Personal TW Rivals

Options

Comments

• Vicarcher - Heavens Tear
    Vicarcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    y hate on archers when we dont use stealth but we crit and even 1 hit :D if you are to stupid to see us in pk u deserve to be peewd
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    y hate on archers when we dont use stealth but we crit and even 1 hit :D if you are to stupid to see us in pk u deserve to be peewd

TW thread, not PK.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    School breaks are boring so I suppose I can think of some names. These won't be the most skillful, but they would be, as they title states, the more personal.

Tamaska, when he still pulled for radiance. My god, why were you so good at timing your skills and apoth? Come back!

Blazin. As a barb, you were good, amazingly good. Why did you switch to bm? =S

Mastema. After being on the same side for what...a year and commending you on your skill, how painful it is to feel your bow when it is pointed at me instead of away from me!

Any bm that specifically targets me in tw. <_< To reach me where I often stand in tw (esp as a bm), I shall acknowledge your devotion and supreme effort, and hope that your ironguard wears off before I die.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    School breaks are boring so I suppose I can think of some names. These won't be the most skillful, but they would be, as they title states, the more personal.

Tamaska, when he still pulled for radiance. My god, why were you so good at timing your skills and apoth? Come back!

Blazin. As a barb, you were good, amazingly good. Why did you switch to bm? =S

Mastema. After being on the same side for what...a year and commending you on your skill, how painful it is to feel your bow when it is pointed at me instead of away from me!

Any bm that specifically targets me in tw. <_< To reach me where I often stand in tw (esp as a bm), I shall acknowledge your devotion and supreme effort, and hope that your ironguard wears off before I die.

Tamaska still plays Alpha, just on a different toon, and does not TW from what I remember. he is RL friends with Dobby and I :P
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ah Tamaska..one of the most skilled barbs I have ever seen in the TW scene. I really do miss fighting against him as he made myself and squad members work hard to kill him.
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In terms of a rival that push me to do better as of late, only scrubby. He's probably the only wizard I have ever had a legitimate 1v1 fight with in a long, long time. Also probably the only person I can actually have legitimate conversation about strats. After him though, I can remember multiple instances in which each one of the active TW wizards attacked me with Stone Rain or Sandstorm (On a wizard? Really?) or just did a completely stupid chain of spells recently so I give no love for newb mistakes.

For people I really target for in TW, I guess my top targets were Blazin, Neifer, and Jimbo back in the day. 3 of the top cata-barbs that gave me my moneys worth every TW I faced them. Today, no one in particular really. I guess Sweet_Aura and GTI would be the main ones from GD for me.

Best TW wizard ever, me, Honesty, I love me some me. *Strokes e-peen more*
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In terms of a rival that push me to do better as of late, only scrubby. He's probably the only wizard I have ever had a legitimate 1v1 fight with in a long, long time. Also probably the only person I can actually have legitimate conversation about strats. After him though, I can remember multiple instances in which each one of the active TW wizards attacked me with Stone Rain or Sandstorm (On a wizard? Really?) or just did a completely stupid chain of spells recently so I give no love for newb mistakes.

For people I really target for in TW, I guess my top targets were Blazin, Neifer, and Jimbo back in the day. 3 of the top cata-barbs that gave me my moneys worth every TW I faced them. Today, no one in particular really. I guess Sweet_Aura and GTI would be the main ones from GD for me.

Best TW wizard ever, me, Honesty, I love me some me. *Strokes e-peen more*

awww i feel special I definitely will give you lots of love out of the battlefield b:dirty
    o.0
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My personal TW rival is....

LAG!

Yes. I had to say it. IHU! b:angry
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My personal TW rival is....

LAG!

Yes. I had to say it. IHU! b:angry

very well said. im sure 100% of the hardcore TWers from the biggest factions that are used to a 80 vs 80 agree with you... including .... meb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the lag sucks in 80 v 80...however the lag when genies were first introduced was just stupid lol b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    very well said. im sure 100% of the hardcore TWers from the biggest factions that are used to a 80 vs 80 agree with you... including .... meb:shocked

omg yes! the friday GD battle was terrible. first time in a very long time that it was so bad i had serious issues. QQ
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omg yes! the friday GD battle was terrible. first time in a very long time that it was so bad i had serious issues. QQ

I saved you so many times just for you to DC b:angry
    Whatever, I do what I want
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I saved you so many times just for you to DC b:angry

<3 thanks for saving me... yeah, i havent DCed in tw since genies first came out...and then...omg, i was raging at my pc sooo hard b:angry
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i still think they should take the genies out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i still think they should take the genies out

i still think they should take assasins out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options

but but but...then how am i gonna farm my gear all by my lonesome self. i has no friends or husband to beg to helps me b:sad
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

fishpeople were implied in my statement i thought. age of spirits killed the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fishpeople were implied in my statement i thought. age of spirits killed the game.

greed killed the game. we all know this is truth :P
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    greed killed the game. we all know this is truth :P

Wait, so I didn't kill the game?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wait, so I didn't kill the game?b:victory

dont you have to play it to kill it, dear?
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dont you have to play it to kill it, dear?

Hey now! That's not fair! I logged on for a minute today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't think that Surreal could kill anything even if her life depended on it.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't think that Surreal could kill anything even if her life depended on it.

Well, he did kill me once in SP. From that day on I made sure I dropped him as I saw him b:angry

Till he joined the same faction I was in and couldnt kill him no more... or could I? :P
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey now! That's not fair! I logged on for a minute today!

awww you know i loves you <3
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gorg, you did it again...

I was implying that Surreal is a carebear XD
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Biggest TW rival for me is, without doubt, the time.

Every week 4am has to rear its ugly head and giving me a sleepy beating b:sad
    I love drinking tea
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Back on my veno, I remember attacking CursedSteel once, and he never not hit me whenever we were near each other. Ever since that first kill I got on him, he just had it for me. It got to the point where I couldn't be 100% effective with him stunning me so much. and I had to kill him. That was fine though, I still got my job done, and it took a strong archer out of barraging people for just single hitting me.

_oOo_ back in Tao was always annoying too. Really skilled archer at least and knows when to hit and run. Now he's even more annoying since well..r9 archer hurts no matter what.

Tsungfai even though he only killed me I think a few times when I got caught in his BT range. Gotta love the Nuke squad of 4 venos renaming their nixes to Tsungfai just to make him and ourselves laugh. Good times then.

i used to hate you ( when at times you used to just poke me >_>), Shes, Frozen, Plazma.

my whole squad would scream in vent cause of them. lmaoooooo.

Chansore QQ'd in whisper for an hour being one shotted after i was just one shotted. memories.
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My rivals from the best TW battles in HT's history, Radiance vs RoC. (in order)

1. Hong
    2. ISLEOFFPEN
    3. Wei
    4. chikachu
    5. healmeplz
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I r sew carebear nao!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't think of a personal rival... In my two years in Enrage, I think my main focus was purging people... barbs mostly... but now that I don't play my veno much, Sasha's probably catchin' up...

Les sigh... I'll get back to this when I think of somebody.