level 75. Is it still worth buying pots or its waste now that i got crabs and herbs?

Options
Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Seeker
Hello i am level 75 seeker. Now that i got crabs, and i am still using my genie for healing and i am getting drops from monsters for hp pots. I am wondering i still need to buy hp pots when out or its better to continue using tree of protection to heal and mediate and the hp pots from monsters drops. Any advice, okay thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You shouldn't need genie or drop pots anymore. I don't even use pots when tanking with BP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You shouldn't need genie or drop pots anymore. I don't even use pots when tanking with BP.

So all i need is blood paint and crabs and herbs for grinding, fc and questing? D : I dont even have a sin alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yep. When you hit lvl 90 and have a level 100+ alt, finish BH1 to get the Divine Order quests for Limb Poultice of Death and you won't have to spend anything on pots. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yep. When you hit lvl 90 and have a level 100+ alt, finish BH1 to get the Divine Order quests for Limb Poultice of Death and you won't have to spend anything on pots. :)

Oh boy cant wait for 90 b:dirtyb:dirty. XD. :C Well i dont have time to train alt and main, b:shocked but thanks for the advice :).

PS Wait a minute, isn t crabs like 90k , since my tokens are 10k each and i need 9 tokens for 50 crabs.

But then i see why i need blood paint, aw man i guess grinding sucs till then. : C
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PS Wait a minute, isn t crabs like 90k , since my tokens are 10k each and i need 9 tokens for 50 crabs.

no, that'd work out to (10*9)/50 = 9/5 = 1.8k per crab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no, that'd work out to (10*9)/50 = 9/5 = 1.8k per crab.

So its a bargin to use them like i will use hp pots? . ah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I use drop pots/genie primarily during questing or small grinding. I try as much as I can to reserve crabs/herbs for big stuff like soloing bosses, FC, BH, etc. Personally, I've never really bought pots. From 1-74, I was mostly using life powder apothecary with genie to heal when it came to questing/grinding. I liked life powders for the fact that it fought against poison, lasted for 10 minutes, and allowed you to reach full health in seconds from meditating.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I use drop pots/genie primarily during questing or small grinding. I try as much as I can to reserve crabs/herbs for big stuff like soloing bosses, FC, BH, etc. Personally, I've never really bought pots. From 1-74, I was mostly using life powder apothecary with genie to heal when it came to questing/grinding. I liked life powders for the fact that it fought against poison, lasted for 10 minutes, and allowed you to reach full health in seconds from meditating.

At last a real answer. :D yeah that would work too, but what about perfect stones. They aren t that cheap, is buying from players the cheapest way or xD i am better off using dq or something else?b:avoidb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You'll pay close to the same for both, but personally I use tokens. You don't need a whole lot either.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just grind 50k dq points and get the demon/sage card. You can get 6 silver charms and 2 bronze charms from event boutique for free that way.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just grind 50k dq points and get the demon/sage card. You can get 6 silver charms and 2 bronze charms from event boutique for free that way.

Oh yeah. :D i will look into that xD in the future. Thanks guys :) for your advices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At last a real answer. :D yeah that would work too, but what about perfect stones. They aren t that cheap, is buying from players the cheapest way or xD i am better off using dq or something else?b:avoidb:avoid

When you get to 90, once you get to a certain part of your oht culti chain, you will have a daily quest that allows you to get 4 tears of heaven. If you harvest materials in oht or do a lot of 3-x bosses, you should have plenty of golden sculptures or luminostones. A certain amount of each allows you to make an oht wrist at the oht forges, which can decompose into 70 perfect stones (5 mirages if 3 stars). I have four characters I can do this with daily if I wanted to b:laugh.

NOTE: If the wrist ends up with good stats like a lot of sockets with high hp/-chan/-int, this can be sold for a profit b:victory
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When you get to 90, once you get to a certain part of your oht culti chain, you will have a daily quest that allows you to get 4 tears of heaven. If you harvest materials in oht or do a lot of 3-x bosses, you should have plenty of golden sculptures or luminostones. A certain amount of each allows you to make an oht wrist at the oht forges, which can decompose into 70 perfect stones (5 mirages if 3 stars). I have four characters I can do this with daily if I wanted to b:laugh.

NOTE: If the wrist ends up with good stats like a lot of sockets with high hp/-chan/-int, this can be sold for a profit b:victory

Cool all the cool stuff at 90 it seems. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]