Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am moving to a pve server. there is no push for medal or rank. in my book. unlike pvp where you need good armor to fight off all the sin pkersb:victory but who am i just a tard. in gameb:pleased
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There is push for a r9 in pve servers... we do it for the good looks !

return medals asap ! i wanna finish my red armor
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It really is pathetic how we haven't gotten any more info on this. Medals aren't back, the chip sale is ending in a week, and all these people are pissed off (including myself). b:angry
  • PunchO - Sanctuary
    PunchO - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ghost of a dead cashcow whispers "i cant sale rep ;..;"
    Ghost of a dead toon whispers "nobody buys my DQs ;..;"
    Ghost of a dead farmer whispers "wheres my ****ing shiny gear ;..;"
    Ghost of a dead r9 pker whispers "this is no challenge - everyone is a freekill ;..;"
    Ghost of a lost GMs spirit whispers "wtf wheres my income ;..;"

simple answer:
    R9 Dev tried to hit Chuck Norris but did 0 dmg..
    ..so he gave up, migrated to Mars and started over as tomato farmer
    b:bye won the game now playing forum

The skill "uninstall" is really underrated,
    how else to make 100 % of mobs, pk ers, bugs go *pouf* ?
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There is push for a r9 in pve servers... we do it for the good looks !

return medals asap ! i wanna finish my red armor

Not just for good looks, there's still tw, and hopefully soon basewars.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ghost of a dead cashcow whispers "i cant sale rep ;..;"
    Ghost of a dead toon whispers "nobody buys my DQs ;..;"
    Ghost of a dead farmer whispers "wheres my ****ing shiny gear ;..;"
    Ghost of a dead r9 pker whispers "this is no challenge - everyone is a freekill ;..;"
    Ghost of a lost GMs spirit whispers "wtf wheres my income ;..;"

simple answer:
    R9 Dev tried to hit Chuck Norris but did 0 dmg..
    ..so he gave up, migrated to Mars and started over as tomato farmer

And thus, greedy players ended meeting a thick wall full of sharp spikes. Game may not be dead, but yes, recycling rate is... And general economy suffers from this. Well done guys.
    Dead End. Bad End. The End.

P.S.: May greedy gamers end rotting in their catshops for all eternity. Muahaha.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • omaxio
    omaxio Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Hello. b:byeBring medals pls back (boutique or DQ-reward).b:sad
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i would like to see copper/silver/gold dragon orders in the item list, dragon quest was intended to get those, so it makes sense to acquire these with dq points...
  • $hereKhan - Archosaur
    $hereKhan - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow 1,118 posts mostly unhappy players protesting ... 60,781 views on this threads and yet no definite response from PWE staff.

well lets make a contest out of this PWI style ... they make us click "like" on their facebook page and tell us if we hit certain numbers they will extend our double XP week and Double drop event time right b:laugh so heres what i propose since the pwi/pwe staff have so much love for us they dont bother even updating their responses on this thread.

I propose a "Voice your opinion contest" on this thread ...

rules r simple if u have voiced your opinion already, read and bump or +1 anothers opinion if u agree with it, if u havnt... time to voice your opinion and make sure for once PWI hears us.

the rewards ... oh this is the best part ... since pwi cant make up their minds on the medals issue lets help them out :

Criteria 1) Thread posts reach 150 pages - reward > you bring back medals of glory @ 20k DQ points.

Criteria 2) Thread posts get past 150 pages - reward > medals of glory now only cost 19k DQ points.

Criteria 3) Thread views cross 75,000 - reward > medals of glory cost 17.5k DQ points for one week (after all we are giving major traffic to your website ya kno b:chuckle )

Criteria 4) Protests from unhappy players cross 200 pages - Reward > You give all players the option of opting out of rank 9 and returning their medals, gen summers tokens or chips instead of having to wait around at your whim and fancy.

Criteria 5) ZOMG protests have crossed 250 pages - Reward > you finally aknowledge that your player community is extremly unhappy with you, say sorry and leave medals of glory in DQ @ 20k points forever ... and oh you also finally start fixing a few of the glitches and bugs you never seem to get around to fixing instead of spending all your time cooking up new schemes to loosen our wallets.

You know this could be a fun event ... let the peaceful protest event begin b:victory
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    +1

b:bye
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Put the medals back in DQ page, we will never shutup until they are back.
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow 1,118 posts mostly unhappy players protesting ... 60,781 views on this threads and yet no definite response from PWE staff.

well lets make a contest out of this PWI style ... they make us click "like" on their facebook page and tell us if we hit certain numbers they will extend our double XP week and Double drop event time right b:laugh so heres what i propose since the pwi/pwe staff have so much love for us they dont bother even updating their responses on this thread.

I propose a "Voice your opinion contest" on this thread ...

rules r simple if u have voiced your opinion already, read and bump or +1 anothers opinion if u agree with it, if u havnt... time to voice your opinion and make sure for once PWI hears us.

the rewards ... oh this is the best part ... since pwi cant make up their minds on the medals issue lets help them out :

Criteria 1) Thread posts reach 150 pages - reward > you bring back medals of glory @ 20k DQ points.

Criteria 2) Thread posts get past 150 pages - reward > medals of glory now only cost 19k DQ points.

