Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:chuckle 3 ppl showed up for the attack on CrimJr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:chuckle 3 ppl showed up for the attack on CrimJr

And they weren't supposed to be there and left guild during Dark war. Lol.

But seriously, what did you guys expect when we're stacked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    And they weren't supposed to be there and left guild during Dark war. Lol.

But seriously, what did you guys expect when we're stacked?

Oh! that explains alot xD Didnt notice you had stacked wars b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Got a TW video for your list Eoria :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6NUf3Ld_w
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Got a TW video for your list Eoria :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6NUf3Ld_w

You forgot to say its not for the weak hearted b:shocked
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Shelly can we get this topic stickied.. i mean common it makes sense o.o

You forgot to say its not for the weak hearted b:shocked

oooh yeah.. not for the faint of heart xD
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6893/twmap512011.png

Well...since we're about to have our big showdown next week between Cata and Val, lets do something different and take a look at all of the guilds on the map presently.

1. Resist ~ Well...this guild kinda popped up out of nowhere when the map reset. They're known for basically fake-bidding themselves to death with little nub guilds. What else is there to say?
    2. Watchers ~ Smaller guild that seems to dabble in TW here and there.
    3. Omerta ~ Reset their position on the map once already after being beaten by Kylin. They also seem to still not be able to take on Crimson even with a lot of Crimson's power gone.
    4. Crimson ~ Owns Archosaur. Has lost a lot of their people to Catalyst and Valhalla for various reasons. It's also been observed that they've been fake-bidding to block the advancement of other guilds on the map. We'll see how long they'll last once they actually get a good opponent.
    5. Catalyst ~ Owns TSC and Lost. One of the top two guilds on the server and where one half of Zulu ended up. They've been out-bid and fake-bid, but they still own the best land on the map: 1k Streams.
    6. Insanity ~ Owns Etherblade. The reincarnation of WodaN and seems to be one of the good non-top tier guilds. Their land is currently split up in two sections of the map after having Courage Path taken by AfterLife.
    7. Deicide ~ Also seems pretty decent even though they lost Etherblade to Insanity. They're surrounded by Insanity and Crimson atm though so we'll see how they decide to to go forward from there.
    8. Valhalla ~ Owns Plume, DWP, Tellus, and Raging Tides. The other top two guild on the server and made up of a motley of people from various guilds. It's interesting to note though that they seem to be trying to divide the map up into sections.
    9. Kylin ~ Ah. They haven't really had the chance to do much after they pushed Omerta off the map the first time. To be quite honest, I'd love to see Kylin finally able to go against Crimson after the couple bidding stunts Crimson has pulled on them.
    10. AfterLife ~ Where the other half of Zulu ended up. After being taken down a couple notches thanks to Cata and Val's double attack last week, they seem to be falling apart almost. Their land is also split into two parts of the map, but they still own Stairway. That's probably the only point in their favor though.
    11. CrimsonJr ~ Is awesome.
    12. Mayhem ~ Began with a decent enough start, but had Valhalla cut through them for their plans. Lasted almost three hours with AfterLife this week.
    13. DisOrdeR ~ Another smaller guild that dabbles in TW here and there. They have been more active in the TW scene than Watchers.
    14. GEO ~ Spanish guild that also dabbles in TW. Had their land taken in earlier weeks, but got another spot on the map this week.
    15. FLEAU ~ Basically the same as GEO, except French and they've held their land longer. Unfortunately, there is no way for them to expand in their current spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Shelly can we get this topic stickied.. i mean common it makes sense o.o

Bah, who needs Shelly...

*stickies*

There ya' go.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Bah, who needs Shelly...

*stickies*

There ya' go.

Good.

Now level your alt for the next CrimsonJr war.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    If you're referring to the Seeker, he's my main, lol. And I would level him if I was able to get on a computer...should be getting my own this month sometime...

Anyway, keep me up-to-date on the times and such!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Okay. Lets start this off with some epic battle music. Though something tells me this might be more fitting. And onto the report...

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1283/twmap562011.png

1. It's finally here. Catalyst vs. Valhalla. Lets see who wins.
    2. Deicide attacks Etherblade. Valhalla attacks Lost. Kylin attacks Archosaur.
    3. And we have another battle I very much look forward to seeing in Crimson vs. Kylin.
    4. Also, holy ****ing ****. Resist didn't fake bid themselves. wtf.
    5. P.S. Someone make vids. Please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Soooo, Catalyst won the first TW? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Anyone else think Val vs Cata was anti-climactic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

If you expected it to be anything other than anti-climactic, I don't know what to tell you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    If you expected it to be anything other than anti-climactic, I don't know what to tell you.

I just thought it would've lasted longer :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

As I expected it to be. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sorry this posts coming in really late (I haven't been playing or checking the forums much in the last few weeks, busy with work and university).

Was just checking over this thread as I haven't read it in the last couple weeks and I saw everyone accusing Crimson of fake bidding themselves with Nomads.

Nomads is stalkers alt faction and it wasn't a planned fake bid. In fact it was a complete accident that we bid crimson with nomads lol. The guy with lead of nomads atm bid the wrong land xD

We were intending to bid two different deicide lands with both nomads and stalkers. We have a lot of people in nomads who don't have stalkers mains and a few high lvl decent alts in there. So we should have easily won at least one of the wars. Unfortunately the nomads leader was new to leading a faction and hadn't bid before and somehow went and goof'd lol.

Don't know if these accusations at crimson are coming from multiple incidents or just this one as i haven't been keeping up to date with tw bids and stuff, but the nomads one was certainly not crimsons fault. Blame nomads dum *** leader lol >.<

Also, I was mostly joking when I said Crimson bid us because we didn't want kylin taking our land. I hadn't been on all week and couldn't attend that tw as I was busy. So when I said that I didn't know what went down with that war and was just speculating/joking, you shouldn't take what I say too seriously xD.
    Still, I was probably right, If i'd been active at the time I may have made the same call. We lost a lot of people leading up to that week and there would be little chance of beating kylin, so putting a block between us while we tried to rebuild and get back on our feet was perhaps in our best interest.

Well we're off the map now anyways so didn't help us in the end D:
    But now I'm director we're toooottaallyy gona come back and take the map!!! you just wait and see... >.>
    lol

*edit* - if not there's always CrimsonJR :D
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Sorry to revive an old comment, but I remember this. You were raving about your fly chasing a poor little sin around their base. b:victory Our sawfly/TW squad for CrimsonJr is made of pure win. b:dirty

A summary of my thoughts regarding the last few weeks of TW (or has it only been two weeks? I'm so mind ****** right now.)

1.) I am proud to say that CrimsonJr lasted twelve whole minutes kicking AfterLife-cata-booty with our alts until there was a mis-communication in vent. 30 oddly geared people VS some pretty good cata squads. It was very ballsy to send them in and hope to turtle Mayhem in time, ballsy but looks like it played out in their favor. In any case, PM an Executor for invite to CrimsonJr!

2.) Is anyone really shocked that Catalyst beat Valhalla (TWICE!)? I hope it was a fun fight for everyone. (I think I already said that in another forum topic, though.) I mean so far nobody has really showed up to fight against Valhalla. At least that's how it was when I was in there on my venomancer - Mayhem didn't show up, and I'm not sure about Kylin. I never SAW any, but that's 'cause Dian and I would chill in base. And then when there was a guild who would show up (AfterLife) they got stacked and tried to defend their main city (Lost). So that's a bummer for them..even if the core of Valhalla have been TW'ing "before any of us silly HL users dreamt of PW", the rest of the guild seems to be clueless on TW.

3.) Mayhem actually stood up and attacked someone! On top of that, they lasted three hours (was it three hours or almost three hours? I forget.) Then this week they were attacked by AfterLife and again lasted quite a while. Must have been a fun TW.

