What are you listening when you're playing?

Delsedora - Archosaur
Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
edited May 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
just that, i'm wondering what are the players listening when they're playing PWI.

In my case, I listen Korn, Metallica, Megadeth, L'arc~en~Ciel and Anime song.. n.n
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Delsedora - Archosaur on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well it varies from time to time...

I usually listen to my favourite shoutcast Alternative Rock/Metal music station (like idobi or 1.FM Channel X) or to my own various playlists consisting of stuff like Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Owl City, Box Car Racer and much much more...^^

Anime openings and endings are also quite nice to listen to ^.^
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Varies for me too. I really don't 'know' any 'bands'. I just collect songs I hear and like. Thus I have plenty of soundtracks and single songs that can be anything BUT country. Heheh.

I do enjoy the ingame music of PW though, so usually I switch between that and my own stuff while I play. (Lately I've been spamming the WoW Cata soundtrack LOL;;; )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This changes depending on what band I'm currently into, all in all, I don't have any spesific game music, used to have a gaming playlist, but deleted it when I realized I only added the songs I already had in favorites anyway XD

At the moment I mainly listen to Oasis, The Prodigy, The Killers, Tori Amos, My Chemical Romance and The Stone Roses though. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As of late, I listen to vent wondering when I'll get enough courage to speak myself c:

Also lately i've been addicted to touhou-bad apple, original and english.
    When i'm in an fb and feeling frisky i'll listen to something heavy to pump me up >:O
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When i'm in an fb and feeling frisky i'll listen to something heavy to pump me up >:O

Like this one :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A&ob=av2el
    b:chuckle
  • jolli1
    jolli1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i am listening a song from the movie the last song named When i look at you........b:cute
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Y U necro >:(
This discussion has been closed.