Criteria 3) Thread views cross 75,000 - reward > medals of glory cost 17.5k DQ points for one week (after all we are giving major traffic to your website ya kno b:chuckle )

Criteria 4) Protests from unhappy players cross 200 pages - Reward > You give all players the option of opting out of rank 9 and returning their medals, gen summers tokens or chips instead of having to wait around at your whim and fancy.

Criteria 5) ZOMG protests have crossed 250 pages - Reward > you finally aknowledge that your player community is extremly unhappy with you, say sorry and leave medals of glory in DQ @ 20k points forever ... and oh you also finally start fixing a few of the glitches and bugs you never seem to get around to fixing instead of spending all your time cooking up new schemes to loosen our wallets.

You know this could be a fun event ... let the peaceful protest event begin b:victory

1 word:
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am moving to a pve server. there is no push for medal or rank. in my book. unlike pvp where you need good armor to fight off all the sin pkersb:victory but who am i just a tard. in gameb:pleased

Well, I wouldn't say that is entirely true. The people who had money were able to get them on PVE servers and the factions with those players now dominate TW. At least if you plan on PVPing/TWing still on a PVE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Last I checked, Frankie said look for 2 new items... I see 1, where's my Warsoul mats?

The second item I was hoping to put in was rejected at the last moment :\ We will still be adding more items , but it's going to take a few months, as the items need to be modified by the Devs in a certain way before they can be used in the DQ shop.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PWI has these ridiculous promotions for us to "like" them on Facebook, by throwing us carrots like 2x exp/drops. Then they **** us over with unannounced changes, removal of benefits, and overall deception.

Do you know that it's possible to "unlike" PWI on facebook? I say we protest by simply "unliking" PWI on Facebook. They don't deserve our "likes" with the current level of customer service they have provided, maybe this will get their attention. Forum posts have apparently very little effect anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    You don't think they already aren't talking to the real decision-makers? The GMs here genuinely care about the players' opinions, and have worked in the past to get things fixed (Note the TW rewards). It's like I said though...even if they're making progrees, they really can't tell you much about it, if anything at all. Also, remember that getting things approved as DQ Rewards items does take time (as frankie has already said), but be assured that the GMs are working toward a solution for the current situation.

Have you tried explaining it to them in financial terms? That would probally give them a shock :l
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • IamRoland - Harshlands
    IamRoland - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The second item I was hoping to put in was rejected at the last moment :\ We will still be adding more items , but it's going to take a few months, as the items need to be modified by the Devs in a certain way before they can be used in the DQ shop.

When will we see MoG in CS? Why not this week?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The second item I was hoping to put in was rejected at the last moment :\
    which was?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Akheya - Archosaur
    Akheya - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    did this stopped working again?
    i tried about 6 times now to send me random pigments.
    tried 2 different browsers
    2 different chars and the waiting stuff too but its just not happening.
    is a bit annoying b:faint
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011

What did you want to add?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • icycat1
    icycat1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    bump the way to 1.5k
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I 'm also utterly annoyed by the lack of medals, in fact the only reason that I'm here in the forums is waiting for news about medals.
  • Xestria - Dreamweaver
    Xestria - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    First of all: Why does it take 54 pages of raging complaints to get a reply out of you?
    Second: You still haven't told us how the heck are we going to get R9 medals. There are a lot of us waiting to see when and how we can continue to work/pay for our gear at high level. As an archer I can't really do Nirvana because nobody wants archers in nirvana. I don't have 5.0 APS. So my only option for having decent gear at this level is R9.

When it first came out, with the Badges and Cips in boutique and Medals in DQ Vendor list I thought. What an awesome idea. It makes us pay, yes, but at the same time keeps us motivated to work/grind and get the other half of the puzzle. I came back to the game with enthusiasm and worked my *** off for months to get my first 2 pieces of R9 equipment.

At this point, me and a lot of other players are waiting, I've spent thousands of dollars on this game over the last 2+ years. I bought tons of mystical chips to make gear, but now I'm waiting and not spending any money. The longer you guys wait to put the medals back in DQ the more money you lose. I'm certainly NOT going to spend money on medals if you put it in boutique after having it available for DQ points. That would be a cheap bait and switch technique that would make me and many other players very disgusted with the whole game and quit!

Ponder that for a bit.

more flame
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bumped, because the Marketing teams needs to die and get replaced.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump, BRING MEDALS BACK b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Medals. Now.
  • fataldevastation
    fataldevastation Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    they can cram they 2xp and drops cause I'm not clicking that like button again. unlike PWI ftw
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I DIDNT FORGOT!!!!! BRING EM BACK ALREADY FFS!!!!! I CAN GET THE R9 NOWWW!! I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE DAMN TOKENS BUT NO MEADLS! ktnxbye b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • djtoratoratora
    djtoratoratora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Are You kidding again?that's your answer after 70 pages your last post?shame .
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    115... how more pages do u need frankie to tell us what we wanna know? when r those damn medals coming back in the game? as u see players wont forget.... the r9 gear is twice harder to get now, only cuz we need to pay 60mil+ for each medals, and its 19 medals for full rank..... u guys r so.... mean... u act like we r stupid enough to swallow all ur bull****s , and go on lying us.... i wonder how much longer this game is gonna survive.... u will end up as many other games, with players not able to think, ur game will be full of scamers who r not able to play fair, ppl will lern to play as dirty as u guys play with us.... ur game will die... in a way.... every1 will want only his own good, and not care about anything else, exactly how u guys do.... shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
This discussion has been closed.