Can Seekers Solo at Late Levels?

Darcri - Harshlands
Darcri - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
Starting on my seeker and wondering if they are able to solo (without bp or charmed) at late levels. I know they have high defence and can deal alot of damage. Any help would be good.b:pleased
Post edited by Darcri - Harshlands on

Comments

• So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide
    So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    solo wat exactly?

my seeker has been soloing all mobs in FC and big room since lvl 80....but bosses not so much.

all in all, we shine at AOE DDing while we suck at single target DDing until ur much higher lvl
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    solo what where.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Darcri - Harshlands
    Darcri - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Like..can they solo TT2-3 or BH79? all the hard instances i see bm's and sin's solo easily with their 5apsb:chuckle
  • vrist
    vrist Posts: 50
    edited April 2011
    Like..can they solo TT2-3 or BH79? all the hard instances i see bm's and sin's solo easily with their 5apsb:chuckle

They just solo best, but any class with their gear equivelent can solo the same instance.. Just takes them a gawd-awful-long time.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    vrist wrote: »
    They just solo best, but any class with their gear equivelent can solo the same instance.. Just takes them a gawd-awful-long time.

not exactly true. the faster i deal damage the faster get heals. so themore aps i have the more survivablity i have
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    not exactly true. the faster i deal damage the faster get heals. so themore aps i have the more survivablity i have
    the OP stated without BP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Superman - Raging Tide
    Superman - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    can anyone really solo any dungeon like TT/FC/ high FB's without bloodpaint or charmed? ( other than herc veno) that would just be a bad idea to try.
  • So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide
    So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    can anyone really solo any dungeon like TT/FC/ high FB's without bloodpaint or charmed? ( other than herc veno) that would just be a bad idea to try.

An average seeker cant do them but since ur "Superman" i m sure u can :)
  • Superman - Raging Tide
    Superman - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    haha yeah i thought it was a fitting name for a seeker :P
  • Cocoa_Buff - Raging Tide
    Cocoa_Buff - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    soloing FC for example is no problem.just takes forever