TW Schedule 4/29 - 5/1

Options

Comments

• Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1) First of all, you obviously misunderstood what MsE wrote. Why should we have won against TotalSin. You call us a ghost, but expect us to win against a very active faction. I don't get that. TE is nowhere near dead though, stop talking about factions you obviously have NO idea about.

stop talking about factions you obviously have NO idea about. It seems to me that everyone that is responding to this thread is talking about factions they have no idea about, ive never been in Dominus or Enrage, but I still talk about em. Not really trying to defend anyone, I just find it ironic that you put it that way b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    stop talking about factions you obviously have NO idea about. It seems to me that everyone that is responding to this thread is talking about factions they have no idea about, ive never been in Dominus or Enrage, but I still talk about em. Not really trying to defend anyone, I just find it ironic that you put it that way b:victory

how would I have no idea what TE is like?...or was that was meant to be a quotey thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i remember the funniest TW i got was the 2.5 / 3 hours fight
    not the 10 min bs tw

bs to wake up at 4am, prepare during 30min, and fight during 5
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would like a 1v1 with Dominus.

That would be fun :)
    I love drinking tea
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If all 190 Dominoes are shallow enough to enjoy 5 minute TW, or stupid enough to not realise it, who are we to judge b:cute

I'm sure all your European members enjoy waking up in the dead of night for a 5 min slumber walk. I wouldn't but that's just me I guess. Oh and NuDe.

@ Rule

I'm in TotalSin, what does it matter if they win or lose? They nearly won actually, and on more than 1 occasion. I'd rather lose in a super fun TW, than win in a 10 min borefest. You obviously value winning and stroking it over having 2h+ fun tw.

I can guarantee when you actually HAVE to tw against someone 1v1, your guildies will be unorganised and rusty. 9 weeks + without any TW or pk at all and I would be, talk about shooting yourself in the foot...

EDIT: Just for the record: TotalSin is possibly the most active TW faction atm, each week we have 130+ signups. And the majority are 100+.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I do have knowledge about dominus,I was there when it was formed.My post aren't so much flames as they are disappointment.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how would I have no idea what TE is like?...or was that was meant to be a quotey thing.

ops yeah, it was supposed to be in that quote lol.. fail
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I do have knowledge about dominus,I was there when it was formed.My post aren't so much flames as they are disappointment.

Wasnt aimed at you, I failed at the quoting, I was talking to Lshattered first on her post, but it was kinda in general, so many people talk about factions they have no idea about and keeps bashing them, but now I forgot what I was talking about in the first place..
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wanted to go to Dominus TW but I was sent to War's b:sad

Still, war gave a good fight. At least I died once while pulling a cata... So now I learned... being a DD while pulling catas doesn't work xD

Still, wish it would've lasted longer... I haven't felt so motivated to TW for months.

I was in GD's TW on Friday. So fun! Still I had all the archers on me >_> Every single hit in my log read ArcherDevil, _oOo_ and EdenZemira b:angry

Anyway, was good for me. My psy skills at TW were kinda rusty, had to polish them a bit. Now I wonder... I got 111 kills in 1 hr and 10 minutes... how many would I have gotten if it had lasted 3? b:shocked
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I saw a full 80+ of Dominus loaded and ready for a fight, and actually expecting one. While I understand Enrage's strategy of letting us go while sending most to GD, it was disappointing.

Can you pencil us in for this weekend? Perhaps we can get in on your schedule if we request it early.

RedMenace

\btw, LoR and Ducky - when you need a faction to take you in (again) when they don't understand you/force you out (again) remember we'll always be there for you.b:pleased
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey, LoR got into Enrage despite her hubby's questionable reputation in Enrage. I'd say she can be pretty convincing then, don't you? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey, LoR got into Enrage despite her hubby's questionable reputation in Enrage. I'd say she can be pretty convincing then, don't you? :)

LoR as a singular is quite nice b:pleased

Her other half wasn't the "better half" b:laugh
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm concerned as to who LoR is

b:question

Anyway, Rawthorne wasn't a bad guy... he flew me from etherblade to the island east of Archosaur and soloed the snake boss for me when my veno was a noob... b:chuckle

Then flew me back...
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm concerned as to who LoR is

b:question

Anyway, Rawthorne wasn't a bad guy... he flew me from etherblade to the island east of Archosaur and soloed the snake boss for me when my veno was a noob... b:chuckle

Then flew me back...

LoR is a very smexy kitteh with her bow ^^
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As far as i can remember i have never been kicked out of a faction on my barb.Just my alts,and mostly for who my barb is or what faction i have him in
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Awe, it actually gave me a smile to see you guys talk nicely of me, although I probably don't deserve it.

Gorg, I'm LoR aka SmexyKitten_, you should know that by now XD. But you're right, Raw wasn't a bad guy, he was just very hard to get along with...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gorg, I'm LoR aka SmexyKitten_, you should know that by now XD. But you're right, Raw wasn't a bad guy, he was just very hard to get along with...

LOL
    I did know, yeah... just trying to act dumb... dumber than I actually am b:pleased
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, don't do that, it makes people think weird things.
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Awe, it actually gave me a smile to see you guys talk nicely of me, although I probably don't deserve it.

Y'know, for all people's complaints about him, I guess I never suffered at the bad end of it the times we knew each other. I always seem to get along with him just fine. Even if he liked to do things the annoyingly safe way, we didn't argue when I did things the risky way *cough standing in the circles.* He was even nice enough not to give me attitude the few times I did die, I guess since he knows I pull off my risky stunts MOST of the time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yup, nothing like screaming at someone because they had their alt in the Rad FB chatroom!
    edited May 2011
    Options
    HAHAHA, I forgot all about that Mystic XD.

But yea Aesthor, I've seen both sides of him; they're bother tolerable to a degree. Hell, even I have bailed on him on more than one occassion because he pissed me off.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was of the opinion that if you have a forehead as hard as his he will avoid butting heads with you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was of the opinion that if you have a forehead as hard as his he will avoid butting heads with you :D

sorry... has to be said b:surrender.

Bottom line is this people... Raw and Aes worked well together.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmfao
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Raw was actually quite a nice guy, once you put aside him calling me stupid several times during BH/nirvana.

/I guess you get what you deserve thoughb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    HAHAHA, I forgot all about that Mystic XD.

But yea Aesthor, I've seen both sides of him; they're bother tolerable to a degree. Hell, even I have bailed on him on more than one occassion because he pissed me off.

Then I guess the time that you and I spent with him LoR was uhmmm at his worse ?? Honestly have put all that aside some time ago, but glad you are in Enrage with us LoR.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    glad you are in Enrage with us LoR.

^ this. b:heart

sometimes i look at the apps and think.... "hmmmm wonder what this will bring...."

i'm always happy when we pick up a great addition to the guild <3

as for raw...only squadded with him once, against my wishes (Vlarkin b:angry), and never, ever did it again b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yup, nothing like screaming at someone because they had their alt in the Rad FB chatroom!
    Or screaming at someone for hanging out with friends. b:victory

Dunno what was more entertaining, this last page devoted to Rawthorne, or maybe a few pages ago seeing Belial change not one bit in over a year and a half, other than renaming itself Dominus and supposedly being "serious" about TW.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I never had a problem with Raw, though I imagine he had calmed down by the time I met him (either that or I also have a foreheard as described by Aesthor).

You guys are lucky to have picked up LoR though, she's cool! *Steals*
    I love drinking tea