What is the Max Channeling?

endlesstorture
endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Max aps is 5. What is max -chanelling % ?
Post edited by endlesstorture on

Comments

• awesoem
    awesoem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    100%.
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    98 %
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What is your source of information?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011

i think the thing glitces for certain 9x% after 95's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Marielle - Raging Tide
    Marielle - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There's no limit. But works only -100%

So skill-time = time of cast

(cast+channeling, channeling = 0)
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    from what i've seen and been told if you get enough channel and demon spark you'll "insta-cast" the spell meaning there's no animation only damage and if you do it right you can basicly kill anything in 2 sec.
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
    edited May 2011
    theres 2 opinions

1) is that the cap is 95% on pwi due to a glitch that is found in the china version. %97-98-99 was the numbers i think it was? the thread is somewhere in the forums.

2) is that 99% is the magic number that is glitched and it automatically decreases to 90% after hitting that point. But this is debatable because there was a wizzy spell i think that confused the channeling cap due to its animation being added in or not or something...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Can you provide list of gears needed to get 100%? I have 42% on my own wizz atm.

here is a build with -61%, i know not the best gears to use for wizz but just shows -chan gear (i know boots dont have chan but couldn't find any that did)

http://pwcalc.com/686ea55a43206fb9

I though stone of the savant gave -chan on armour also, but on pwcalc only shows as +10Vit, so didnt bother sharding anything. Same with refining, doesn't change any -chan stats.

Lets say Stone of the savant did give -3 chan for each stone, would be something like an extra -72 chan, (6 pieces of armour all with 4 sockets = -12 on each piece) so i dont see that happening. Or, if Stone of the savant gave -1 chan, (6 pieces of armour all with 4 sockets = -4 on each piece) would be an extra -42 chan, which you could then get 100% with.
    Bur with gear available on pwcalc, i just don't see how you can get -100% in this version of the game.

Please correct anything that may be incorrect, havn't used pwcalc much, or provide armours that may have more -chan.

And Finaler, i don't think demon spark on casters changes speed of channeling, again, i could be wrong, im sage.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well the stone of servant is indeed -3 chan to weapon and +10vit to armor.
    edited May 2011
    Ok, so according to pwcalc, there is no way to get anywhere near the 9x's unless you get really lucky like some people have on gear and get multiple -6's on stuff.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lets say Stone of the savant did give -3 chan for each stone, would be something like an extra -72 chan, (6 pieces of armour all with 4 sockets = -12 on each piece) so i dont see that happening.
    If it gave -3 chant in armor too, all well geared mages would chant instantly by all means =))
    imo, this jewellry isn't the best choice if you want to obtain as much chant as possible. You'd better go for random stats, though you will have hard time crafting or seeking jewellry with -12-15% channeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    this the max, no otherway about it, but gl gettin the necklace, belt, and rings, others all doable
    http://pwcalc.com/ae406d25982a524b

doubt it can go over 100%, or know if they have restrictions
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    about 2 divorces give or take.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
    edited May 2011
    this the max, no otherway about it, but gl gettin the necklace, belt, and rings, others all doable
    http://pwcalc.com/ae406d25982a524b

doubt it can go over 100%, or know if they have restrictions

Lol, well by that reasoning you could just craft regular type armours/ornaments and pray for multiple -chans on them, but its just not very likely. So the most -chan you are likely to see is something similar to the calc i made, changing the boots for archangel boots for a bit of extra chan
    edited May 2011
    here it is again, max -chan build fully refined and sharded (i know def level stones would be better, but value for money, drakeflames do the job)

http://pwcalc.com/891f95f40d75c910

So ends up at 69% -chan, pretty good really. This build is fully bufffed with cleric/barb/bm/wizz bufffs. Looks like a pretty powerful build, fairly expensive thob:shocked

Note, you might like like some of the ornaments, only used them as they are the highest level orns with -6chan. This is max -chan build, not max pdef/hp whatever.
    Have taken out of the equation freaks of nature like 1* with 2 x -6 or 3 x -6 and such, i know they exist, just not likely to happen often enough for you to rely on it.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    here it is again, max -chan build fully refined and sharded (i know def level stones would be better, but value for money, drakeflames do the job)

http://pwcalc.com/891f95f40d75c910

So ends up at 69% -chan, pretty good really. This build is fully bufffed with cleric/barb/bm/wizz bufffs. Looks like a pretty powerful build, fairly expensive thob:shocked

Note, you might like like some of the ornaments, only used them as they are the highest level orns with -6chan. This is max -chan build, not max pdef/hp whatever.
    Have taken out of the equation freaks of nature like 1* with 2 x -6 or 3 x -6 and such, i know they exist, just not likely to happen often enough for you to rely on it.

That belt doesn't exist. Also you can get more -channeling on a nirvana weapon (-10% + -3% + -3% + 2savants).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2011
    That belt doesn't exist. Also you can get more -channeling on a nirvana weapon (-10% + -3% + -3% + 2savants).

Great, thanks for that. Shame about that belt though, was the only pdef orn with -6 chan :(
    edited May 2011
    Couldnt find any nirvana weapons with -10 chan on them, is that like a random re-cast stat?
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think Asterelle is talking about ☆☆Circle of Life from a TT weapon or ☆☆Foundation of World from a Lunar weapon. Both second cast Nirvana wands.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    id wanna see a 6+6+6 ornament... non i seen in sanct so far =/
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think Asterelle is talking about ☆☆Circle of Life from a TT weapon or ☆☆Foundation of World from a Lunar weapon. Both second cast Nirvana wands.

Regards.

Ya g15 nirvana glaives and wands can get it.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/rodereck/GlaiveofNirvanajpg2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    to answer the title: 100%, as in what everyone starts with
    edited May 2011
    Heres a thread that talks about channeling capps

and i dont think its 100% either

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=951062&highlight=channeling+capped
    edited May 2011
    Heres a thread that talks about channeling capps

and i dont think its 100% either

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=951062&highlight=channeling+capped

lol yea, prof and his private servers...b:scorn
    edited May 2011
    lol yea, prof and his private servers...b:scorn
    well u gotta admit...
    altho its not legal and not recommended, those are good places to test things out.
    how do you think some of the equations out there (and the bad hacks D; ) came to be? <.<
    edited May 2011

Those sleeves are epic, tri-winning b:thanks And the fact that they dropped from a mob is just insane. Trying to craft that would be hard enough. Such a shame they are only 1*, as are most good -chan drops.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    plus it doesn't have full resists either xD
  • thet80
    thet80 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I am wiz 95, and found that, nothing can be compare with sin 5 aps, hp 12k. And it's possible to get 5 aps for sin. But wiz.. Hmm how to say.