4.) Is Mayhem EVER going to attack Insanity? I feel bad for Insanity, they have a little spot on the map right near CrimsonJr and it's almost as if they're asking someone to take it away because it seems very out of place. I don't see any real goal in having it there, other than a guaranteed 10M a week...but maybe that's what this game/TW is coming down to? Confused Althea is confused.

5.) So Kylin decided to finally TW..and they went after Crimson. Why? Why not AfterLife or GEO! xD? I would think an AfterLife TW would be more fun for a rebuilding guild than a Crimson TW. (No offense to any of the guilds, just sayin', Kylin IS rebuilding nicely and AfterLife is fairly new...) And GEO is a spanish faction, right? I'm pretty sure they have some strong players..or somethin'...b:surrender

I think that's it for now. Who else went this week? Watchers? I don't really pay attention to their TWs, I just know there is a line of pink up near FC. I really only know one Watchers person and that's the archer Akiko. Oh boy, is she/he solo'ing TWs?

So many questions, and this got long really quickly. b:shutup

EDIT: Is that even the name of the Watchers archer? Oh gawd!
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    5.) So Kylin decided to finally TW..and they went after Crimson. Why? Why not AfterLife or GEO! xD? I would think an AfterLife TW would be more fun for a rebuilding guild than a Crimson TW. (No offense to any of the guilds, just sayin', Kylin IS rebuilding nicely and AfterLife is fairly new...) And GEO is a spanish faction, right? I'm pretty sure they have some strong players..or somethin'...

"Archosaure and 1k Stream" are the 2 easier lands to get (In theory). The max catas you can get in war are increased for a total of 8(6 on a lvl 2 land, 4 on any other land).

EDIT:
    Kylin Vs Crimson 07/05/11
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2MAmnQeDPQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Forewarning...my internet died for most of the night, so I can't really comment on Saturday's wars.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/9599/twmap572011.png

1. Cata wins. Both times. GG Val.
    2. Aww...Kylin lost. :C
    3. And not surprising that Resist loses when they don't fake bid themselves.
    4. You blind, Gina? Kylin attacked Crimson 'cause Crimson's been dicking with them via bids. That's why Kylin hasn't had much war lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yay to the 55 people that decided to show up from kylin....stupid guild
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not surprised at all that Catalyst beat Valhalla. Like I said in the other thread, money alone isn't going to win TW.

I wanted to but I'm at Chicago b:cry.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Words...

DRALI! I needed your pro veno *** in OUR TW! >:C
    CrimsonJr vs Afterlife

Because Youtube hates my videos. **** you too, Youtube. -.-
    It was horrible. b:sad
    Note to self: Punch Kazumadavis....hard....in the face.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    CrimsonJr vs Afterlife

Crimson...was...calling...meh...
    Dx

CrimsonJr should resist much more time if everyone that have an alt there wasnt at Val, Cat, Crim or Kylin faction for the war =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    CrimsonJr vs Afterlife

- your skillbars ---> a nightmare and completely messed up.
    - your whole interface = simply bad
    - your camera angle = suicidal (cmon..its tw)
    - your whole gameplay = a joke (using pots from inventory while u have loads of slots in your skillbars left?

summary: HOW DARE YOU calling letsdance anything worse than a GOD?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    CrimsonJr should resist much more time if everyone that have an alt there wasnt at Val, Cat, Crim or Kylin faction for the war =\

And if people would keep their promise of showing up and/or not log off JUST as we started gathering. There were plenty of people who said they'd show and didn't have another war and then they just...didn't show.

Never expected to win, but wtf, pretty annoying when we don't even have enough people to resist a single push.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    And if people would keep their promise of showing up and/or not log off JUST as we started gathering. There were plenty of people who said they'd show and didn't have another war and then they just...didn't show.

Never expected to win, but wtf, pretty annoying when we don't even have enough people to resist a single push.

I apologize for my internet dying, Longie. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited May 2011

according to some people, 80 vs 55 isnt an advantage.