Countdown on pwi page o.O

Options

Comments

• McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    McKenzi - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have no complaint about classes, tbh i have no complaints about 5aps. its just the people that use that 5aps. using it in a squad of people your level to complete an fcc faster and get good tt gear is fine. but it takes away purpose if you use it to level someone to level 100 in a week and give them gear. all because you hyper/fcc'd yourself to level 10x and now have nothing to do.

thiis my last comment to you. and i promise itll be the last. Im sure everyone with 5aps didnt hyper themselves to 10x i didnt Chezedude didnt and well many others lol. dont criticize
  • Foxxxxiiiiii - Sanctuary
    Foxxxxiiiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    OI! Enough with the arguments!

Seriously.b:infuriated

Discussion = Allowed

Bickering/Arguments = Not Allowed

Clear enough?
    sorry i posted that last one before i saw this ^_^ xD
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    same i didnt see mods posts lol
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mods.. Got to ruin all the fun.. I love watching them.. b:sad
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thiis my last comment to you. and i promise itll be the last. Im sure everyone with 5aps didnt hyper themselves to 10x i didnt Chezedude didnt and well many others lol. dont criticize

Mar 2011 b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    OI! Enough with the arguments!

Seriously.b:infuriated

Discussion = Allowed

Bickering/Arguments = Not Allowed

Clear enough?

Educated, level headed arguing that isn't heated and antagonistic counts as discussion doesn't it? :D (...not that I ever see this kind of arguing around these parts)

Anyway, I had completely forgotten what updates Monkey was actually talking about when he said there was a big patch coming up,

Do you have any clues/spoilers?

I'm dying from the suspense
    b:irritated
    *dies*
    edited April 2011
    Options
    can i just say: i am not directly criticising ALL 5aps-ers.
    1) i am using 5aps as an example as 1 of the MANY things wrong with this game.
    2) i am not saying that 5apsing is stupid. i am saying using it to power level others is. neither am i saying that all 5apsers power level others. just a select few, or a select many. many of whom are noobs who don't use the forums so i am stating my arguements in the wrong place.
    3) sorry for going slightly off topic lets say "this countdown better be nerfing some shizzle, those 3 letters which i cannot say for personal safety reasons"
    4) @McKenzi: i highly doubt FW aps could be as bad as the PWI aps. but if i comes to that then i have 2 options left - quit and QQ, or go... P2P. :x
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mar 2011 b:sweat

that means my first post on the forums lol noyt my join ddate in game.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    K, really? If people want to complain let them, because really they will just bring it the game anyway, so why are you "trying" to stop them. Are you going to ban everyone that tries to say how ***** up this game is? I mean in reality if you really wanted the cr*p to stop, then just fix all the problems, and maybe people wont say these things anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
    edited April 2011
    Options
    can i just say: i am not directly criticising ALL 5aps-ers.
    4) @McKenzi: i highly doubt FW aps could be as bad as the PWI aps. but if i comes to that then i have 2 options left - quit and QQ, or go... P2P. :x

i LoL if you switch from here to there b:avoid

5.0 should be lower to 4.0/3.0 but then again.. Mass QQ of all the 5.0 people. I do think sins need a timer in stealth like 10-20 seconds, Not just a permament stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    K, really? If people want to complain let them, because really they will just bring it the game anyway, so why are you "trying" to stop them. Are you going to ban everyone that tries to say how ***** up this game is? I mean in reality if you really wanted the cr*p to stop, then just fix all the problems, and maybe people wont say these things anymore.
    true dat, true dat. they complain to tell us not to complain when we are complaining about them not listening to out complaints.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    O:!
    The zombie apocalypse is coming!
    //Runs in frantic circles.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kedge, i LoL if you stay here instead of there unless this update is gonna do some DAMN GOOD NERFING.
    before aps i was OP and i actually didnt like it because everyone hated me for it ;]
    now i am UP because of damn aps, so is every spell class except cleric
    i just want to be like everyone else :'( is that too much to ask? D:
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »

I dont care if people complain.
    these arguments are old and tired and if I visit a thread dedicated to them it will be because I'm bored and want to mess around and amuse myself.

The issue is that this is the wrong thread for this QQing.

It's a speculation thread about the countdown on the PW news feed thingy.

Not a QQ thread.

In this case it is perfectly appropriate, reasonable, and even right to ask these QQ-bickerers to leave it out of here.

