timit limit on supply stash weapons

Options
Veirdail - Heavens Tear
Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Suggestion Box
what is with this? o.o
i dont have the time to play the game every single day, all the time nonstop
this timelimit makes it more difficult for me to lvl up.
why would you do this????
especially the time limit on the weapon you get from the lvl 50 supply stash
it makes it even less worth it.

plus the time limit on the wings for seekers and mystics
theres no guarentee that they can stay on long enough before the wings run out
they wont be able to finish their culti.
Post edited by Veirdail - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh look, it's this thread again... just get a weapon/flyer/whatever that does not have a time limit. Duh.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Are you talking about the lv. 30 wings you get from quest?
    If so, I don't know about you, but my Mystic's doesn't have a time limit.
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Tygurr not everyone can afford to buy flyer without timelimit? .-.;
    @Lady_of_rage i'm talking about the flyer you get from the lvl 15 supply stash.....
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ...plus the time limit on the wings for seekers and mystics
    theres no guarentee that they can stay on long enough before the wings run out
    they wont be able to finish their culti.

Can you explain what part of their culti needs an aerogear before level 30? If you could, then people might understand your position. As for me, I played my Seeker up to 37 so far, and the only time I needed the aerogear was to get to Heaven's Tear for the culti, which is right around level 30...
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Can you explain what part of their culti needs an aerogear before level 30? If you could, then people might understand your position. As for me, I played my Seeker up to 37 so far, and the only time I needed the aerogear was to get to Heaven's Tear for the culti, which is right around level 30...
    the thread was not about the aerogear it was about the lvl 20 or 25 ( cant remember exact lvl) weapon from supply stash. The problem mentioned can also be extended on the 20 day armor your char gets when you stay online. All those items have relatively good stats for the lvl but assume that you play the game on a daily basis to advance fast enough until the time limitation runs out.

In my opinion pwi changed some of the supplystash rewards to time limited items to enforce people to

a) hyper faster with hypers and other cash items during the time limit
    b) to invest further funds in financing weapon and stuff in the low lvls to drain the coins of new characters early enough so they might want to raise their funds by cash shopping

there is no other incentive to do so since the same items from the supply stash came without time limit before and were used for quite a period of time by a lot of the players.
    Moreover the changes makes opening up supply stashes with perfect iron hammers even less rewarding

greetz harm0wnie