least give a price range for the damn things.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I want the new fash in there as well, and of course to be able to see all of the results at a glance instead of having to scroll down for one entry. I know it's easy, but i feel kind of cheated whenever i have to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit