Rerolling on LC?

Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
can u guys tell me how the server is. and is it hard to find TT1-1,1-2 etc??
Post edited by Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ..... If your main concern is carebear **** like Twilight Temple, stay in a carebear server.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ..... If your main concern is carebear **** like Twilight Temple, stay in a carebear server.

b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think those responses tell you everything you need to know about the hospitality offered on LC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think he means HH. carebears lol.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    People still run hh1-1/1-2? really?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011

So you mean to say, none of you LC people actually farm for gears?

And using terms like HH and CV as status indicators to exalt one's self from "carebears" can ultimately make one appear idiotic, pretentious, Mentally unsound...any one of those and more. If one truly had no knowledge of what the International version of those terms were, one wouldn't be able to teleport to "HH" from the Illusion stones, as recognition of the name "twilight temple" is required to select the right option.

It's not like all LC players who tout those terms around on the forums like they are some damn honor medal actually did come here from the Malaysian version.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011

And using terms like HH and CV as status indicators to exalt one's self from "carebears" can ultimately make one appear idiotic, pretentious, Mentally unsound...any one of those and more. If one truly had no knowledge of what the International version of those terms were, one wouldn't be able to teleport to "HH" from the Illusion stones, as recognition of the name "twilight temple" is required to select the right option.

It's not like all LC players who tout those terms around on the forums like they are some damn honor medal actually did come here from the Malaysian version.

HH has become soo ridiculous that you need 5 aps level 10x characters with heavy refines to do the bosses in 3-x.

Very few people in their right mind actually run HH now-days when gear comes in packs and sales.

Thats the problem new players face joining Lost City. Unless you have 10x friends, you wont get anywhere come 9x because nobody 9x can actually farm a 9x instance.

Farming CV is actually easier than farming HH3-x.... Farming NV is easier than farming HH3-x.... Go figure....
    edited April 2011
    I appreciate the polite and honest answer, but OP was talking about HH/TT 1-

and got many...questionable responses, and those were the ones I was responding to.

I do understand that 3- is hard, but it is possible to level up, make friends, improve your gear, and do it.

Hard, but possible.

I wouldn't reroll though personally. Just because the thought of doing it all over again...
    b:cry
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011

lol at least you chose the right server. b:chuckle I doubt you could handle the awesomeness known as LC server.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    lol at least you chose the right server. b:chuckle I doubt you could handle the awesomeness known as LC server.

Maybe I could maybe I couldn't. I never played that server, but I did play harshlands when I started out. Not gonna lie, I was pretty fail with my fail gear, hardly ever used charms/hieros couldn't afford anything, but **** I still had fun.

Rerolled to Sanctuary after the TB expansion, actually I created many characters on all servers after expansion, but Sanctuary was where I made friends the fastest and ended up staying here.

I kind of miss the **** talking and the experience of Pvp Servers but the way things are in game right now,
    Ugh I wouldn't wanna start over.

I'm not trashing Pvp servers. But if you could elaborate as to why calling out people who feign reasons to make themselves out as superior would classify me as unfit for the awesomeness of LC, I would appreciate it b:cute
  • Akishunda - Heavens Tear
    Akishunda - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just like to say we are not all jerks....my main is on LC because thats where my IRL friends play on. So it's convenient. Had I NOT known anyone I'd pretty much be screwed cause no one helped me out...which is why I've tried HT & Sanctuary to meet people. No luck so far :) Newbs need help too you know.
    Akishunda ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Tideborn Psychic
    Sinovie ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Untamed Venomancer
    Foluna ~ Lost City PVP ~ Earthbound Seeker
    Yavela ~ Sanctuary PVE ~ Winged Elf Cleric
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011

People re-roll Lost City for the drama and PvP mostly, not for HH60 b:chuckle

I would probably pick another server if i where you.

Why would you chose server based on farming junk mats though b:puzzled Any 5.0 will solo that **** in 4 minutes anyway so its really not very profitable doing it with a regular party. New players here just buy mats or they Frost to 100 and than start to farm themselves.

Only PvE people do here at 7X-9X is buying heads in Frost.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    People re-roll Lost City for the drama and PvP mostly, not for HH60 b:chuckle

I would probably pick another server if i where you.

Why would you chose server based on farming junk mats though b:puzzled Any 5.0 will solo that **** in 4 minutes anyway so its really not very profitable doing it with a regular party. New players here just buy mats or they Frost to 100 and than start to farm themselves.

Only PvE people do here at 7X-9X is buying heads in Frost.

^pretty much how it is lol. i just fly around on LC and read wc for the laughs. Tbh, I think LC is less seriously then other servers (namely sanctuary). the game in general dont have too many lower squads doing things anymore. seems like what youre actually looking for is the old days of PWI where people farmed tt60 weapons lol sadly i think i made a mistake going on sanctuary but meh i still have my fun. id probably suggest still rolling on LC if you arent so easily hurt by everything lol dunno how other servers are outside of Sanc and LC though so go look around and such and see what fits you best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    HH has become soo ridiculous that you need 5 aps level 10x characters with heavy refines to do the bosses in 3-x.

Very few people in their right mind actually run HH now-days when gear comes in packs and sales.

Thats the problem new players face joining Lost City. Unless you have 10x friends, you wont get anywhere come 9x because nobody 9x can actually farm a 9x instance.

Farming CV is actually easier than farming HH3-x.... Farming NV is easier than farming HH3-x.... Go figure....

I can still pretty much solo half of the HH 3-xx's so it is still farmable with a decent squad..only a few bosses out of all 3 are challenging.
    but I would agree it is faster and easier to farm NV for coin and buy the mats you need.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I appreciate the polite and honest answer, but OP was talking about HH/TT 1-

and got many...questionable responses, and those were the ones I was responding to.

I do understand that 3- is hard, but it is possible to level up, make friends, improve your gear, and do it.

Hard, but possible.

I wouldn't reroll though personally. Just because the thought of doing it all over again...
    b:cry

Why farm HH1-x if you cant farm 3-x when you need it to continue the chain of upgrades?

I can still pretty much solo half of the HH 3-xx's so it is still farmable with a decent squad..only a few bosses out of all 3 are challenging.
    but I would agree it is faster and easier to farm NV for coin and buy the mats you need.

Those select few bosses you talk about just so happen to hold the green materials needed for both your HH90 and HH99.

Most farmers on lost city focus on the gold's and think the bosses are "challenging". Pretty impossible for the 90's looking to get the greens for their HH90.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why farm HH1-x if you cant farm 3-x when you need it to continue the chain of upgrades?

Those select few bosses you talk about just so happen to hold the green materials needed for both your HH90 and HH99.

Most farmers on lost city focus on the gold's and think the bosses are "challenging". Pretty impossible for the 90's looking to get the greens for their HH90.

yes but as i said.. the rest of HH is not that hard with a decent party....only the pants gold and the boots gold boss are "challenging" the rest are not that hard with a full squad. while it is not as easy to farm as it once was it is not impossible.. just tbh it is only worth farming during 2x drops

and on a side note... not just a select few.. all 3-1, 3-2 i can solo run with the exception of the culti boss cause of his armour break and can solo tank 3 in 3-3.. so for those that want to use the excuse it is too hard to farm.. QQ more , then find a squad and just do it.. or run NV and buy your mats.. either way there should be no reason you can't farm for your gear unless you are lazy...ijs
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2011

To be honest getting a squad for this I think depends on what faction you are in. some factions don't really do HH. I know some factions who run HH though to help out the lowbies and get them geared for when they are out and about. As for the server......well you have to sorta play it yourself to get a feel for it.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~