TW Schedule 4/29 - 5/1

Options
1235»

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All I gotta say is, Raw and LoR's Nirv squad I was kinda a part of for like... a few days, thx, I was able to get my 5.0ness. :]

I was only 4.0 then.

And his TW insights was fun to talk and argue with. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Me and raw butted heads a few times but never disliked each other. I am glad to see so many people love my sister,makes me wonder if im loved to b:dirty
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a very simple no would answer that, but then ofc I have to make sure it is ten characters...
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    HAHAHA, I forgot all about that Mystic XD.

But yea Aesthor, I've seen both sides of him; they're bother tolerable to a degree. Hell, even I have bailed on him on more than one occassion because he pissed me off.

Like... in the middle of TW...
    .. in War Leader Binds...
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

as for raw...only squadded with him once, against my wishes (Vlarkin b:angry), and never, ever did it again b:chuckle

Vlarkin is another much missed interesting character of HT. b:victory

*guys im going to afk 2 waves of this rb cos i really need some cigarettes* b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like... in the middle of TW...
    .. in War Leader Binds...

shush you, you where not part of that conversation at said time and place of discussion..... wait could that really be called a conversation at the time .....
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a very simple no would answer that, but then ofc I have to make sure it is ten characters...

lol thats messed up but thank you for your honesty :P
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vlarkin is another much missed interesting character of HT. b:victory

*guys im going to afk 2 waves of this rb cos i really need some cigarettes* b:angry

no no.... try this:

Anne, i'm bored. i'm gonna log you and you're gonna log in as me for this rb (it was my second time, ever in there...and my first to ever play an archer).

i still dont see how being a cleric in bb for nearly 4 hrs could be any less boring...but he did cook dinner during our runs b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ Knownase: Yea, his TW insight was one of the things he had to offer; however, his hotheadedness and lack of tact made it extremely difficult to work with him.

@Disa: Sometimes you can't teach an old dog new tricks; by that time I have completely given up on trying to get him to take care of how he said things.

@Taleon: I remember all too well that specific incident you're referring to. But yes, most of the times that we interacted with him simultaneously he could have been much better behaved.

But nonetheless, I was still able to see a side that no one else got to see, and it's that side that made him tolerable to be around. I do not agree with how he did things, but I always understood the reason why; and that's why I overlooked a lot of his brashness. But I'm not going to defend him any longer; this will be my last post about him, and I sincerely hope that the conversation can take a turn down a different path.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one that goes back like.....a couple months - a year back on the HT forums, just to read the previous TW threads?

That is truly legit QQ, from all factions then. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shush you, you where not part of that conversation at said time and place of discussion..... wait could that really be called a conversation at the time .....

shush you, you know it happened... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So wonder if GD is gonna run away from Enrage this week. Know if they do their lap dog Dom will follow them.