My Final Farewell Video

IEpicHealz - Archosaur
IEpicHealz - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
edited April 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
This is my final Perfect World related video, it's a compilation of screenshots of people and memories I will never forget.

Although I have played many characters, this video only features my two main characters from Both Sanctuary and Archosaur.
I'd like to thank everyone i've met through this game over the years, it really has been a blast! b:pleased
I don't regret spending so much time playing this game at all, if we could go back to how Perfect World used to be in the beginning I would do it all again in a heartbeat. My only regret is the fact i've stuck around long enough to see Perfect World freefall from the glorious truely Free to Play game that it once was, to the Pay to Win **** it is now, but meh, s--t happens b:surrender

If any of my old friends are reading this, I wish you all the best of luck for the future :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQI8F_ftdY
Post edited by IEpicHealz - Archosaur on

Comments

• ikuisesti
    ikuisesti Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I totally agree with you. Was looking through my screenies the other day, and PW used to be great. All the little things that you accomplish, whether its getting through FB59 with just your spouse, or taming your first rare pet using at most -3% channeling. Those are the memories that stick with me, not todays horrible issues and such. Although I don't know you, I wish you best of luck in what you choose to pursue. Thanks for the memories of how great PW used to be. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can't watch the video... ;/

And well... finally lost all the interest in playing PW? But you're right... PWI today is nothing similar to the PWI 2 years ago. But I think with friends it's still possible to play this game...

Good luck and take care ^^
  • jolli1
    jolli1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thanks for sharing....
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Good song and video, seems you had a lot of fun (that's the most important). b:victory
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Nice lil vid, was some good days back in Impulse, g/l with what ever you do/play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*