Erm...Roleplay?

2»

Comments

• LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    after you reach lvl 100 u can join a "decent" faction meaning a good tw faction, with well geared ppl (r8-r9 full +10) but dont expect much help. Most help you get is from the not so "decent" friendly factions.

^true, very true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think Nocturne was an RP guild but I don't know if they're active anymore.

*cough*coughlookoverhere*cough* Hi! Yes, we're still active. No, we are not an RP guild. Though, someone said something about this in guild chat earlier, so I jokingly "adopted" Annalyse.

Good times b:laugh (but seriously, we are not an RP guild)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *cough*coughlookoverhere*cough* Hi! Yes, we're still active. No, we are not an RP guild. Though, someone said something about this in guild chat earlier, so I jokingly "adopted" Annalyse.

Good times b:laugh (but seriously, we are not an RP guild)

My bad then. I really have no idea, it's just something I heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ele if you come back and read this, you really should take a look into Champions Online for RP b:surrender . + The archer is actually pretty fun to play there.

For OP, yea as mentioned above there just really isn't much RP here (Heaven's Tear). But you can still find some nice factions around that aren't really interested in TW and the like. I used to have some friends in True Honor, if they're still up it may not be a bad place to give a shot as well. Even if the faction itself isn't too awfully into RP, you can probably get away with it anyway if they like having you around. *stares at Elena* b:chuckle
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My bad then. I really have no idea, it's just something I heard.

It's okay, np. I wasn't trying to sound mean or anything (btw, that cough thing is from the movie Anchorman lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    after you reach lvl 100 u can join a "decent" faction meaning a good tw faction, with well geared ppl (r8-r9 full +10) but dont expect much help. Most help you get is from the not so "decent" friendly factions.

Maybe its like that in Enrage, but GD got a great community and since I joined I more or less have never done runs without faction for anything.. They dont require people to have 5 aps to do stuff even though sometime its preferred, its better to take guildies instead of random people with 5 aps. I find GD helpful compared to Radiance and Tao - but I guess thats something that often comes to old factions, they get bored and stop caring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Maybe its like that in Enrage, but GD got a great community and since I joined I more or less have never done runs without faction for anything.. They dont require people to have 5 aps to do stuff even though sometime its preferred, its better to take guildies instead of random people with 5 aps. I find GD helpful compared to Radiance and Tao - but I guess thats something that often comes to old factions, they get bored and stop caring.

Is GD the new Radiant faction of HT? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That's why I saw some GD people WC'ing for nirvana squads a few days ago right? Coincidently (spell check) they were not 5 aps people.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Even if the faction itself isn't too awfully into RP, you can probably get away with it anyway if they like having you around. *stares at Elena* b:chuckle

Why are you staring at me...
  • Akishunda - Heavens Tear
    Akishunda - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have a character on Lost City as an earthbound seeker but I really wanna try a psy and thought I'd come to a new server. Haven't made up my mind yet so I wanted to see the real difference between a pvp and pve server besides obviously no ganking.
    Akishunda ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Tideborn Psychic
    Sinovie ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Untamed Venomancer
    Foluna ~ Lost City PVP ~ Earthbound Seeker
    Yavela ~ Sanctuary PVE ~ Winged Elf Cleric