This will probably be closed if people dont stop getting off topic and antagonistic.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kedge, i LoL if you stay here instead of there unless this update is gonna do some DAMN GOOD NERFING.
    before aps i was OP and i actually didnt like it because everyone hated me for it ;]
    now i am UP because of damn aps, so is every spell class except cleric
    i just want to be like everyone else :'( is that too much to ask? D:

I only check this while my game loads up.. Champion selection/loading screen takes to long ;x

I dont mind 5.0 pve related.. ya it probably makes all Pve like a candy shop. You just have to spam those 5 minutes nirvanas, but i think 5.0 Pvp specially Sin.. are not balance at all.

I really doubt theres any balance patch anytime soon. I do heard PW CN had a interval nerf.. I heard most QQ came from Archers n Wb other than Sins/Bms o.O... but this update probably new instance or something about guild base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lelouchvi - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey burrito b:bye
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options

Not a QQ thread.

In this case it is perfectly appropriate, reasonable, and even right to ask these QQ-bickerers to leave it out of here.

This will probably be closed if people dont stop getting off topic and antagonistic.

^This.

And notice that it wasn't even a mod that said it...tells ya' somethin', right?
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont care if people complain.
    these arguments are old and tired and if I visit a thread dedicated to them it will be because I'm bored and want to mess around and amuse myself.

Not a QQ thread.

this will probably get close because the gm's dont want potential cash shoppers to read this and find out how many things are ****ed up with this game and go and play ****
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FORSAKEN WORLD FOR LIFE! or.. until they **** that up with aps and packs too... cy'all in 4 days where ill let you know whether i think this update is enough to make me stay here. if it was tradeable i'd give you my herc, but i can't :'( sorry
  • Tombvixen - Heavens Tear
    Tombvixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    COUNT DOWN = packs disappear FOREVER ty PWI .........lol
    ohh and a new dungeon which is not soloable by any class in anyway shape or form but yeilds high profits and epic new gear =)
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laugh countdown till rank X through XX is released and is hafl as cheap as rank IX and available at lvl30 and has best set bonus and upon attaining a full set you automatically get a free warsoul weapon of you'r choosing.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I used to anticipate big updates, but the last two have left me pretty disapointed.

One introduced two PvP classes; one that's an unstoppable killing machine when r9 +12, and the other a nearly unstoppable killing machine that can go invisible whenever it wants.

Then the next one introduced guild bases that charged hundreds of mills for gear that's outdated and useless, as well as not even releasing the ability to conduct guild base battles, which was the biggest selling point.

I'm just saying, PWI has hyped us up before and let us down. I enjoy the game as it is, and if any good update comes out it's just icing on the cake in my eyes.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    4 days till.....

THE SERVERS EXPLODE AND WE ALL CAN GET A LIFE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ohh and a new dungeon which is not soloable by any class in anyway shape or form but yeilds high profits and epic new gear =)

This is called Nirvana. And you'll never get into it because your char doesn't have 5aps.

It was a fun idea while it lasted
  • Tombvixen - Heavens Tear
    Tombvixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is called Nirvana. And you'll never get into it because your char doesn't have 5aps.

It was a fun idea while it lasted

and that sir is where your wrong....i prob get more high end nirv squad invites then some aps users....a sage amp well outfitted veno is always wanted in most of the great squads...
    and not to mention nirv is soloable by aps...i recall askin for a NON soloable dungeon =)
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FORSAKEN WORLD FOR LIFE! or.. until they **** that up with aps and packs too... cy'all in 4 days where ill let you know whether i think this update is enough to make me stay here. if it was tradeable i'd give you my herc, but i can't :'( sorry

*picks nose and flicks booger*
    *blinks*

Oh hi Lelo b:cute

Anyway, a speculation of mine is that maybe they will modify the archer skill Wingspan to knock back players as well as mobs :O

It's something I had heard around the watercooler(a somewhat unreliable source).

I can dream >.>
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its prolly just a countdown for the token shop
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its prolly just a countdown for the token shop

NUUUUUU but core connect no worky for me D,:
  • CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's a 4 day countdown till we get a "Vote to ban" button for idiots that bring QQ into a thread not about QQ.

Really though...

4 days till they change TW times to suit Europe
    4 days till they release a new PvP server
    4 days till they allow same gender marriages
    4 days till they nerf 5aps
    4 days till they revert frost back to a farming instance
    4 days till they raise the level cap
    4 days till they merge the servers

Anything im missing? b:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    4 days until maintenance b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.