No can use mastercard?

Bioturn - Heavens Tear
Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
I was trying to purchase zen today and yesterday, using my mastercard debit card, which they started that new securecode thingy, and it won't let me purchase any. I put in all the normal info, it says I gotta put in my securecode, so I do, then it says that it cannot process my purchase. Anyone having the same trouble? Any solutions?
WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
Post edited by Bioturn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• B_reck - Archosaur
    B_reck - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I called Master Card the other day and they said it wont work with moneybookers. That new new moneybookers thing is really dumb and its **** a lot of people up.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What ?the same charged some(using a 50$ gift card), said was sucessful and awaiting autorisation.. If it doesnt pass will they put it back on my card cause they did debit it and say it was pending...b:shocked

I don't have the means to lose 50$ like that, wth....
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think you should be fine, Puma, since yours is a gift card. If you had one of the actual debit or credit cards that you have to make a SecureCode account with, than it wouldn't be happy.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)